Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just saw this and realized I've been going to this YouTube channel (RecordsByK) for whenever i wanted to find these music.. and just realized if was made by you... hahahhahahah well now i know.. then i recently found Kirsten's Channel... LOL. I've been going both of those channels since i found them.. well.
    edit; but now i can't.. aww . : ( asdf @Youtube thoo ughs.
    Last edited by Unnie; 10-14-2013, 03:46 AM.
    Tilla Geko // Tastea

Comment

wait what
      how did you find me LOL

idk kelsey said she might work smth out but idk if she meant it
      < prisoner & voltex invictus lol: kirsten >

Comment

Sorry if this is a thread necro but this channel has been terminated due to copyright claims.
        You guys might want to just make it all unlisted and link to it when people ask but not shown on the forums.
        Half my entire Audition playlist is gone now, sadly. And I forgot what songs were there that I couldn't find anywhere else to listen to, and they weren't on iTunes to buy either.

Comment

Originally posted by Berry View Post
          Sorry if this is a thread necro but this channel has been terminated due to copyright claims.
          You guys might want to just make it all unlisted and link to it when people ask but not shown on the forums.
          Half my entire Audition playlist is gone now, sadly. And I forgot what songs were there that I couldn't find anywhere else to listen to, and they weren't on iTunes to buy either.
          I think they still terminate videos even if they are unlisted. If you'd like any songs in particular you could PM / skype message either of us and we can send it to you personally. Sorry about your playlist!

Comment

I would but I don't remember what they are. Especially if they were retired x.x

Comment

Originally posted by Berry View Post
              I would but I don't remember what they are. Especially if they were retired x.x
              http://forums.redbana.com/showthread.php?t=60297
              Hope this helps! Here's a list of the songs. As for retired songs, you're just going to have to think hard or share some lyrics from the song that we may be able to recognize!

Comment

I just wanted to mention that the Youtube channel linked on this page has been terminated. Are you guys planning on bringing back the channel??

Comment

Originally posted by Sora View Post
                  I just wanted to mention that the Youtube channel linked on this page has been terminated. Are you guys planning on bringing back the channel??
                  Yes, we're aware that it's been terminated. I don't think well be bringing it back because it'll probably be terminated again. For now were just sending files that people want. So if you want a song just PM one of us. n_n

Comment

Working...
                  X