X-TRAP Error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-TRAP Error

I haven't played in awhile but i decided to come back since it's my spring break. I let Audition update and pressed play. This came up after...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	error.png
Views:	1
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	20444

I have no idea what happened. The game used to be fine when I played before. I run the game from Steam and on Windows 10. Does anyone have a solution?

The more beautiful a memory is, the more painful it can become...

Are you running the game through Steam or just the normal client?

Comment

• Dorkly
      Dorkly commented
      Editing a comment
      He said he was running it through steam @the op...

'I have no idea what happened. The game used to be fine when I played before. I run the game from Steam and on Windows 10. Does anyone have a solution?'

You are getting that error cause u have a program running blocking it. Kill the program.

In your case, you have a program called: BitDefender most likely thats causing the issue.

Edit: Or you can just turn it off..... Theres really nothing too difficult with it.
    If it solves the issue, just disable BitDefender when you play...
    Last edited by Dorkly; 03-30-2018, 06:36 AM.
    Bidam&Seyeon||Zenith

Comment

• Cookiies
      Cookiies commented
      Editing a comment
      It works now. Thanks!

What Dorkly said, you can show us your Task Manager (Ctrl+ Alt+ Delete) and then show us your Processes tab and screenshot it over here if you need help.
    sigpic
    LoL: Alphard l Neopets: Miyabiii
    I love Matt Turtle ♥

Comment

been having this ever since i downloaded the game and try to start it x.x not sure how to fix it though..
      Thanks in advance !
      Attached Files

Comment

• Leebyn
        Leebyn commented
        Editing a comment
        It looks like you have the same error message as the thread starter. The ##################/atcuf32.dll is something to do with Bitdefender Antivirus. You can try temporarily disabling it and see if the game will launch. And for a more permanent solution, try adding the Audition folder to the antivirus whitelist, or use a different antivirus program.

• Suoh
        Suoh commented
        Editing a comment
        Alright, thank you it worked ^_^
    Working...
    X