X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7-Day Wonder Shop!

Attachment

Hello Auditioneers~

We're now officially opening the Wonder Shop!
    The Wonder Shop is basically where you could buy indefinite rare items at a discounted price!

HOW IT WORKS:
    • There will be one indefinite rare item for sale each day. The sale for that item ends after 24 hours.
    • Players will send the payment by gifting a Bana cash amount to a specified account for the day.
    • Random players will have the chance to buy the item for the day. Players who did not get to buy the item will receive their Bana cash back.
    • The Redbana ID will be announced on the start of the day together with the item.
    • All the players will get a 10% discount in all items!
    PRIVILEGE PASS USERS CAN BUY THE ITEM WITH A 30% DISCOUNT!

We will be announcing the first indefinite rare item for sale in our Wonder Shop after a while. Get ready!!!

Attachment

7-DAY WONDER SHOP: FIRST INDEF RARE ITEM!
    • Gift a total of 30000 BC to Matrixhero to buy this item!
    • Random players will have the chance to buy this item. Players who did not get to buy the item will receive their Bana cash back.
    • Privilege Pass qualifiers will receive 30% of their cash back! Non-privilege pass users will receive 10% cashback.
    BUY IT NOW~
    Last edited by Tianha; 10-11-2017, 10:16 AM.

Comment

• Hea
      Hea commented
      Editing a comment
      Can you please take a Screenshot of a Character wearing this set? Spending 30k banacash for a set just to find out that it looks totally garbage in game is not really a good idea....

Can we request rare items that are in game via secret garden and bana gacha or are they pre-selected ? ASKING FOR A FRIEND LOL

Comment

• Tianha
      Tianha commented
      Editing a comment
      We'll try to talk it out with the developers but we can't assure you..

So wait do we use this and send it like that?
    Attachment
    Come at me salty fanboys. IGNs:Dva/Ejaculator Am I a troll? Sometimes.
    B-Net ID: Parrot#11107 Origin: DevinMoney415 uPlay: ParrotsAreLife

Comment

Originally posted by KawaiiHonoka View Post
      So wait do we use this and send it like that?
      Attachment

Yeees! It should be sent like that~

Comment

If we send 30k cash to this account, it will recieve less cash than 30k, right??? but we will receive back the full 30k cash??
        Could we please see a bigger photo of this set??? The picture is so small here, I can't see it well. If we don't get it, will we recieve our 30k cash before the next day wonder shop event?? because i don't want to buy 90k cash just to be able to play this event xD
        Last edited by SunnyDoll; 10-11-2017, 12:01 PM.

Ign: 5un Lv.80_____________________Cpl: 5ky ♥ 42,000 Cpl Lv.58

Comment

"Random players will have the chance to buy this item." Is that mean certain players will be chosen for purchase this item or all players who sent the Bana Cash to the specific account will get the chance to buy ???
          ​Lu ​ Jii

Comment

Hello!

It's not hard to understand this event.
            Its like a lottery system for certain items.
            If you send 30.000 Redbana Cash to the provided login id you will have a chance to get this item.
            But only certain players can get the item.
            If you don't get the item you get the 30.000 Redbana Cash back on your account.

Kindly Regards

Tutorials: https://tinyurl.com/yd3mm5zs | IGN: Yakup

Comment

lolol that means you just send the money and you have a chance of getting it darn

Comment

• Jxkup
                Jxkup commented
                Editing a comment
                Correct.

I am sorry but that set certainly doesn't look worth 30000 bana cash even if it is indef.

Comment

Thx for picking me as one lol
                keyito | akatsuki | 46 | jaquito

sigpic
                League of Legends: Redbana

Comment

Still waiting for a bigger photo of this set

Ign: 5un Lv.80_____________________Cpl: 5ky ♥ 42,000 Cpl Lv.58

Comment

Originally posted by Jxkup View Post
                    Hello!

If you send 30.000 Redbana Cash to the provided login id you will have a chance to get this item.

Kindly Regards
                    You do not get the full 30,000 banacash back lol. So ........................... you didn't understand the event either. Jxkup
                    joff is my sweet sweet love

Comment

Ok I wasn't paying attention but I think I sent 40k LOL

Comment

• Tianha
                        Tianha commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The excess Bana cash that you have sent has been returned to your account

Hello guys! Captain here

Originally posted by Jxkup View Post
                      Hello!

Kindly Regards
                      This is the overview of this event. Players will send cash to specified account for a day to buy the item, and will get their cash the following day if they weren't able to receive the item.

Originally posted by xLucina View Post
                      "Random players will have the chance to buy this item." Is that mean certain players will be chosen for purchase this item or all players who sent the Bana Cash to the specific account will get the chance to buy ???
                      Note that the system will choose random accounts within the pool of gifters to receive the item. More players will get to obtain the item as more are trying to buy it.

Originally posted by Daisy View Post

You do not get the full 30,000 banacash back lol. So ........................... you didn't understand the event either. Jxkup
                      You'll get 30000 BC back, guaranteed, as the day ends. Full 30000 BC. The whole of it. If you get to buy the item, you'll receive 10% cash back and the item itself, 30% BC back if you have a Privilege Pass in the system.

Originally posted by SunnyDoll View Post
                      If we send 30k cash to this account, it will recieve less cash than 30k, right??? but we will receive back the full 30k cash??
                      Could we please see a bigger photo of this set??? The picture is so small here, I can't see it well. If we don't get it, will we recieve our 30k cash before the next day wonder shop event?? because i don't want to buy 90k cash just to be able to play this event xD
                      Yes, you will get the whole 30000 BC the following day if you didnt get to receive the item.

Originally posted by SunnyDoll View Post
                      Still waiting for a bigger photo of this set
                      Alright, I will post it in a while for you guys.

If you have any other questions, I'd be willing to answer you guys.

Comment

• Daisy
                        Daisy commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Oh thanks for clarifying!!
                    Working...
                    X