Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi Closing

Game keeps closing without error.

I recently changed from steam client and reinstalled to the normal patcher to fix latency issues.

And now, I can't even get on the game?

It lets me on and within 2mins I've been disconnected and it's the same issue every time.
    This is absolutely ridiculous for a ten year old game, please help me fix this issue as I'm sick to death of every time a new patch hits or I need to install on a new PC (for whatever reason) I ALWAYS have problems.
    Aleigator 71 Oblivion; If I can't move Heaven, I'll raise hell.

Can you post your task manager? Maybe one of your processes is triggering the hidden xtrap that is closing Audition.

Also, a list of your processes aside from the software that is active would be helpful to diagnose your problem.
    sigpic
    LoL: Alphard l Neopets: Miyabiii
    I love Matt Turtle ♥

Comment

yoo that audi title holy *** i thought it was happening for real. got out of my chair im like.. NO WAY.. darn.

do u do a fresh / clean install tho? i always uninstall with revo uninstaller to get rid of the all extra files and stuff then reinstall afterwards. you probably a file that's really really out of date cause i use to get that [edit]
      Last edited by HerBum; 03-12-2018, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X