Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which restaurant has the best FREE bread?????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which restaurant has the best FREE bread?????

Everything says it in the title. I got the question from watching this video

I personally think Outback Steakhouse's Honey Wheat bread is the best! My group and I destroy like 5 rolls. It's got that sweetness that I like, and I only get it when I go there *_*. I'd really only eat it by itself or with butter. I'm not really a fan of garlic so s: LOL

Where is the best place to get free bread to you ? It doesn't have to be from the ones listed in the video, but it has to be the bread you get for free when you're seated at a restaurant. If you're gluten-free or don't go out to eat, what's your favorite type/brand of bread ?

red lobster and i refuse to accept any other answer
    [3:45:57 AM] Leo: i love bein breast fed at this age

Comment

All American Steakhouse has really interesting sweet bread, it's usually super fresh out of the oven and really softy and fluffy.

BUT REAL TALK. Chima/any brazilian steakhouse type restaurant with pao de queijo? NO ****ING CONTEST.

Winter ♥ Jerk ♥ Seoul ♥ Yujin (KAU)
      Want to play KAU? CLICK!

Comment

If its just the bread & no butter I'd go with Red Lobster, otherwise Texas Roadhouse's rolls with their cinnamon butter is tooo goood :Q

Comment

im hungry now..
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_16983_1452583866131_328[/ATTACH]
          Acceleration | Pumpking

Comment

Lala's argentine grill serves the best with the sauce as well

Comment

agreed lala's argentine grill serves the best free bread with the sauce as well
              Z3N

Comment

Working...
              X