This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on Runway Rules

Hi guys, just updating for you guys what is allowed to be posted in this section.

XI. Advertising
    Forums members may not, in any way, advertise another game, event or forum if it has no place in, or does not take place in, the Redbana forum. This affects player-hosted events as well as off-beat topics. Should there be any concern of this, kindly message a CM/GM.

- This includes text found in your Name, Profile, Media, or any material found within the Redbana forums, websites, social networking pages, and games.
    That means, any screenshots not related to anything Redbana are not allowed. This includes screenshots of other servers, private servers, or games not related to Audition in general (however you may post things about other games in our offbeat section as long as it's not advertising).

There has been a lot of slack in this section regarding this and we have allowed it. But now that there are many more people to help moderate we will be enforcing this rule again.

Please keep all screenshots to Redbana only. We know other servers have neat things, but let's keep this subsection used for its purpose, to showcase clothes on our server. We will be cleaning it up starting today.

Thanks for your cooperation, from the Redbana Staff and the CA's!
    Last edited by HellQueen; 11-24-2013, 02:06 AM.

i must say

despite having been against it being made CA

it is the only CA i visibly see ever doing anything

(Besides Sora I guess)
    Last edited by Kenta; 11-24-2013, 02:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenta View Post
      i must say

(Besides Sora I guess)
      I'm not sure if I should be insulted or complimented, especially with your uses of the word 'it' as my pronoun. I'm a girl, so I'm a she.

But, just because you don't see the CA's posting all the time doesn't mean they're not doing anything. Their priorities are just elsewhere, or I just jump the gun a lot quicker.

Comment

Slinder has been an active CA as well;with her current events ~

Thank god you brought it back up to people,though. I hate seeing cute things on other servers that we dont have yet LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by notDre View Post
          I'm not sure if I should be insulted or complimented, especially with your uses of the word 'it' as my pronoun. I'm a girl, so I'm a she.

But, just because you don't see the CA's posting all the time doesn't mean they're not doing anything. Their priorities are just elsewhere, or I just jump the gun a lot quicker.
          i must say

(Besides Sora I guess)
          lol u caught my nuance wow such smart

Comment

lol u caught my nuance wow such smart
            I caught it, I'm clarifying before there's a storm of CA'S DON'T DO ANYTHING THEY'RE JUST A USELESS TITLE. Just because you can't see them doing anything, doesn't mean they're not doing anything.

Comment

LOL~ play nice guys! I'll be watching the Runway section closely from now on with this new enforcement of the rules! I used to not have much interest in this section but seeing as how we just made a statement like this seems like I need to check it out more often!

Comment

Originally posted by notDre View Post
                I caught it, I'm clarifying before there's a storm of CA'S DON'T DO ANYTHING THEY'RE JUST A USELESS TITLE. Just because you can't see them doing anything, doesn't mean they're not doing anything.
                actually I was referring to your catching my admittedly non-subtle pronoun use

I bolded "visibly" in my re-quote because I realize that some CAs don't bother talking to the community they apparently stand for

Comment

actually I was referring to your catching my admittedly non-subtle pronoun use

I bolded "visibly" in my re-quote because I realize that some CAs don't bother talking to the community they stand for
                  This is exactly the kind of talk I was trying to avoid with my posts when I wanted to clarify. I'm not sure why you felt the need to insult me as well but okay...??

All our CA's talk to our community, admittedly some are inactive, but they still bring a lot to the table. Most of us have our own niche to fulfill. That's all I'm going to say. You can stop with your snide posts as well, CA's aren't going to change anytime soon, and we do a lot more for you guys than we used to, so I don't think anyone can say we do nothing anymore.

I don't want to close this thread, so just stop, you're welcome to discuss the original topic though without insulting anyone.

Comment

So I guess this implies Redbana's insecure state is back in action
                    [3:45:57 AM] Leo: i love bein breast fed at this age

Comment

Originally posted by Makoto View Post
                      So I guess this implies Redbana's insecure state is back in action
                      It's not about insecurity more so that it's like, what's the point in sharing things that nobody else can use? The runway section is to show off the clothes you have on this server that everyone can be like hey that's really neat and use. Posting things from other servers it's like, hey guys look what I have and you don't. I know lots of people can't even play other servers because they don't know how to proxy or anything. Keeping it the same server (not to mention this IS REDBANA forums, not playpark), makes it so everyone can stay on the same page and everyone can make use of this section, not just certain people with certain servers.

Besides, why would Redbana feel insecure about things we'll eventually get anyways?

Comment

^ Agreed. What is this insecurity you speak of? People should stop making such assumptions.

We're going to get these clothes and items that are being mention, on Redbana. And like Dre said, by posting pictures of other servers and saying "Hey look how cool this is, wish you could get it, don't you? Well you CAN!! ON ____ SERVER" is advertising servers besides Redbana.

If people want to advertise things, please go to another forum where it's allowed.

The purpose of this thread was simply to clarify the rule on this. This has ALWAYS been a rule. Maybe not as enforced but it always has been. We're clarifying it so that people don't complain about the sudden deletion of all these pics in this section of the forums.

Comment

even if the player get convinced to try another server I doubt theyll be so overwhelmed at how amazing it is that they would quit red bana O_O
                          sigpic
                          LoL: Alphard l Neopets: Miyabiii
                          I love Matt Turtle ♥

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby View Post
                            even if the player get convinced to try another server I doubt theyll be so overwhelmed at how amazing it is that they would quit red bana O_O
                            We literally just finished explaining that it's not only about that...

Comment

Redbana has always been insecure, and these tedious, senseless rules like this just prove the state the server's always been in/will stay in. Who cares, every other forum allows pictures of other servers to be posted. The thing is, they don't worry about 'advertising another server' because they know they have a loyal fanbase here. Redbana on the other hand.... But do you. I don't care enough to rebel against this rule now so it's whatever to me since I don't even play this server anymore
                              [3:45:57 AM] Leo: i love bein breast fed at this age

Comment

Working...
                              X