X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ☆ CherBear's Art Thread: Audition Edition ☆

Updated: 03/31/2017

Alright, this is a little more formal introduction...especially if you started at the beginning of the thread!

Introduction: Whether, you've seen me in-game, or wandering around the forums or something! My name is CherBear ~ the little crazy perma poser bear who is proudly apart of the BearFamily in Redbana aAu....this is my drawing thread. I am thankful & humbled for being sticky'd this long within the forum community board, so I continue to try to do more fan art because I do enjoy drawing but I also hopefully encourage & inspire others to continue to be creative in their own way.

This ... for all forum community purposes is solely dedicated to all Audition Online Fan Art! No exceptions (sorry haha but I will link you to where you can see other artwork. I promise)! Why am I doing this? I love to draw ~ no strings attached.

For simple redirection to other based fan art I've done, I'm simply going to have to direct you this way: [ ( this is to my deviantART & all sublinks to other sites are there ) ]. It is usually updated with other random fan art, requests & commissions that I have done outside of Audition Online Fan Art.

For some fun facts facts about the thread [...well I think they're interesting...]:
    - Thread was originally started: 04/14/2009
    - Thread sticky'd by the first CM - Gleem: 01/12/2010

My Audition Online Fan Art artwork still goes on coming into the present ( cuz its not 2015 anymore lol ) & its been a journey seeing how much I've changed since 2009. Not to mention I find myself rather reluctant, fortunate & happy to have met some wonderful people along the way & see where I've gotten w/ dedication - for all that & more, I say once again, thank you & hope to continue what I do...well when I can.

Some other information on the artwork I do ~
    - Often I do a lot of traditional artwork [ie. pen, pencil, charcoal (so...messy) paper (I hope paper is involved...) etc.], unfortunately, not a lot gets scanned due to a misbehaving scanner.
    - On occassion I do digital artwork [ Adobe Photoshop & Paint Tool SAI]...but apparently I've been doing a lot more~ teehee.

Now questions!
    - Do I take requests?: Yes I do ~ but please read the rules further below before you make a request & are aware of what you're getting into, not to mention the request thread I initially had up is closed.
    - Do I do art trades?: Yes, I take art trades too.
    - Do I do collaborations?: I dunno...is that the same thing? Well either way, yes!
    - When do I update?: The schedule now calls for whenever I possibly can [ at least once a month if time allows it ]

I believe that should be everything...unless I'm missing something...

-----

Bunch I'm still working on but I'll post one I guess? xD

Art Note: Inked 'n colored. I did this for my couple/AudiHubby Milotic for his b-day. Done in Copic Marker.
    [ Source: http://mscherbear.deviantart.com/art/Audi-Milotic-CherBear-color-107600212 ]

Art Note: A look back, I did this for my couple/AudiHubby Milotic for his b-day. Done in Pencil.
    [ Source: http://mscherbear.deviantart.com/art/Audi-Milotic-CherBear-sketch-100590868 ]

More to come later & enjoy reading the rest below!
    Last edited by CherBear; 04-01-2017, 02:52 AM. Reason: Updating intro post once again ~

★ ign: CherBear | lvl: 5 | cpl: Milotic [Married♥] | team: Milotic MamaBear | fam: BearFamily (co-lead) ★

★...The world spins on dreamers like you...★
    061608 100908 121508 ♥ 041709 042109
    Art Thread

☆ CherBear's Art Thread: Audition Edition ☆

Attachment
    (Special thanks to MamaBear *again* ~ )

Welcome to the request section ~ Why am I doing requests? My reasons are this is something I want to do; It’s simply for fun; the love of art; furthering my own skill; challenging myself & many other odd reasons. So this is really more for me if anything. If you want to request anything from me … I’ll try my best ~

Other than formally requesting, I do in-game sketching & livestream. So if I run into you in-game & mentioned that I am drawing you…most likely I will be posting you too & maybe livestreaming it at the same time. On occasion (or random boredom moment), I will be (or maybe not) announcing this on the forums before heading on Audition.

To see examples, all finished requests & in-game sketching: it has/will be posted on my gallery thread so please check there to see'em.

