Clear All

I wonder if the guy who did the coding got fired that day
    sigpic
    LoL: Alphard l Neopets: Miyabiii
    I love Matt Turtle ♥

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby View Post
      I wonder if the guy who did the coding got fired that day

My conspiracy theory: Someone who got fired or wanted to leave pulled a last minute prank. xd

Comment

Redbana is a joke
        L> Nexon

Comment

This is the most money I've ever seen on audition
          Attachment
          Last edited by KawaiiHonoka; 08-11-2017, 02:02 AM.
          Come at me salty fanboys. IGNs:Dva/Ejaculator Am I a troll? Sometimes.
          B-Net ID: Parrot#11107 Origin: DevinMoney415 uPlay: ParrotsAreLife

Comment

• Tianha
            Tianha commented
            Editing a comment
            i envy them.

Problem, I loaded 100k but I didn’t get my 30%?

I am a leader, not a God. But a Goddess
          c.

Comment

• Reproductive
            Reproductive commented
            Editing a comment
            Same, I loaded 45k And didnt get my 30%

The issue is still being fixed.

An announcement will be made once the issue is fully fixed.

Comment

• Tianha
            Tianha commented
            Editing a comment
            It might take some time before the issue will be fixed.

We ask for your patience and understanding as we try to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Been a day, can I load cash yet? and is everything fixed

I am a leader, not a God. But a Goddess
          c.

Comment

• Tianha
            Tianha commented
            Editing a comment
            Let me try to ask if it is already OK to purchase Bana cash.

• redbanaplease
            redbanaplease commented
            Editing a comment
            I wanna load cash too. Anyone already loaded cash pls let us know?

• Tianha
            Tianha commented
            Editing a comment
            it's OK to purchase Bana cash now.

UPDATE

For the players who purchased Bana cash during the time when the issue is happening, the Bonus Bana cash is still not given out to the accounts. Only the original amount purchased would appear to the accounts.

For those players who tried to abused the bug/glitch, all the items/cash which you have sent are deleted. This includes those items which have duration (Premium Messenger, Premium Messenger Plus, Metronome, etc...), if you still have those items before the issue happened and bought the items during the incident, it will also be deleted.

The fixing of the problem is still in-progress. Kindly check this thread for updates and announcements regarding the issue. if you have questions, you could also note it in this thread.

Comment

• Corphish
            Corphish commented
            Editing a comment
            Second paragraph. If players repurchased duration items, the original disappears too.

It makes too much sense to rollback the server, adjust BC, comepensate for loss exp, beats, garden, etc. (maybe serverwide exp bonus, x2 cards, whatever) and call it a day.

• Ruby
            Ruby commented
            Editing a comment
            Gms made a mistake, players abused it. Gms are spending countless hours going each and individual accounts instead of easily freezing the handful of players that abused it to roll back and giving back the Bana cash they rightfully should have. They even fixed it within a few days.

Looks like Redbana did a good job to me. Probably over compensated because any other gaming companies would just freeze the accounts and tell you to start over. And most players here would stay and start over anyways.

Honestly pretty surprised how lenient they were with this massive mistyping on their coding.

• lelz
            lelz commented
            Editing a comment
            ^says the one who hasn't been banned for consistently using the n-word despite numerous reports

why cant redbana ban this girl?

The 10k bana cash that I've loaded is here but my left overs are gone??

example: i had 1k before inputting the 10k bana cash and it disappeared :^(

Comment

• Tianha
            Tianha commented
            Editing a comment
            It should not be removed from the account unless that 1k amount was used as an addition to the bonus bana cash.

It would be best to submit a ticket about it so the developers can verify where the Bana cash went.

• pewpew
            pewpew commented
            Editing a comment
            yeah I've submitted a ticket, idk how long it'll take them to reply. But anyways, redbana also took away my pet that I got from gacha..

So if we charge cash now, will get the 30% bonus now?
          Also... will we get the missing 30% that we didn't get after the cash wipe? Should have 13k, but got 10k

Comment

• Dexins
            Dexins commented
            Editing a comment
            charging now is fine! i charged the day after the mess and i got my 13k but idk about the missing 30% from that day. They said they are still fixing it so

UPDATE

The Bonus Bana Cash of the affected players with regards to bug/glitch has been given out.

For the players who are not able to change their outfit, the reason of it happening is because you do not have the items you are currently wearing in-game.
          Kindly change your outfit to the basic outfit first in the Fashion Mall and or remove all the items you are currently wearing.
          Do not try to change your outfit through the catalog in a game room because you will experience problems upon trying.

Comment

Working...
          X