Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old User Attempting To Return

Hi New Friends and Old Friends,

Was becoming very bored at work and noticed I have a couple hours of down time daily. Hoping to maybe get back into things here however having some issues.

Downloading the game works - all good;

However when "Wizard Launch" opens up and I attempt to install the program it dis-allows me due to windows administrator access.

I CANNOT DOWNLOAD THE GAME DUE TO NOT HAVING ADMIN ACCESS
    I DO NOT AND WILL NOT GAIN ACCESS TO THE ADMIN SETTINGS
    MY USER IS COMPLETLY LOCKED FROM THE CONTROL PANEL AND :RUNCMD SO I CANNOT RUN ANYTHING BEHIND

Any tips greatly appreciated, hope I can join you all soon~

ry x

~The olden days were the best days~
    Level: 21 forever.

Hopefully you get this resolved soon~

daibetes x alkhurma // j.y.

Comment

You could try copying it from one pc to another using a USB-Stick. but I'm not sure if (since you seem to have extremely limited access and rights) it will work since audition will try to create registrations on the PC, which it can't function without. And if its works audition will most likely have issues patching the game (never worked for me using that method, I always had to update on my main pc and copy it again onto the other one).

Comment

Thanks for the reply Kaddo
        I downloaded it VIA another PC and tried to extract the files VIA that - however I still need to "DOWNLOAD" it to this PC which I do not have the "right" to do.

Thank you for trying,
        open to other suggestions!

Comment

That's not what I'm telling you to do. I'm telling you to downlaod AND update it on another pc. Then COPY the Redbana folder on a USB stick and move it onto your pc. It shouldn't have to update for atleast a week then.

Comment

What Kaddo is saying is install it on a different computer, let it patch fully, and copy the files to your work computer. All the game files are located in that folder, usually it's C:\Program Files (x86)\Redbana\Audition.
            Though without the "proper" installation, I think you'll need to add the registry values separately for the patcher to work properly. With restricted access you probably can't run regedit directly, but I believe it should still let you use .reg files.

For example, you can use this for version 10420: http://www.mediafire.com/file/jbn3if...ition10420.reg

The file just has the following in it, if you want to make your own.
            Code:
            Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Redbana\Audition]
            "AUTOSTART"=dword:00000000
            "VERSION"=dword:000028b4
            "CEHCKVERSION"=dword:00001770
            "PatcherVersion"=dword:00000000
            (Quick notes: CEHCK is intentional spelling, that's how it is listed lol. Installing Audition properly would also add "EXECUTE" and "PATH" value in the registry but our patcher doesn't actually use those...)

Double click on the .reg file and pick Yes on the prompt and that will add the values to your registry.

After you copy the installed and updated game files to the work computer and add the registry values, you can launch patcher.exe, and it should download the remaining patches. (At this moment, just 1 more patch to version 10421.)

If you do not patch before you copy it over, you won't have the correct files, so be sure to patch first (or you'll need to adjust the VERSION registry value accordingly.)

Hope that makes sense, I'm really tired right now lol 🙃
            Last edited by Leebyn; 12-29-2017, 06:22 AM.

Leebyn Greentlover
            FB | Twitch | Tournament log | PM me about anything ^^

Comment

Thanks lads,

Will try this soon - hope to see you guys!

Comment

Working...
              X