HEEEEEELLLLPPPP RUUUNNNTIIIIMMMMEEEE ERRRRROOOORRRR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEEEEEELLLLPPPP RUUUNNNTIIIIMMMMEEEE ERRRRROOOORRRR

Ok so ive tried everything on forums and nothing so far. Microsoft Visual C+ +Runtime Library
    RunTime Error
    ProgramC:\Proram Files\Redbana\Audition\Patcher.exe
    This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
    Please contact the application support team for more information.
    What do i do?
    Last edited by chansimon56; 06-26-2016, 11:48 PM.

Mind listing the fixes you tried? 0:

Comment

Contact Clifford The Big Red Dog

Comment

• chansimon56
      chansimon56 commented
      Editing a comment
      But I am clifford the big red dog D:

Try X-Patcher !!??
    2008-2017 | @FantocheAzul

Comment

• chansimon56
      chansimon56 commented
      Editing a comment
      im try that now

• chansimon56
      chansimon56 commented
      Editing a comment
      Tbh idk if it'll work cause I've never patched before. This is a fresh download right off of Utorrent from the redbana site. I found it weird that it didn't work first time around

Is this error just recent?

The download should have cleared everything up (if you had installed the correct one)

x64 for a Windows 64 bit system
    x86 for a Windows 32 bit system

Don't know your system type?
    Control Panel > System and Security > System
    Scroll down - System type: _____

Try deleting the most recent updated Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages (NOTE: THESE ARE REQUIRED FOR OTHER GAMES/SOFTWARE U USE***) & reinstall the package once again. Restart your computer.

This issue is either microsoft or patching issues with Audi. May have to redwld the whole game
    Last edited by Dorkly; 06-27-2016, 12:44 AM.
    Bidam&Seyeon||Zenith

Comment

• chansimon56
      chansimon56 commented
      Editing a comment
      This problem occurred once a few months ago when i attempted to dl audi. After giving up I deleted the whole program and now a few months later I decided to redownload audi to see if the problem is still there seems so. Tbh previously whenever you use to download audi using uTorrent on redbana.com, it wouldnt bring u to a forum link where u have to click a message, it use to be an automatic dl from the site. Wonder why redbana changed that

• Dorkly
      Dorkly commented
      Editing a comment
      You are right, the download link can just be corrupt to begin with. Not sure but Random may have a link for you, shes given me one in the past when I wanted to redwld! or was that a different game...

• chansimon56
      chansimon56 commented
      Editing a comment
      i was hoping i could play today too one day Utorrent dl time then another 6 hours trying to find a solution. I opened a ticket but nothing

Lol im confused which acc u using.. LOLOL

anyway have you tried steam then??!
    sigpic
    Acceleration | Pumpking

Comment

• chansimon56
      chansimon56 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thats too much work. I have to download steam make an account then redownload audi again. THATS GOING TO TAKE LIKE ANOTHER 3 DAYS. im about to just go back to playing league.

• EDDYPON
      EDDYPON commented
      Editing a comment
      Lool. i thought steam is lot faster? -not sure-

: o

• chansimon56
      chansimon56 commented
      Editing a comment
      im currently trying to patch using x-patch if that don't work im about to just give up and wait for a Gm or someone to respond to my ticket

Update: Ok so I've just finished downloading x-patch and everything seems to work. X-trap and everything loads. For patches it says download complete. However when I click start, audi crashes. Now I'm currently trying the "fix audition" feature.
    Last edited by chansimon56; 06-27-2016, 02:01 PM.

Comment

• EDDYPON
      EDDYPON commented
      Editing a comment
      So does it work by now ? :O

• chansimon56
      chansimon56 commented
      Editing a comment
      no im still patching spent the whole day and im still at 0% dont think its working

Yo download it from Steam.
    PandaBear

Comment

Originally posted by Aly View Post
      Yo download it from Steam.
      That is legit the best solution
      http://store.steampowered.com/app/349720/
      Nice reviews lel
      Come at me salty fanboys. IGNs:Dva/Ejaculator Am I a troll? Sometimes.
      B-Net ID: Parrot#11107 Origin: DevinMoney415 uPlay: ParrotsAreLife

Comment

The funnny thing is now that i try uninstalling audition, its not even listed under my programs. (its usually listed there). Guess its time to try steam

Comment

• KawaiiHonoka
          KawaiiHonoka commented
          Editing a comment
          Just find where you downloaded audition to in your files and delete it from there
          Files don't magically disappear

Originally posted by chansimon56 View Post
        The funnny thing is now that i try uninstalling audition, its not even listed under my programs. (its usually listed there). Guess its time to try steam
        I have Win 7 Proffesional 64Bits and download for Steam and play all time!

AULA: Jochi / RedBana: Jochi~

Comment

Check whether your PC is infected with any kind of virus/malware program. As it seems you are getting the problem due to virus infection.

For more information you can visit this: http://www.fixwindowserrors.biz/blog...e-error-easily

Comment

Working...
          X