My problem. Can someone point out the fix? - Redbana Forums

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My problem. Can someone point out the fix?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My problem. Can someone point out the fix?

This is wrong with my game right now:

AAUTools Version 3 [10143] log
    Try X-Patcher's auto-fix feature!
    Log generated 12/17/2012 5:49:28 PM

USER
    Is administrator: No, or UAC is enabled
    SYSTEM
    Motherboard: Hewlett-Packard / Compaq CQ58 Notebook PC
    Video controller: AMD Radeon HD 6290 Graphics 384MB
    Sound device: IDT High Definition Audio CODEC
    Sound device: ManyCam Virtual Microphone
    Screen resolution: 1366x768
    Word size: 64 bits
    CPU: 2 logical core(s) @ 998MHz
    Physical RAM: 1634MB
    Windows firewall: Enabled
    AUDITION
    Audition path: C:\Program Files\Redbana\Audition (from Audition Registry)
    Audition version: 10143 (from registry)
    Audition flags: ~, DWM8And16BitMitigation
    Patcher flags: (None)
    Window mode: Fullscreen
    X-Patcher Repatch #: N/A
    Missing files: (None)
    Differing files: (None)
    Warnings (0)

Non-whitelisted processes currently running:
    aeriaignite, atieclxx, atiesrxx, CCC, CLMLSvc_P2G8, dasHost, Fuel.Service, HPMSGSVC, hpqWmiEx, HPSA_Service, HPWMISVC, LiveComm, mDNSResponder, mfevtps, MOM, netsession_win, netsession_win, PDVD10Serv, RIconMan, RuntimeBroker, stacsv64, sttray64, SynTPEnh, SynTPHelper, taskhostex, WWAHost, YCMMirage

All processes currently running:
    AAUTools, aeriaignite, atieclxx, atiesrxx, CCC, chrome, chrome, chrome, chrome, chrome, chrome, chrome, CLMLSvc_P2G8, csrss, csrss, dasHost, dfsvc, dwm, explorer, Fuel.Service, HPMSGSVC, hpqWmiEx, HPSA_Service, HPWMISVC, Idle, jusched, LiveComm, lsass, mDNSResponder, mfevtps, MOM, netsession_win, netsession_win, PDVD10Serv, RIconMan, RuntimeBroker, SearchIndexer, services, smss, spoolsv, stacsv64, sttray64, svchost, svchost, svchost, svchost, svchost, svchost, svchost, svchost, svchost, svchost, svchost, svchost, SynTPEnh, SynTPHelper, System, taskhost, taskhostex, wininit, winlogon, WmiPrvSE, WmiPrvSE, WWAHost, YCMMirage

Also one more thing.
    Does anyone have a windows 8 that didn't work with audition and then thay fixed it with the same problems if so, Let me know. It would be a great help. Cause I am GOING TO FIX THIS!

~IGN~ Corrupted. ~LVL~ 29 ~Cpl~ DarkSerenity;D ~FAM~ Classified
    Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly.

Have you tried using X-Patcher to start the game? Apart from that I'm not sure what can be done. Perhaps you could try going to windows update to see if all the latest updates are applied and etc., I'm not sure exactly why it doesn't work on some Win 8 computers.

Comment

Originally posted by tgfcoder View Post
      Have you tried using X-Patcher to start the game? Apart from that I'm not sure what can be done. Perhaps you could try going to windows update to see if all the latest updates are applied and etc., I'm not sure exactly why it doesn't work on some Win 8 computers.
      I've used the x-patcher and fixed everything it told me to fix and then it told me nothing had be done. It was to turn off the firewall and turn it to 'Run as Administrator' which it was already set to run as such.

I tired to update it yesterday but my computer screen keeps going down and saying Your computer seems to have ran into some problems. So I might do the update again and see if that helps.

I'm thinking it because the different types. I say we get someone to use AAUtools and post their stuff on here so us other windows 8 user's know whats going on. Lol That might be the problem.
      Last edited by Corrupted; 12-18-2012, 11:47 PM. Reason: Misspelling.

Comment

Orrr! It might be the ~, DWM8And16BitMitigation. But! I don't know how to change that.
        -_-

Comment

Usually you right click on the .exe file, C:\Program Files\Redbana\Audition\Audition.exe and change some of the options e.g. compatibility options to change the flags.

Comment

I have the same problem .

Comment

All that's really been said on this issue is

Originally posted by Lycaeus View Post
              At the moment [the fix for Windows 8] is still in progress. We are aware of this issue but we cannot give a specific date on when the fix will be released. We ask that you keep updated through the forums.

Thank you for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience.

It's in the works.
              We'll keep you updated~

Comment

Why can't they just give us a date
                Like this is so frustrating to me that it is literally driving me through the wall.
                It'll probably be months till this is fixed. It's already been one or two.

Comment

Have you tried finding and installing the latest driver for your graphics card: AMD Radeon HD 6290 Graphics?

You should locate it here: http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/index.aspx

Comment

It that the one that I need to download, Like is that the right one.
                    Because I am going to download it right now.

Comment

Hey!! Will Audi run on linix?

Comment

As far as I'm aware, nobody has gotten Audi to run under Linux yet, mainly due to X-Trap compatibility (I think)

Comment

As far as I'm aware, nobody has gotten Audi to run under Linux yet, mainly due to X-Trap compatibility (I think)
                          What about ubuntu? But I'll still have the stuff with windows 8 won't I????

Comment

If you install Ubuntu linux alongside Windows (rather than overwriting it) you can pick which to go into when you turn your computer on.

Comment

If you install Ubuntu linux alongside Windows (rather than overwriting it) you can pick which to go into when you turn your computer on.
                              So would it work though? I've had it before and I loved it!

Comment

Working...
                              X