Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble Installing The Game

Hello!

I've come across a problem while trying to get back into playing Audition, I'm not new to playing the game on this computer but I did delete the game a while back, I was trying to get back in to it and as I had finished downloading everything I tried installing it but it keeps telling me "Audition cannot be installed on systems with less physical memory than 2048 mb", this is new to me so am I just not allowed to play it or is there a way around it?

Thanks in advance if you can help me!

I know for sure that Audition doesn't require 2 GB RAM. I have a system with 1GB RAM that runs Audition and I validated 512 MB for the Steam launch, so that message might be some arbitrary restriction of the installer. Are you using the new direct download installer? If so, you can try installing it via Steam.

Leebyn Greentlover
    FB | Twitch | Tournament log | PM me about anything ^^ | Not currently a CA.

Comment

Originally posted by Leebyn View Post
      I know for sure that Audition doesn't require 2 GB RAM. I have a system with 1GB RAM that runs Audition and I validated 512 MB for the Steam launch, so that message might be some arbitrary restriction of the installer. Are you using the new direct download installer? If so, you can try installing it via Steam.

Hmm okay, yeah I used the direct install.

I'll try it through steam, I just found it confusing I was like I can play League of Legends no problem so what's the difference in Audition now.

But yeah I'll try thanks for the tip!

Comment

Working...
      X