Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish Corrupter + Rules

I thought this would be fun to play~ It lets your creative side out

1. Please read all of the rules before participating!
    2. You have to answer the persons wish above but with a twist. Then you make a wish.

3. No wishing for wishes or wishing for corruptions.
    4. No "in another universe", "another world", "another dimension", "another planet" corruption.
    5. No wishing for a wish to be corrupted. This also applies to wishing for a wish to not be corrupted and wishing for nothing.
    6. No wishing for avatar, username, changes.
    7. No "Wish failed."
    8. No wishing for this thread to be locked.

9. Avoid sensitive topics including politicsand religion. (Just try not to offend anyone alright?)
    10. No making up random crap that has nothing to do with the original wish or making "instead they gave you" wish outcomes.
    11. No repeating a wish because you weren't pleased with the outcome. Its your fault for making that wish able to come out so horrid.
    12. No bringing personal matters into the wishing world.
    13. You must separate your posts by the means of a line of dashes, the <hr /> tag, or two ENTER-KEY's. If you wish to make any comments, place them below your corruption of the previous wish and above your wish and separated by 2 ENTER-KEY's (or use any other means to cleanly distinguish the text). (see my reply to this post for an example.)
    14. No "wishscripting", "wishcoding" etc, just say the wish and don't hide it in computer coding, binary or another language besides universally readable English.

15. No corrupting your own wish.
    16. No corrupting a wish that has already been corrupted (this is forgivable if someone else replied while you are typing up your reply).
    17. Please don't troll! Practice some common sense! Be creative! And have fun!

------------------------------------------------------------

**The following is an exception to rule 15 -- I will corrupt my own wish below to exemplify the formatting outlined above.**

I wish I was cool.

===Reply with===

You freeze solid.

I'll start it off:

I wish I was pro at Audition

Lyni~LeadDancer~Decus

You spend too much time trying that u become poor.

IDK IF IM DOING THIS RIGHT

I wish I was a turtle
    sigpic

Comment

• Lyni
      Lyni commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL Dw you're doing it right

Wish Granted ~ You turn into a turtle but you remain as your normal human size. The humans are horrified and kill you instantly.

I wish I had an infinite supply of Chocolate.
    Lyni~LeadDancer~Decus

Comment

You eat too much that u become fat and can't move anymore, resulting death.

@CocoaSenpai

I wish I had a sense of style
      sigpic

Comment

Wish Granted~ You think you have a good sense of style but everyone else stares at you weirdly. You lock yourself in your house and never go outside resulting in dehydration.

I wish I could transform into a Wolf.
        Lyni~LeadDancer~Decus

Comment

Originally posted by Lyni View Post
          Wish Granted~ You think you have a good sense of style but everyone else stares at you weirdly. You lock yourself in your house and never go outside resulting in dehydration.

I wish I could transform into a Wolf.
          Wish granted but you have enormous amounts of hair when you transform back into a human that you're always itchy or sweaty O_O LOL ISUCKATTHIS

I wish I had icecream

Comment

• Lyni
            Lyni commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL No thats amazing

• Hengbok
            Hengbok commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm making a reply here because I want to reply but cant think of anything yet xD
            I also thought people had to die after every wish based on the first few posts xD glad it wasnt haha

• Lyni
            Lyni commented
            Editing a comment
            Haha~ Hopefully your reply is good

Wish granted~ The flavour is a mixture of every food you hate. It melts instantly and sticks to your hands. Now your hands smell. Forever.

I tried

I wish I had Starbucks rn
          Lyni~LeadDancer~Decus

Comment

• Lyni
            Lyni commented
            Editing a comment
            That's a great idea Emailing Starbucks rn~

• Macabre
            Macabre commented
            Editing a comment
            Lyni Virtual coffee goddess

• Lyni
            Lyni commented
            Editing a comment
            Macabre It's my job

Wish granted but right when u buy your coffee all the shops close down. No more Starbucks ever again.

I wish I had freedom to do whatever I want
          sigpic

Comment

Wish granted but after doing everything, you die alone because you ended up taking all the food and drink for free leaving the world to starve and dehydrate.

My Coffee

I wish I could dance irl
            Lyni~LeadDancer~Decus

Comment

Wish granted. You dance but you made a mistake and u trip. You can't get in balance and so u hold the railing but the railing breaks and u fall down the stairs. The end.

I wish I had green tea ice cream
              sigpic

Comment

Wish granted but you get crippling brain freeze for the rest of your life
                I wish I could sleep

Comment

wish granted but you had a haunting nightmare about failing a test just because you didn't notice theres a back portion and u only answer the front.

i wish i have a mercedes benz.
                  IGN: whatamelon

Comment

Wish Granted~ But you get into a terrible car accident and your car explodes. You live but you have no limbs and you're burnt all over.

I wish I could teleport into games
                    Lyni~LeadDancer~Decus

Comment

Wish Granted~ But while teleporting into games, you get stuck in an alternate dimension where everyone hates you. You end up forever alone.
                      I wish I was a billionaire

Comment

Wish Granted~ You are paid 1,000,000,000, but in Vietnamese Dongs totaling only $44,840.

I wish I had the best computer eveeeer
                        Lyni~LeadDancer~Decus

Comment

Working...
                        X