Audition Won't Open

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audition Won't Open

so i patched the 23 patches and after that, it won't open. Like i press start and it looks like the game will open up but it doesn't. any possible solutions?

Can you post your computer specs and Windows version? That could help narrow down the potential issues.

Does anything appear, like the X-Trap notification, a blank window, or an error message?

Try updating your graphics drivers, especially if it's a new computer or if you reformatted recently. Make sure your resolution is over 1024x768 as well.
    If that doesn't work, try closing other programs/processes you have open, specifically ones that might have an in-game overlay or affect your graphics performance (e.g. overclock, 3d tweaks)

Leebyn Greentlover
    FB | Twitch | Tournament log | PM me about anything ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Leebyn View Post
      Can you post your computer specs and Windows version? That could help narrow down the potential issues.

Does anything appear, like the X-Trap notification, a blank window, or an error message?

Try updating your graphics drivers, especially if it's a new computer or if you reformatted recently. Make sure your resolution is over 1024x768 as well.
      If that doesn't work, try closing other programs/processes you have open, specifically ones that might have an in-game overlay or affect your graphics performance (e.g. overclock, 3d tweaks)

i dont know if this will work but this is the dxdiag of the laptop. i updated the graphic drivers recently and my resolution is set as its highest but audition still doesnt open. xtrap appears on the lower right for a second and then nothing shows up on the screen \

Comment

Dxdiag looks fine. Try disabling your antivirus / firewall temporarily and see if that is the culprit.

Leebyn Greentlover
        FB | Twitch | Tournament log | PM me about anything ^^

Comment

• Aassofe
          Aassofe commented
          Editing a comment
          salut, je voudrais savoir a manière dont tomber enceinte plus rapidement car cela va faire 8mois que l’on essaye de posséder un bambin. Merci de me répondre vraiment rapidement, une grand merci.
      Working...
      X