• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group Purchase Event

Attachment

Hello Auditioneers!

Kindly check our Group Purchase Event in our
    Website!

Players will have a chance to get the item package at a discounted price!

Hurry up while the event still lasts!
    Last edited by Tianha; 09-14-2017, 09:35 AM.

Can anyone explain how this works? How much is bana cash refund?

Comment

Originally posted by redbanaplease View Post
      Can anyone explain how this works? How much is bana cash refund?
      If I understand and remember correctly from the previous group buy-

Each person buys the bundle for 30k banacash; it will be deducted right away when you click Buy. Depending on how many people purchase it by the end of the event period, there will be a certain amount refunded according to the chart.

So for example, if there are between 10 and 29 participants, each person will get 3k back at the end - making the net price effectively 27k.

EDIT: I wasn't entirely correct - see this later post :)
      Last edited by Leebyn; 09-14-2017, 03:51 AM.

Leebyn Greentlover
      FB | Twitch | Tournament log | PM me about anything ^^ | Not currently a CA.

Comment

Basically a cashback ??
        joff is my sweet sweet love

Comment

Originally posted by Leebyn View Post

If I understand and remember correctly from the previous group buy-

Each person buys the bundle for 30k banacash; it will be deducted right away when you click Buy. Depending on how many people purchase it by the end of the event period, there will be a certain amount refunded according to the chart.

So for example, if there are between 10 and 29 participants, each person will get 3k back at the end - making the net price effectively 27k.

^ I believe this is right. First 10 participants will pay 30k BC for the item, the 11th to buy will pay 27k BC, the 31st 25.5K BC, and it goes on. let's say 50 participants will still count the 15% discount unless there's a 51st participant to get the 20% discount.

I guess the cashback will depend on how many participants e.g. the total of participants are 45, that grants 15% discount, giving the first 10 a cashback of 4500 BC and the first 30 a cashback of 1500 BC

idk correct me if im wrong Tianha

Comment

• Gabe
            Gabe commented
            Editing a comment
            Everyone will have to pay 30k at first. At the end of the event, everyone that participated will have their money back depending on how many people joined in. If that makes sense to you

Originally posted by rjdtrrs View Post

^ I believe this is right. First 10 participants will pay 30k BC for the item, the 11th to buy will pay 27k BC, the 31st 25.5K BC, and it goes on. let's say 50 participants will still count the 15% discount unless there's a 51st participant to get the 20% discount.

I guess the cashback will depend on how many participants e.g. the total of participants are 45, that grants 15% discount, giving the first 10 a cashback of 4500 BC and the first 30 a cashback of 1500 BC

idk correct me if im wrong Tianha

That's right!~ Very well said!

The discounts will be applied automatically once you've reached a mark. The 11th buyer will spend only 27000 BC. The cash back will depend on how many players have bought the item. If you have any more questions or clarifications, drop it here!

Comment

Attachment

Hello Auditioneers!

We have reached the first tier of the Group Purchase Event!
            Players can now buy the item package at a discounted price!

You can check the event through this link:
            http://bit.ly/2h3YRtE
            Last edited by Tianha; 09-14-2017, 09:33 AM.

Comment

How can this go so fast from 9 to 22....
              when I checked this morning it was 9... 4 hours later I checked again and 22.... WTF happen???

Also I can not find so many people who has bought this in game. I opened the info of every user in the lobby... and only 3 people including me had this. And i checked often... I can't explain it to myself... How so many boght it but nobody is using it in the game x___x

Comment

• redbanaplease
                redbanaplease commented
                Editing a comment
                do you know? Tianha

• Tianha
                Tianha commented
                Editing a comment
                The count was not updating properly and some players were having issues receiving the items.
                There was a problem with the webpage and it was disabled/closed for some time to be fixed by our developers.

It should reflect the correct number of players who bought and the players should receive the 3 items correctly now.

If there are still some players having issues with the event, kindly send a ticket in our support system.

• SunnyDoll
                SunnyDoll commented
                Editing a comment
                That explains a lot. Thanks. I was really wondering. And I had no problem when I bought it.

Attachment

Oops lolol
              Come at me salty fanboys. IGNs:Dva/Ejaculator Am I a troll? Sometimes.
              B-Net ID: Parrot#11107 Origin: DevinMoney415 uPlay: ParrotsAreLife

Comment

Attachment
                Hi Auditioneers!

Wow! We have reached the second tier of the Group Purchase Event! Thanks to all the participants~

Be the 31st buyer and avail of the 15% discount now!

Check out the event here.

Comment

Attachment

Hello Auditioneers!

The Group Purchase Event was such a success. Thanks to all who participated in this event!

Our final participation count reached 49! Do you know what that means?

Attachment

Everybody who participated gets a 15% Discount! YAY!

BUT BECAUSE REDBANA LOVES YOU, WE'RE GIVING ALL THE PARTICIPANTS 20% DISCOUNT! MORE YAY!

The BC refunds are currently under process. Please wait ♥

For those players who encountered a problem with the event, please send our Support Team a ticket so they may fully assist you with your concern.

Hope you're all enjoying your items~

Last edited by Tianha; 09-22-2017, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X