Before you start requesting …

-----

Rules & Guidelines:
    • Make sure there is screenshots provided so that all clothing & details can be seen.
    • I usually go in order of requests received. [thread > profile > pm]
    • Little more info: Art trades & prior requests made by me > requests.
    • Only clean and family-friendly requests will be accepted [nothing explicit, thanks].
    • Taking Single, Couple & Group requests [max 3].
    • I draw both for free & commission. [All commission prices are negotiable…for now].
    • Commissions: Any ink or copic marker requests & group requests that have more than 3ppl.
    • ♥ Outside Audition drawing requests is available but last on the priority list.
    • Collaborations? Have an idea? Let me know.
    • Hope everyone realizes if there is something wrong w/ the form request I’ll let you know.
    • Extra note: Art trade = art trade [ie. digital = digital, ink = ink, pencil = pencil]
    • Reminder: Please be patient if for some odd reason I take too long w/ your request.
    • Be specific…specific? Well you know pose, mood etc. & I’ll try to be accurate.
    • Every in-game sketch done will only be done in pencil.
    • All requests will be put on hold for any important projects/contests.
    • Remember: changes to these guidelines may occur overtime, they are my rules after all [xP lol thanks Milotic].
    -----

The rules were written that long on purpose. If anyone caught that….good job . Before I forget – if things are slow, I’ll accept re-requests from prior folks but that’s only if they had a drawing done by me. Fair warning re-requests are near the end of the priority list. You can reserve a spot but don’t put up a ss until you’re next on the list (reason behind this is if you want to change the ss) ~

Now…if you still agree~

-----

To request:

Code:
    • Ign:
    • Solo/Cpls/Group *more than 3 is commission*:
    • Media [pencil/pen *commission*/digital/copic *commission*]:
    • Style/specifics:
    • Screenshots:
    Reminders:
    • More than 3 I'm sorry to decline - that's commission work.
    • Pen media requests, I'm sorry to decline - that's commission work.
    • Copic media requests, I'm sorry to decline - that's commission work.
    Reasons behind this is a lot more time & pen & copic are usages are expensive items that are used on rare/special occassions. I'm sorry for this inconvenience. I may make an exception to these reminders depending on the situation too so don't lose all hope.

Commissions

Requests

Collabs

Art Trades

Gifts
    Last edited by CherBear; 07-19-2017, 09:34 AM.

★ ign: CherBear | lvl: 5 | cpl: Milotic [Married♥] | team: Milotic MamaBear | fam: BearFamily (co-lead) ★

Art Thread

Comment

Attachment

Lovely list of folks drawn in-game, requests, random on the whim & much more

Updated: 08/30/2017 - *Note: Due to a lot of forum changes in terms of format, mislinked items, merged posts [], broken images & broken links too! they're all slowly getting fixed. Pages 1-8 have been fixed so far.*

[[Links to be fixed after images are relinked.]]
      Art Trade:
      • YinHikari (Art Trade): [x]
      • --Blank (Art Trade): [x]
      • Yue~ (Art Trade): [x]
      • melon100 (Art Trade): [x] [x]
      • PandaHeart (Art Trade): [x]
      Requests:
      • RuRuChan: [x] [x]
      • Elmina & -ForsakenSin: [x][x]
      • Bananaman: [x]
      • ICON: [x]
      • ☆Wish Upon A Star☆ : [x] [x]
      • i-Lie: [x]
      • -Nate-: [x]
      • xxGavin: [x]
      • xYFa & PUPUNG: [x]
      • Dysphoric: [x]
      • HipHopSoul: [x]
      • MarkiiC: : [x]
      • -DoLL-: [x]
      • xYFa: [x]
      • N3RD~: [x] [x]
      • KiitKaatx3: [x]
      • Flaminshadow: [x]
      • Complexity: [x]
      • Dani: [x]
      • -InShock-: [x]
      • FML: [x]
      • K u k u `: [x]
      • Oddbrother: [x]
      • loveless-: [x]
      • -Rainbow-: [x]
      • Pink~: [x]
      • Likoriona: [x] [x]
      • ~Ayame~: [x]
      • Shandi: [x]
      • Milky: [x]
      • P0ke: [x]
      • SexxiPandas: [x]
      • Wippie: [x]
      • countitup.-: [x]
      • Really?: [x]
      • Yularen: [x]
      • Storyy: [x]
      • OMGitsRICHIE: [x]
      • Elmina: [x]
      • xoxAnGee: [x]
      • InNOut: [x]
      • Sugilite: [x]
      • Fae: [x]
      • Jessa: [x]
      • SiouXsie: [x] *new*
      Request and be Drawn (Thread):
      • -EatChoco- : [x]
      • junebug493 : [x]
      • xAmuIkuto : [x]
      • RuRuChan: [x]
      • Stephaniie: [x]
      • STFU: [x]
      • ~Ayame~: [x]
      • Aisha~: [x]
      • GreenTlover: [x]
      • FML: [x]
      • Fie: [x]
      • Silhouette: [x]
      • Elo: [x]
      • ~iLick~: [x]
      • LifeLess~: [x]
      • Prina: [x]
      • Kimono: [x]
      In-Game Sketching:
      • Neerolyte: [x]
      • PapaBear: [x]
      • Milotic: [x]
      • iRenziie: [x] [x]
      • ~LilAngel~: [x]
      • Yin: [x]
      • Hunneh: [x]
      • Bronco: [x] x [x]
      • HedKandi: [x]
      • CeresChii: [x]
      • ~Twini~: [x]
      • Haruchi: [x]
      • Hikaru: [x]
      • Silhouette: [x]
      • InNOut: [x]
      • Hya: [x]
      • Cappucchino: [x]
      On stand-by:

