Windows 10 Laptop Not Allowing Audition to Open

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows 10 Laptop Not Allowing Audition to Open

I recently got a windows 10 laptop and dragged the files from the pc into a usb and stuck the usb into the laptop. It worked fine yesterday after adding in a version file that was missing but I decided to shut the laptop down since i havent for 4 days already. Along with the shut down button, there was also update. I just pressed update and shut down since it was together and today when i opened the laptop to go on audition, it opened for 0.5 seconds and then closed.i tried again and again but the same thing happened. I tried fixing the problem by reading all the other threads but it still did not help. I got a x trap error once and then after that, i kept getting "audition has stopped working" as the title and the message was something like "a problem has caused audition to stop working...." any help?
    Last edited by Phoebe; 12-29-2017, 02:50 AM.

assuming you've already tried to re-download audition and/or try audition through steam, have you tried 'Troubleshoot compatibility'?

Comment

• Phoebe
      Phoebe commented
      Editing a comment
      yes ive tried troubleshoot compatibility and nothing happened

Try installing C++ 2005 or DirectX.

Direct X
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down...ils.aspx?id=35

C++
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down...s.aspx?id=3387
    sighs

Comment

• Phoebe
      Phoebe commented
      Editing a comment
      now it says "cannot download file"

You could try to manual patch? Try to run it in compatibility mode with Windows 7 first, if this doesn't work, you could try to patch manually.

Comment

• Phoebe
      Phoebe commented
      Editing a comment
      Still doesnt work.

• HeadLights
      HeadLights commented
      Editing a comment
      Manual patch?
Working...
X