Need help finding these items.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help finding these items.

Hi guys. I recently got back into playing Aau, sort of, and I need help finding these items. I did went through the mall, roughly... but couldn't find them. In case that I might have missed them, I decided to come ask on the forums before giving up. So are these available in Aau?

Ignore tops. All these hair and pants. Those are 3 different pairs of pants btw, yes they are different.
    & two pairs of shoes. top pair = can't live without

Attachment

Male pants and shoes

Attachment

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

They're probably not in this server.

Comment

I've never seen those before -sadfacu-

Comment

• Bat
        Bat commented
        Editing a comment
        -sadface- with you

Those items aren't in this server. However, I did see most of them on AudiSea.

Comment

• Bat
        Bat commented
        Editing a comment
        Does SEA have more active players?

• FakeAsFuuck
        FakeAsFuuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Umm there is a decent amount of players at specific times. Whenever I'm on, everyone's sleeping so the channels are dead.

Nah, we don't have the female hairs. But we might have the females middle shirt (I think I've seen it)

There are tons of white shoes.

I'm sure I've seen the left male bottom , not so sure about the right. We should have the right male's shoes.

Comment

• Bat
        Bat commented
        Editing a comment
        I only want that one pair of white shoes, not just any white shoes cuz I'm thinking about buying it indef so I gotta make sure it's the one pair that (I think) goes with almost anything. but at least now I know some of them are available. Time to go through the mall again. Thanks alot
        Last edited by Bat; 05-20-2016, 04:20 PM.

wow this makes me wanna play 17au again
      [3:45:57 AM] Leo: i love bein breast fed at this age

Comment

• Bat
        Bat commented
        Editing a comment
        This is not 17 though, it is 411. It's imo one of the most stable private servers. This is the place I always go to whenever I feel like playing au again ever since I left aau like what.. 6 years ago... I've tried others but most failed me(shut down eventually). And it's got fast updates, tons of songs (great songs) ranging from 79 to 1320bpm. .
        Last edited by Bat; 05-20-2016, 05:51 PM.

• Makoto
        Makoto commented
        Editing a comment
        Bat ahh I see. I'll try it out since 17au isn't working for me anymore. Maybe I'll run across you when I get on haha
        Last edited by Makoto; 05-31-2016, 06:11 AM.

time to move to 17au
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X