X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAM Seasonal Activitives

Hello Auditioneers,

Please be informed that we will be announcing in this thread the names of the FAM which will be deleted before each FAM Season ends. Also, the main accounts of the alternative accounts who keeps on doing the same thing will be banned.

The FAM master can appeal or send an inquiry through the ticketing system and ask about the issue.

As announced previously, we will not tolerate this kind illegal activities in the game.

Probable cause of FAM deletion:
    - obtaining of points from a FAM with no points
    - using of multi-client for spamming FAM points
    - stealing of FAM points from another FAM

FAM Season 2

FAM Name - FAM Master

Slayer - Dekumis
    Afterlife - Zygius
    Orcus -
    Zeus
    Kazoku - Vermis
    Last edited by Clef; 07-01-2016, 01:24 AM.

Comment

Gg redbana ur killing the game.
      Lf> New , smarter staff

Comment

• EDDYPON
        EDDYPON commented
        Editing a comment
        That's their works after all.
        : o

I'm starting to get sick of this game, Afterlife and Orcus weren't botting, stealing fam points or using fam points that don't exist... Your guidelines are really dumb, Orcus belongs to Afterlife and if you took the time to realise that Zeus is on during the time Afterlife are on you'd realised it.
      Sixties 69 Sanctus; Nobody will ever bring me down again.

Comment

• Pobbie
        Pobbie commented
        Editing a comment
        Gl on ur fam zeus

• Alei
        Alei commented
        Editing a comment
        Let's sure hope to god we get our fam back, you don't see Slayer up on here pleading innocence (because they're not innocent) they overtook us and earnt 90k fps in a day. Clef if we were really hacking i'm pretty sure we would have earnt the same.

• Clef
        Clef commented
        Editing a comment
        I think the support staff already contacted Zeus and are requesting some information from him about the issue.

Originally posted by Cuppycake View Post
      FAM Season 2

FAM Name - FAM Master
      Slayer - Zeus
      Afterlife - Vermis
      Orcus - Zygius
      Kazoku - Dekumis

If I can intervene , the corresponding FAM Masters - Fam Names are listed incorrectly

Afterlife-Zygius
      Orcus-Zeus

Slayer-Dekumis
      Kazoku- Vermis(? I haven't seen them at all, but the process of elimination with the given list, this would be the only possible match)

Comment

• Clef
        Clef commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the correction.

• Random
        Random commented
        Editing a comment
        Anytime ^_~.

• Pobbie
        Pobbie commented
        Editing a comment
        Are u gm random???? Haha how u right and rb wrong?????????? Wat is this???

I just don't understand why you guys think any of this is appropriate??????
      It's one thing to CALL OUT a fam without proper evidence, it's another to delete the fam even before you posted this.
      If you truly believed that a fam was hacking or cheating you should have sent an email to the corresponding accounts notifying them that the fam was deleted. If you truly wish to make an example of them, you can put the Fam name up, not both the fam name and fam leader. What happened to keeping things private and only between the GMs and the correspondent.
      What you're doing is NOT professional and NOT appropriate. I expected better from Redbana and what you're doing is NOT ok.
      Last edited by Blubba; 07-01-2016, 03:43 AM. Reason: Spelling
      Predator Prey | Pod Seed | Fakku Smut
      Mini Shop | Live Stream | DeviantArt

Comment

• Alei
        Alei commented
        Editing a comment
        +1 to this. They really screwed things up this time.

If u delete fams and accuse name the fams and fam masters RIGHT. Ur *** is all out of whack redbana. Hard to take ur word that investigation went into this!!!!!

Comment

representing the good old days of audi | Nov.2010-2017 | @ FantocheAzul

Comment

• Marcin
          Marcin commented
          Editing a comment
          My fav. Phineas & Ferb song.

Im glad my fam never felt the need to cheat for pixelated ranks ggwp. Good work staffs! Now i know yall are still active on this game.

Comment

• Alei
          Alei commented
          Editing a comment
          We never cheated so go **** yourself.

Thumbs up

Comment

Wow. Possibly the best thing I've seen coming from Redbana in a while. Do not think we're all coming back though. You've a loooong way to go and this does not stop here.

Who normal would go for the trouble of scoring top 5 in the ranking board just for a stupid seasonal outfit or sparkles on their character? Read that out loud and ask yourself. Do you even hear yourself?

You cheating bastards are retar.ded as fu.ck.

Stay mad kids. It's high time you logged off to reality.
          Last edited by Marcin; 07-01-2016, 10:36 AM.
          getting fu---- by an egg..
          ..that's live.

Comment

Working...
          X