X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-TRAP Technical support

Dear Audition players

To avoid any potential X-TRAP code or clash, please maintain your PC clean gaming environment as much as possible. and also please turn off Windows firewall and anti-viruses.

In case X-TRAP Code persistently occurs at the beginning or during and causes difficulty in playing Audition,

Please provide the relevant information to Redbana Customer Support or to my direct email, eric@wiselogic.co.kr

Information will be needed as such;

1. X-TRAP Code (if occurred)
    2. IP Address
    3. The recent dates of X-TRAP code occurrence
    4. Character name if possible.

**Please provide me your externel IP address, not the one begins with 192.168.***.***.
    Please visit http://whatismyipaddress.com and to find out your real IP address.

Thanks
    Last edited by Elmina; 07-09-2009, 06:42 PM.

X-TRAP Log File

If you are seeing a X-TRAP Code, please provide me X-TRAP log file for precise analysis of your issue.

---------------------------------------------------------------

REPORTING X-TRAP LOG FILES

Normally, X-TRAP folder co-exists in the game installed folder

The files exist in this folder to run the X-TRAP engine, and if a Code Field message had ever occurred in a PC, XDataMMDD.Log(MM == Month / DD == Day) would be generated.

For example, XData1020.Log would be an X-TRAP log file which took place on 20th October.

Comment

Please do read the above posts if you are having X-TRAP problems.

E-mail X-TRAP support as instructed, closing this because some people were posting their information here when they should be contacting support through the e-mail address.

Comment

Just an FYI

The July '09 patch will include an X-Trap update that works with Windows 7, latest RC version

Comment

I can't open my audi cause of xtrap

Comment

Working...
          X