Working on a signature..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working on a signature..

Haven't reached the post requirements to have a signature yet. So I started working on a signature so I can use it when that day comes.

Feedback, criticisms, and comments are appreciated. If you're wondering what the text means, PS is my ign and PS stands for photoshop

Here's the screenshots I used of my character. These screenshots were so hard to work with T_T I need advice and tips pls

It'd be way easier to render your character if you put the blackground as black. I feel the transition from dark ( PS ) to light ( your character )was too sudden. Overall I like it!!!
    ign: Creampie

Comment

• envisage
      envisage commented
      Editing a comment
      What do you mean by making the background black? As in edit the background black? :/
      Thanks for the feedback! Will fix it

• HeadLights
      HeadLights commented
      Editing a comment
      i think what she meant was if u turn off your stage, it will be easier for you to edit your images. the background of your character is black when u dancing while the stage is turned off i like your siggy too btw

remember to buy the handtails in the mall for 50k beats!! then f3 during game so you dont have those sparkle effects on your hands to make it a much more cleaner screenshot!
    Arm Leg
    Riverdale

Comment

• envisage
      envisage commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow I didn't know that! Thank you
Working...
X