Art Trade:
      **None**

Requests:
      • Jessa

Projects:
      -Special Project-: *in-progress*
      -Yearly collaboration: Finished

Self-notes:
      < - Currently working on
      * - Side project jumps

Finished requests but not posted [ETA: TBA] :
      • Complexity : [copic *special*]
      • Cei : [copic *special*]
      • bbt101 : [copic *special*]
      • Likoriona : [copic *special*]
      • Pre : [copic *special*]
      • ouo : [copic *special*]
      • Oddbrother : [copic *special*]

Finished in-game sketches [ETA: TBA] :
      **None**
      Last edited by CherBear; 08-30-2017, 07:50 AM.

Art Thread

Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
        [Reserved - for a later date & time maybe for part 2 of an extended list.]

Last edited by CherBear; 04-01-2017, 05:55 AM.

Art Thread

Comment

Cute ^_^, you both look really happy in this.
          sigpic
          ♔ Royal-Humor | Stage Master | Level 45 | Fam Master
          4 years of bliss

Comment

This is so niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
            * No nose *
            * The girl is fat *
            MD FEY IS BACK !!!

» ßrïÑg Më *Ø Lïƒë «

sigpic

Though a thousand words have never been spoken
            They'll fly to you, crossing over the time and distance holding you
            Suspended on silver wings

Comment

ooh it looks really nice ^w^ i like it.
              CHUBBY BUNNY. (:

Comment

lol xD well I am into the whole chibi look really but thanks for the comments.

Perish the thought of anything sad hmm ... I wonder if it would reflect on me .

Anyways!

Art Note: I really need to stop doodling in class. xP...anyways...an odd interpretation of different profile views of my Audition character. [ http://mscherbear.deviantart.com/art/Audi-CherBear-Profile-96576192 ]
                Last edited by CherBear; 04-01-2017, 06:03 AM. Reason: Updating

Art Thread

Comment

Comment

Cute drawings. c:
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LICK View Post

LOL D:

*perk* oh hey that's a banana. I want one. D:

Art Thread

Comment

CherBear!

Waa it's me and Cher! <3

Really did love that birthday present Cher x]

And what do you mean coupleless? Won't you marry me again when the new Audi opens up? <3
                        Milotic | 5 | ♥ CherBear - Married ♥ | CherBear MamaBear | Bear Family
                        sigpic
                        06/16/08 - 08/13/08 - 09/20/08 - 10/09/08 - 11/01/08 - 11/24/08 - 12/06/08 - 12/11/08
                        12/15/08 - 12/24/08 - 01/08/09 - 01/09/09 - 01/18/09 - 03/09/09 - 04/17/09 - 04/21/09
                        04/30/09 - 05/22/09 - 06/16/09 - 07/14/09 - 09/20/09 - 09/27/09 - 10/09/09 - 11/30/09
                        02/27/10 - 06/30/10 - 08/28/10 - 09/20/10 - 10/09/10 - 06/16/11 - 07/19/11 - 09/20/11

Comment

Originally posted by Milotic View Post
                          Waa it's me and Cher! <3

Really did love that birthday present Cher x]

And what do you mean coupleless? Won't you marry me again when the new Audi opens up? <3
                          =] I dunno, are you asking?

Art Thread

Comment

Originally posted by CherBear View Post
                            =] I dunno, are you asking?
                            Yes CherBear, will you be my Audi couple and Audi wife once more?
                            Milotic | 5 | ♥ CherBear - Married ♥ | CherBear MamaBear | Bear Family
                            sigpic
                            06/16/08 - 08/13/08 - 09/20/08 - 10/09/08 - 11/01/08 - 11/24/08 - 12/06/08 - 12/11/08
                            12/15/08 - 12/24/08 - 01/08/09 - 01/09/09 - 01/18/09 - 03/09/09 - 04/17/09 - 04/21/09
                            04/30/09 - 05/22/09 - 06/16/09 - 07/14/09 - 09/20/09 - 09/27/09 - 10/09/09 - 11/30/09
                            02/27/10 - 06/30/10 - 08/28/10 - 09/20/10 - 10/09/10 - 06/16/11 - 07/19/11 - 09/20/11

Comment

Once more? O_o are you implying if there's another host transfer you won't do it again?

Art Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X