X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HellQueen
    started a topic Update on Runway Rules

Update on Runway Rules

Hi guys, just updating for you guys what is allowed to be posted in this section.

XI. Advertising
    Forums members may not, in any way, advertise another game, event or forum if it has no place in, or does not take place in, the Redbana forum. This affects player-hosted events as well as off-beat topics. Should there be any concern of this, kindly message a CM/GM.

- This includes text found in your Name, Profile, Media, or any material found within the Redbana forums, websites, social networking pages, and games.
    That means, any screenshots not related to anything Redbana are not allowed. This includes screenshots of other servers, private servers, or games not related to Audition in general (however you may post things about other games in our offbeat section as long as it's not advertising).

There has been a lot of slack in this section regarding this and we have allowed it. But now that there are many more people to help moderate we will be enforcing this rule again.

Please keep all screenshots to Redbana only. We know other servers have neat things, but let's keep this subsection used for its purpose, to showcase clothes on our server. We will be cleaning it up starting today.

Thanks for your cooperation, from the Redbana Staff and the CA's!
    Last edited by HellQueen; 11-24-2013, 01:06 AM.

• SiouXsie
    replied

You can always crop out the images if you're dying to post it on our forums.
    Dre and the Council only wants to reiterate the forum rules.

Locking this thread cause I CAN! HAHAHAHA.

Leave a comment:

• Olaf
    replied
    Originally posted by Random View Post
    Slinder has been an active CA as well;with her current events ~

Thank god you brought it back up to people,though. I hate seeing cute things on other servers that we dont have yet LOL.
    IKR. It makes me jealous </3
    But I still wanna post but then the rules.

Leave a comment:

• Anohana
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruby View Post
    let just celebrate we somehow got indefs in this server in 2013
    LOL @1more month left

Leave a comment:

• Ruby
    replied
    let just celebrate we somehow got indefs in this server in 2013

Leave a comment:

• Alei
    replied
    Meh no matter what we say they won't change the rules.
    Guys y'all needa chillax.

Leave a comment:

• HellQueen
    replied
    Originally posted by Makoto View Post
    It is difference of opinion, but I don't expect the queen of the universe to figure out such a simple concept. But I'll stop arguing with you considering I don't have the time or energy to do so
    Yeah yeah yeah, your consistent nagging will not be missed.

Leave a comment:

• Makoto
    replied
    It is difference of opinion, but I don't expect the queen of the universe to figure out such a simple concept. But I'll stop arguing with you considering I don't have the time or energy to do so

Leave a comment:

• HellQueen
    replied
    Originally posted by star_empyre View Post
    .... @ dre always dragging the argument on

i guess this is fair in that redbana doesn't really want the competition lol
    i'd just like some clarification on whether we're allowed to post RL outfits? i don't think that was really mentioned (or maybe i'm blind)
    As opposed to...?

I guess, I mean I can't really say that I think they'd have a problem with 'advertising' real life. lol.

Leave a comment:

• star_empyre
    replied
    .... @ dre always dragging the argument on

i guess this is fair in that redbana doesn't really want the competition lol
    i'd just like some clarification on whether we're allowed to post RL outfits? i don't think that was really mentioned (or maybe i'm blind)

Leave a comment:

• Rosilia
    replied
    Originally posted by notDre View Post

I think we can compromise and say that you have to crop out everything from the screenshot but the outfit and it will be alright. I'll ask SiouX about this, if she says it's okay then we'll see if we can change the rule and compromise.
    I have always done this so fine by me.

Leave a comment:

• HellQueen
    replied
    Originally posted by Makoto View Post
    Honey, you are the last person to talk about what is childish or not. And did you read his comment? It had nothing to do with my Redbana bashing; he asked why I was an ***/whatever word it was, and I responded.

And you can take a look at my recent posts. I barely post here, so where the 'I go here all the time' is coming from I'm not exactly sure. I'll agree to what I want and what I don't want, and this is one of them. Get over it and move on
    The complete and utter irony of your last statement...

Yes, his post was referring to your Redbana bashing, he's asking, why do you gotta nitpick and bash on Redbana all the time? Clearly you took it personally, but seriously, all you have is negative things to say about a game you don't even play, it literally makes no sense for you to well frankly, be an *** about it all the time.

Leave a comment:

• Makoto
    replied
    Originally posted by notDre View Post
    That's a pretty childish way of looking at it, not to mention what does Kevin being nice to you have to do with you continuously bashing Redbana? You claim you don't play the game, yet you go on these forums all the time to do what? Just go around saying how bad they are? Makes no sense.

It's not even that they're that bad anymore, you will literally find everything you semi-disagree with and nitpick for really no reason. It makes no sense, how does it benefit you to come on a forum of a game you don't even play just to say how bad it is?
    Honey, you are the last person to talk about what is childish or not. And did you read his comment? It had nothing to do with my Redbana bashing; he asked why I was an ***/whatever word it was, and I responded accordingly.

And you can take a look at my recent posts. I barely post here, so where the "I go here all the time" is coming from I'm not exactly sure. I'll agree to what I want and what I don't want, and this is one where I disagree. Get over it and move on

Leave a comment:

• HellQueen
    replied
    Originally posted by Rosilia View Post
    This new rule is a little too much. GMs have stated before that the only server they can obtain content from is Hanbiton. I have pledged for items from other servers to be implemented and that never got a proper response.

I, and I'm pretty sure this goes for other people as well, have never seen anyone become that upset over seeing clothes that will be implemented later. Some people don't mind seeing the unreleased stuff and it sometimes actually makes them look forward to and save up for them. Either way, you can only wear the same piece of clothing so many times.

If links to other websites is the concern, then fine I guess, but it should be partially be monitored as before. By that, I mean posting pictures of the clothing as long as you don't blatantly advertise where it's from.
    This rule isn't new it just wasn't enforced also, generally with the screenshots people post of it, it's blatantly obvious where they come from.. you can tell just by looking at the language.

I've already explained though that it's a mixture of multiple things, it's not only about advertising, but more so about keeping everyone on the same page. I've already posted in a previous post the reasons.

I think we can compromise and say that you have to crop out everything from the screenshot but the outfit and it will be alright. I'll ask SiouX about this, if she says it's okay then we'll see if we can change the rule and compromise.
    Last edited by HellQueen; 11-24-2013, 07:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Rosilia
    replied
    This new rule is a little too much. GMs have stated before that the only server they can obtain content from is Hanbiton. I have pledged for items from other servers to be implemented and that never got a proper response.

I, and I'm pretty sure this goes for other people as well, have never seen anyone become that upset over seeing clothes that will be implemented later. Some people don't mind seeing the unreleased stuff and it sometimes actually makes them look forward to and save up for them. Either way, you can only wear the same piece of clothing so many times.

If links to other websites is the concern, then fine I guess, but it should be partially be monitored as before. By that, I mean posting pictures of the clothing as long as you don't blatantly advertise where it's from.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X