Disconnecting every 2 minutes?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disconnecting every 2 minutes?

Ever since the update yesterday I have been getting "Disconnected from server" every two minutes.. I tried reinstalling and playing on steam same thing. Any help appreciated ?

Use the "Verify integrity of game cache" function on Steam if you haven't tried that already. (Right click Audition Online, Properties, Local Files tab.) That should check your files to make sure they are all correct.

Does X-Trap seem to be launching properly without error? It should load in the bottom right hand corner and stay running in your taskbar. If it closes or crashes and produces an error, the game will close within 5 minutes or so.

Leebyn Greentlover
    FB | Twitch | Tournament log | PM me about anything ^^ | Not currently a CA.

Comment

Originally posted by Leebyn View Post
      Use the "Verify integrity of game cache" function on Steam if you haven't tried that already. (Right click Audition Online, Properties, Local Files tab.) That should check your files to make sure they are all correct.

Does X-Trap seem to be launching properly without error? It should load in the bottom right hand corner and stay running in your taskbar. If it closes or crashes and produces an error, the game will close within 5 minutes or so.
      I did the first thing you said and now it's not disconnecting on steam. Hopefully it stays like that. Thanks for the help !

Comment

Working...
      X