Comment

• ~Kuro
        ~Kuro commented
        Editing a comment
        aYEEE SUSHI WOOOO

why does pizza looks so good? asdfghjkl
      sigpic

Comment

Okay prepare yourself because this was a life saver ( for chocolate cravings -cough- `0` LMFAO) .

This was super easy to make and its the perfect amount of chocolate and they taste soso fresh . I was surprised from it being the first time I made some brownies from SCRATCH LOL. WOOO dont have to go to the store anymore to make these bad boys LMFAO . This is gonna be dangerous

1/2 cup vegtable oil
        1 cup sugar
        1 teaspoon of vanilla (Personally, I dont think you need it but it'll make the brownies more rich)
        2 eggs
        1/2 cup all purpose flour ( I used baking flour as a substitute and it worked just fine )
        1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder ( I used the nestle powder for this, you can add more to make the brownies more chocolatety but I dont think you need it and I have a huge sweettooth)
        1/4 teaspoon baking powder (Baking powder is different than baking soda and baking flour !!!)
        1/4 teaspoon of salt

Mix all ingredients and put into a 375 F degree oven and let it cook for about 20 minutes!

It makes about 6-12 brownies depending on how you cut it but yeah. Super good LOL
        Last edited by Random; 06-24-2015, 07:39 PM.

Comment

• ~Kuro
          ~Kuro commented
          Editing a comment
          daaamnnnnn shae LOOL

Attachment korean food
        IGN: whatamelon

Comment

Working...
        X