Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hi looking to pay someone to draw + color ~?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi looking to pay someone to draw + color ~?

i've come back to forums to make a request to someone who is lurking on fan creations
    who can draw two people together (with reference to real life pictures)
    + full color
    + size of one paper (8" x 11"?)

i haven't quite decided on poses or etc items in the picture, but i know i don't want it chibi styled
    but the tiny story behind it is:
    my guy best friend from online left for a church mission trip for 2 years,
    i write letters to him and when he comes back he's coming for my college graduation.
    so i just wanted to add something nice and pretty to my next letter. I can provide as much detail as you want

I'm honestly not sure how much this would cost
    but if you're interested PLEASEEEE comment with a link/samples of your work
    & we can discuss payment (paypal or game card, whatever i can get in canada that works for you)

Thank youuuu ♥
    &also hi!!!
    Last edited by Leah; 09-06-2016, 10:54 PM.
    TNT

*0* Hey leah! <3 Goodluck finding someone! I have a few people in mind that might be up for it.

Comment

I may be interested! How soon would you need the picture finished? I can provide some samples if you'd like.

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post
        *0* Hey leah! <3 Goodluck finding someone! I have a few people in mind that might be up for it.
        Hey Shae! Please let them know to check this thread out if they are! I can't remember who did commissions in the past tbh.

MariahCarey i want to say within 2 weeks, as soon as possible. I understand that great work can't be rushed. Samples would be great thanks
        TNT

Comment

Hey! I've previously drawn portraits of people and I think I am interest in drawing this maybe for free (might need postage fee though)? But the only things is I rather using pencils. Tell me what you think and I can show you my work.

Comment

Originally posted by BubbleGum View Post
            Hey! I've previously drawn portraits of people and I think I am interest in drawing this maybe for free (might need postage fee though)? But the only things is I rather using pencils. Tell me what you think and I can show you my work.
            Hey! Yeah for sure i'd love to see your work
            TNT

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post

Hey! Yeah for sure i'd love to see your work
              How would you like me to send it? I have to find them later as I am not in the house at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by BubbleGum View Post

How would you like me to send it? I have to find them later as I am not in the house at the moment.

Whatever way works best for you - you can link it here, PM it to me, or i can private message my email address. I'm not picky
                TNT

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post

Whatever way works best for you - you can link it here, PM it to me, or i can private message my email address. I'm not picky

Um, I've PMed you on forum. I know my portraits are not ideal but I guess I can try to draw and colour XD I won't cost you nothing :3

Comment

Working...
                  X