Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is AMD Vision Engine Control Center?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is AMD Vision Engine Control Center?

Well, I haven't played audi in a LONG time LOL. I updated my graphics card drivers (ATi Mobility 4250) and I ended getting this program. =\ I was all like "What? Where's my CCC?!" So, I panicked and accidentally uninstalled all of my ATi components. Yes, it was a major problem and after 1 hour of trials and errors, I finally "fixed" my computer.
    Now that I have my old driver, it's now even more outdated than the version I had before. So now that I'm updating once again, should I opt out of installing AMD Vision Engine Control Center? What's the difference between Catalyst Control Center and Vision Engine Control Center?

It's a program that controls the VISION Engine that is now seen in the AMD drivers.
    It's safe, and I recommend that you DO install it. (Even AMD recommends it.)

Read up more on the VISION Engine here.

Download of Catalyst Control Center ... I hope that's right. AMD's site is rather... confusing, and since I no longer use one of their graphics card, I may be wrong about this.
    In this world, trophies fight.
    They know nothing but fighting. Fighting is the sole reason for their existence.
    Being turned back into a trophy, being unable to fight, is much like death.
    Those are the rules of this world.

Comment

Working...
    X