Cannot extract patch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot extract patch

Does anyone know how to fix this problem when downloading the new patch?

Attachment

NOPE and I have it too! I made a post "Confused" with this same question. I'm mad as hell this has not been addressed yet.

Comment

Me2
      INTERNATIONAL FAM

Comment

Yeah every one have this problem. Well a lot of users aren't on too. I ended up using xpatcher to avoid this issue. Try it. It works

I am a leader, not a God. But a Goddess
        c.

Comment

• Kickin
          Kickin commented
          Editing a comment
          While xpatcher did bypass the problem, I can't stay logged in for more than 2 min.

Mine is also giving this error, how to download xpatcher or is already in the folder of adt

Comment

http://i.imgur.com/YNPDpNr.png

The patcher isn't working because the update file says the latest version is 10372 but that patch doesn't exist yet. Steam handles the patching using file comparison rather than version number so that's why the Steam client works.

I'm at work so I can't test this, but if you patch manually or with X-Patcher and then edit the registry value to 10372, maybe that will fix it? I get home in a few hours so I hope it's fixed by then.

EDIT: Thank you guys for all the updates!
          I'm home and patched the standalone to check it out, but I don't know an easy fix.

Printemps is right, this is most likely the case:
          Printemps commented

I think it's the Audition.exe that's outdated, I'm sure the server checks audition.exe version/crc check
          Gretzky commented
          [...]Maybe someone can identify the 10372 patch files from the steam update, and possibly upload them for us in the meantime?
          If it includes the Audition.exe itself, we can't just use the Steam one because the Steam client bundles it together with the patcher and uses the steamapi to launch the game. :/ I don't know what else to do besides waiting for them to release the AUDITION10372.zip for everyone.
          Last edited by Leebyn; 04-13-2017, 03:03 AM.

Leebyn Greentlover
          FB | Twitch | Tournament log | PM me about anything ^^ | Not currently a CA.

Comment

• Leebyn
            Leebyn commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh okay thanks for the info. In that case, the patch 10372 DOES exist but they forgot to make it public lol. So the 2 minute disconnect happens because there are outdated files.

• Printemps
            Printemps commented
            Editing a comment
            I think it's the Audition.exe that's outdated, I'm sure the server checks audition.exe version/crc check

• Gretzky
            Gretzky commented
            Editing a comment
            Confirmed. Manually patching with xpatcher works for 10371 ONLY. 10372 doesn't actually download. Forcing your registry value to 10372 allows you to login to the game, however the client d/cs you due to mismatch. Maybe someone can identify the 10372 patch files from the steam update, and possibly upload them for us in the meantime?

Disconnects after a minute or so..
          IGN: Svm | Lv75

Comment

Currently having this issue as well. Hopefully we can find a solution soon.

Comment

I have this issue aswell wtf ...

Attachment
              Last edited by Allah; 04-13-2017, 03:28 AM.
              Hi I'm back to audition.
              IGN : sanderella

Comment

look someone solved this issue but his links don't work anyone can find the patches or the new patches that "Elmina" is talking about ??? : http://forums.redbana.com/forum/audi...atcher-to-work
                Hi I'm back to audition.

Comment

• Caterinaa
                  Caterinaa commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The real question is how many people actually submitted a ticket into support to raise importance on this matter. The more people who submit a problem, the more urgent this matter becomes.

• Allah
                  Allah commented
                  Editing a comment
                  honestly Caterinaa any community i have been now in every single games that I've played everything related to patch problems to game errors and etc have been communicated and fixed thru forums ... who's gonna start freaking submitted tickets when the only thing they have to do is check forums ... it's absurbbb mann seriously it's annoying... and all they're going to say is try reinstalling the game blahblah the same thing we all get in help desk ... it's useless I'm trying to fix it myself but yet haven't found anything ...

• Printemps
                  Printemps commented
                  Editing a comment
                  no, redbana support isn't available most of the time. They work at nightshift (NA time)

we pay to have issue everytime there's a patch ... it's ridicilous.....
                Hi I'm back to audition.

Comment

Sorry for the inconvenience Auditioneers,

Our developers are currently fixing the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Tianha View Post
                    Sorry for the inconvenience Auditioneers,

Our developers are currently fixing the problem.
                    Patcher to 10372 is working now :D Thank you~

NB: If you used manual patch / X-Patcher at all, don't forget to repatch from 10370 or 10371 to get the proper files.
                    Last edited by Leebyn; 04-13-2017, 06:47 AM.

Leebyn Greentlover
                    FB | Twitch | Tournament log | PM me about anything ^^ | Not currently a CA.

Comment

Patched with no problems this morning , thank you guys.

Comment

Hi

Anyone still having issues or problems with the normal client patching, comment here:

http://forums.redbana.com/forum/audi...l-client-issue

You can also send ticket in support:

http://forums.redbana.com/support/

Comment

Working...
                      X