X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fan Creations' Community Collection]

Fan Creations'
    Community Collection

A collection of helpful threads for easy access. This friendly idea was from CherBear.

★ Auditioneers Livestream -- ★ by CherBear
    Watch your favorite artist in action!
    ★ Animated Avatars Request Thread ★ by Kenta
    "Request (and fulfill requests), or just showcase your animated avatars here"
    Comment & Critique Thread by Deathberry
    Get feedback and advice on your work.
    "da-tte-ba-yo!"/ g00dies by Deathberry
    Includes personally made in-depth guides for everyone.
    ✿ Resources by Junho
    A treasure chest of Photoshop resources.
    ★Switch Around Collabs☆ || PT.2 by Elo
    Collaborate in a team to complete art requests.
    [ Tutόrial Cόllẹctiόи ] by Deathberry and Blubba
    Sorted and easy to find tutorials collected from around Redbana's forums especially for you.
    Updated List of Artist Links (deviantART, tumblr, etc.) by Yo~
    Get the latest updates from our very own members or look at their past glory.
    Feel free to make a suggestion for any additions/changes.
    Last edited by Yo~; 08-31-2014, 09:36 AM.

Archive
    ★Switch Around Collabs☆ by Miku
    No obligation collaboration with the option to do drawing or signature requests.
    Artist Q&A by Yo~
    A place to ask, contribute and discuss art.
    Last edited by Yo~; 06-26-2014, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Glad to see this up ~ I'll be sure to chime in my opinion on any other suggestions that come to mind.

Hope everyone else will do the same.
      Last edited by CherBear; 09-04-2013, 02:13 PM.

★ ign: CherBear | lvl: 5 | cpl: Milotic [Married♥] | team: Milotic ˇ MamaBear | fam: BearFamily (co-lead) ★

★...The world spins on dreamers like you...★
      061608 ˇ 100908 ˇ 121508 ♥ 041709 ˇ 042109
      ★ ˇ Art Thread ˇ ★

Comment

ooo, nice
        Activism Altruism

Comment

Nice collection
          TNT

Comment

beautiful collection :') I think it should be stickied!
            I never thought my second thread would be up there. n___n Gonna keep it 4everz and update it frequently.
            I'll add on more suggestions in the future.

RELIGION OF SONG JIHYO
            DEOKMAN & SEYEON

Comment

can i recommend maybe you putting up some the of the tutorials for signatures, avatars, animations etc that were created in fan creation and moved over :P
              Predator Prey | Pod Seed | Fakku Smut
              Mini Shop | Live Stream | DeviantArt

Comment

Originally posted by Deathberry View Post
                beautiful collection :') I think it should be stickied!
                I never thought my second thread would be up there. n___n Gonna keep it 4everz and update it frequently.
                I'll add on more suggestions in the future.
                You work hard and it shows.
                Originally posted by Blubba View Post
                can i recommend maybe you putting up some the of the tutorials for signatures, avatars, animations etc that were created in fan creation and moved over :P
                Thank you, I'll put a link to the tutorials section in case people aren't aware of it. Those threads already belong in that section so it isn't necessary to link them individually here.

I'm going with Blubba's idea after all, but in a separate post because I don't like making threads. I don't know why I'm surprised no one took that opportunity.
                Last edited by Yo~; 09-11-2013, 11:08 AM. Reason: -idea

Comment

Originally posted by Yo~ View Post
                  You work hard and it shows.

Thank you, I'll put a link to the tutorials section in case people aren't aware of it. Those threads already belong in that section so it isn't necessary to link them individually here.

I'm going with Blubba's idea after all, but in a separate post because I don't like making threads. I don't know why I'm surprised no one took that opportunity.
                  <3___<3

omg yuu you're amazing. I would've done it. I also thought someone would actually take the job and make a post/thread or provide you tutorial links to help you out with adding to the collection. ): thank you to yuu :')

Edit: I will provide you my own tutorial/guide links from my thread when I've completely finished them.
                  Last edited by Deathberry; 09-11-2013, 11:55 AM. Reason: will use this post to add links in future to avoid spam ~___~

RELIGION OF SONG JIHYO
                  DEOKMAN & SEYEON

Comment

Lol xD yayy~
                    I would~~~~ but I was like welp this is your thread @.@

Edit; also can I recommend you link the resources thread @.@ (I forgot who the user is craiz but I praise you!!!!)
                    Last edited by Blubba; 09-11-2013, 12:10 PM.

Comment

<3___<3

omg yuu you're amazing. I would've done it. I also thought someone would actually take the job and make a post/thread or provide you tutorial links to help you out with adding to the collection. ): thank you to yuu :')

Edit: I will provide you my own tutorial/guide links from my thread when I've completely finished them.
                      Haha, I just got a bit impatient. You can still make the thread if you want to! I'd rather someone who actually does graphic related stuff to make the thread and plus they are most likely to make it pretty.

Your guides are great. I want that thread to live foreverrr!
                      Originally posted by Blubba View Post
                      Lol xD yayy~
                      I would~~~~ but I was like welp this is your thread @.@

Edit; also can I recommend you link the resources thread @.@ (I forgot who the user is craiz but I praise you!!!!)
                      Oh um I wonder if you guys can collaborate on that kind of thread?? No one said anything so I thought they were just busying themselves with other things. :(

Thanks for recommending the resources thread, I've added it.

Comment

Oh um I wonder if you guys can collaborate on that kind of thread?? No one said anything so I thought they were just busying themselves with other things. :(

Oh >.< !! Well idk how I would collab it xD but I'll see if I can help in the near future *^* ?
                        And yay ~ ! More links ~ -books mark thread-

Comment

Haha, I just got a bit impatient. You can still make the thread if you want to! I'd rather someone who actually does graphic related stuff to make the thread and plus they are most likely to make it pretty.

Your guides are great. I want that thread to live foreverrr!

Oh T__T, but you made it so neat and beautiful. thank you you are too kind. You already added some of my links! I'll collaborate with Blubba/Lydia on the tutorial thread. Do you mind if I use your current tutorial list for all the links? I'll credit you, Yuu >w<!

RELIGION OF SONG JIHYO
                          DEOKMAN & SEYEON

Comment

Oh T__T, but you made it so neat and beautiful. thank you you are too kind. You already added some of my links! I'll collaborate with Blubba/Lydia on the tutorial thread. Do you mind if I use your current tutorial list for all the links? I'll credit you, Yuu >w<!
                            Oh, that's great! I don't mind at all. Go ahead, give them a good home~ I'm glad you'll do it. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Working...
                            X