覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    sexy club dresses, sexy mini dresses

Comment

this thread 2 great
      just super.

Comment

No love for e-cru?

Comment

Aw man I just came back yesterday out of boredom and it wasn't what I expected ahahha. I forgot how mean some kids are, so I went to a club mode room, almost forgot what it was and got really confused, this kid (idk his/her gender) that was playing w/ me being all sarcastic & make a whole big deal about how I can't keep up with 128 song and can't perf ;-( I was just having fun and mind my own business but oh well, I guess. Then he proceed to say how he was being nice b/c I don't play like I'm level 40, god damn I guess I went total noob but who gives a damn about rank and perf ugh. These people are still either locking their rooms or afking
          Dolente | Vy

Comment

Hi .

Comment

Last time I played this game was in 2011 I think and gave my account to my friend. Feels like 10 years tbh. Audition was fun while it lasted. I played it from 2008-2011 and I always smile when I look back to who I met, the drama that was between the people I met, and the things I wish I did over. I was young and immature and lost a lot of friends in this game, but we move on. I loved Audition and it will hold a special place in my heart. Thank you Nexon and Redbana.
              sigpic

Comment

Why am I READING THIS
                sigpic
                daibetes x alkhurma // j.y.

Comment

I have no idea what I'm doing here

Comment

• Ruby
                    Ruby commented
                    Editing a comment
                    virenation 0_0

Here's a 2010 screenshot for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatred View Post
                    no one important in mercy/today's player base will know most or any of the following:
                    old genuine
                    biohazard
                    nexus
                    disaster
                    rave
                    old rawrx by tami
                    old prestige
                    old celebrity
                    royalty
                    piggy
                    old royalhumor
                    rog
                    dream
                    evil

ang
                    carat
                    himegaru
                    d4uc3r
                    stan

kaizuni
                    male Jackeh
                    cinny
                    daren
                    iseraphic
                    dinosaur
                    solange
                    -vax-
                    manyo's old glorious days as disaster leader b4 he turned queer

noms
                    alexxie
                    prownie
                    pocky

mrno1guide
                    mercykiller
                    renzie
                    daren
                    wolf
                    exhausted
                    devonald
                    raveking
                    submissive
                    dominant
                    ​susu
                    von
                    mon
                    glock
                    kirsten
                    lol

the new wave sure takes the tide when these little newcomers come in n speak as thou they r equivalent in skill to old gen players

also

RIP ^^^^^^^^^^^

sigpic

Currently inactive #college

goatlife

Comment

Sonny was my entertainment, where art thou my beautiful chocolate diva!?
                      its b/c he can't reply to anything without writing a book first!!1!
                      Sugarrrrrry

Comment

Also where are Sam and Mary? My 2 favourite sassy drama queen rivals?
                        its b/c he can't reply to anything without writing a book first!!1!
                        Sugarrrrrry

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby View Post
                          I don't even think anyone online even knows what a bennyroms is.
                          I was just googling if xfire was still open cause bennyrom then I read this thread and i'm like .
                          I haven't really met you Star, and this may be random

But you are so adorable and you're like one of the forumers I envy because you're always so nice.
                          sigpic
                          ♥ Kluxie + Yuushi ♥
                          http://www.formspring.me/kluxie

Comment

jeez... time flies. reading this thread and seeing so many familiar names.

i definitely cringe hard looking back at how i acted at times when i was way too invested in this game lol. though, i will admit i met some good people through playing audition and that's definitely something i miss. these days i spend most of my online time on reddit, still play a good chunk of vid games trolling up kids...just not audition because good luck getting into an actual game. when i look back at these crazy times though, its amazing how much can change in such a short amount of time, yet it feels so long ago. I feel like im such a different person than i was back when i played this game lol. lot more laid back and chill, don't really care what people do, its also hilarious how easy it is to detect a 16-18 year old online just by how they type or hold themselves in a conversation, yet when i was that age playing this game, i would never imagine fast forwarding to 28 years old and thinking my 18 year old self was a complete retard who knew nothing.
                            sigpic
                            Portfolio
                            Art Institute of Vancouver - 3D Modeling for animation and games diploma '09
                            Fizz Gaming: www.youtube.com/fizzgamingstream
                            FG on Facebook: www.facebook.com/fizzgaming
                            FG on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/fizz_gaming

Comment

• Ruby
                              Ruby commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I was always curious about what you made decide to quit audition. It sounds like you still had a lot of fond memories of this game and I still remember vividly you went cold turkey all of a sudden.

• Mikee
                              Mikee commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Griever you absolute legend. I remember trying to be as good as you when I started playing this game during the Nexon days lmao.

• CherBear
                              CherBear commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Awh - it was really cool running into you ingame & playing a few games!

@ this thread tho heh ...

Either way hope all is well !

Wow I'm actually sad as **** nobody has mentioned me. After all the arguments we shared. I'm so disappoint.

#UnbanHellQueen

Edit * Holy **** I just realized some of these posts are over 3 years old. How dead is this forum? LOL
                            Last edited by HellQueen3; 06-06-2018, 03:23 PM.

Comment

• GrieverXVII
                              GrieverXVII commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Hi Dre/HellQueen!!!
                              I remember our times haha, looking back i actually really respect how brutally honest you were with people, i mean it is the internet after all, but im sure you sat my stupid *** in its place quite often lol.

I wonder what Brittany is up to lol, man the drama was endless around these parts, i feel so ashamed lol.
                              Last edited by GrieverXVII; 06-19-2018, 04:45 AM.

• HellQueen3
                              HellQueen3 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Hey lol, that's what I'd like to think I've definitely relaxed a little more as I got older. I actually came and posted here because I saw you on Reddit believe it or not in /r/Canada and I was like, I totally remember that guy. I tried PMing you there but you never replied.

I've seen you more than a few times at the Calgary Expo but I was too shy to say hello.

• Dr. Anon
                              Dr. Anon commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Remember when you showed me a massive ganja bud that your sister had in Jamaica or something on Skype.
                          Working...
                          X