New format issues?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New format issues?

I created my account when i was around 13-14 and now i'm 21. I have screenshots of emails from redbana on my account on my email. Ever since the redbana website format changed, i have not been able to recover my account. I have not played for 1-2 years. With the old layout, i was able to recover my account with my security question and ID. Now, i cannot recover my account at all even though i know the answer to the question.I even have screenshots of receipts of banacash from my email account. I do not remember if i changed my email for that account but i can provide proof that it was mine. I have created two tickets with redbana already and they failed to help me. I have various indefinite items on that account. They claim that without the current email for it, i cannot reset my password.. I understand that and all but like.. it was almost 8 YEARS ago that i created that account so i don't know that email anymore and i don't remember if i changed it. I do remember purchasing indef items and other details on the account i am talking about though. I know my IGN, DOB, ID, AND PIN but apparently that isn't worth a thing if i don't know the current email that it's registered with. Really Redbana?
    Last edited by SexiiPandas; 09-16-2017, 03:23 PM.

Hey! I got the same problem with my lvl 59 account. They couldn't help at all even though I have gave them all my personal info and other stuff. Keep in mind that I created this account since 2010 lol. So my suggestion is that, maybe just create a new account ( that's what I did , lol. Since my lvl 59 is not secure; it is risky to put more money into it). Best wishes!
    <lucii ​ jinii>

Comment

Hello!

Theyre asking you for the registred email because its easy to manipulate screenshots to hijack accounts.
      So basically they ask you for a time stamp too so they can easily check it in their records.

Kindly Regards

Tutorials: https://tinyurl.com/yd3mm5zs | IGN: Jak

Comment

Originally posted by xLucina View Post
        Hey! I got the same problem with my lvl 59 account. They couldn't help at all even though I have gave them all my personal info and other stuff. Keep in mind that I created this account since 2010 lol. So my suggestion is that, maybe just create a new account ( that's what I did , lol. Since my lvl 59 is not secure; it is risky to put more money into it). Best wishes!
        They gave me a hint to the email my account was under and i was able to remember it and recover my audi account, maybe that would work for you too. Goodluck!

Comment

• xLucina
          xLucina commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh maybe I should try that. Any way congrats!!!!
      Working...
      X