Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Audition Custom Manual Patch Version 10081 (Updated 9/9/2011)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Luciana_12390 View Post
    Oh Uhmm Weenie, I Think Im Not Downloading It Rite. I Mean I Downloaded All Of Dem And it Still Doesnt Work. Like I Save it And Let it Download it Den I Press Install. Am I Doing it Rite? Or Am I Doing it Wrong And Thats Why It Aint Working?
    Tel Me Wut To Do Exactly How To do It And When. I Dun Care How Bossy it is I Just Want To Make it Work. Please Weenie. Ur Patches Arent Working Like Theyre Supposed To. I Mean Everything I Do And It Still Fails.
    Well, Follow Weenie's Instructions.

1ownload and Install Audi
    2:download the 100XX to 10037 patch
    3:the FullVersion One
    4:install it
    5:download 10037 to 10038
    6:install
    7Start and play

ENJOY~~~
    sigpic
    When time Comes. Its time to Battle!

Comment

• Originally posted by kieki4567 View Post

7Start and play

ENJOY~~~
      Kaykay Ill Do Dat. Buh SHud I Download It From FileFront, GamersHell, Or The Other One. Or Just Click The One With The Download. Cuz I Think It Depends.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nekox3 View Post
        :x My first time playing this and Im getting bad download errors... After completing Download of V1.0 it stops at exacting files and it says [patcher] The central directory was not found in the archive (or you were trying to open not the last disk of a multi-disk archive) I didnt touch my computer i left it afk to load
        Download errors means your internet connection is unstable. You should use a download manager like GetRight to download the files.

Originally posted by Luciana_12390 View Post
        Kaykay Ill Do Dat. Buh SHud I Download It From FileFront, GamersHell, Or The Other One. Or Just Click The One With The Download. Cuz I Think It Depends.
        Any of those are fine, they are all the same file.

Comment

• Originally posted by kieki4567 View Post

7Start and play

ENJOY~~~
          Okay I redownloaded Audi. Then I Downloaded The Patches The Way Im Supposed To. Then When I Press Start, It Starts Like Its Supposed To. Buh Then It Says Disconnected From Server. What Did I Do Wrong?

Comment

• Although a proper solution is to either download a file from a different mirror, or get the full patch, some of the links are starting to come down.

Some have expired, others are for copyright claim.

As far as I've looked them over, MegaUpload still has them all in one piece.
            Last edited by Oddbrother; 06-20-2010, 07:29 AM.

I hope you're proud of yourself!

Comment

• Maybe it's just for the moment but 10038-10039 aren't working on Megaupload?

Comment

• help please :]

i uninstalled audi, and there's 39 patches to load, and it freezes when it's downloading, so i have to close it and start it again. but it never works. but most of the patches don't dl on flashget T.T, so later i dl the 34-35 patch put the patcher picture doesn't change but the format when i open it up is like the current one. then it loaded like 4 more patches and when i start it, there's this purple border only on the right bottom side of the screen, so when i log in, it says i'm missing a file, so i redownloaded it, but it said the same thing. it doesn't work, and i really want to go on audi again D:. can someone help me please?

Comment

• I've tried what Weenie said would work. I patched the full patch that patches Audition from scratch, but it still doesn't work. Are the patches coming down? Or are they just unusable? I know that some clients don't take big files, but that doesn't mean it should stop working. Anyone know why the patches are not working?

Comment

• Originally posted by Luciana_12390 View Post
                    I've tried what Weenie said would work. I patched the full patch that patches Audition from scratch, but it still doesn't work. Are the patches coming down? Or are they just unusable? I know that some clients don't take big files, but that doesn't mean it should stop working. Anyone know why the patches are not working?
                    Just a quick recap:

You first downloaded 100XX-10037, installed that then installed 10037-10038 then installed 10038-10039. After doing that process and trying to load the game, it doesn't work?

If the statement above is true, could you elaborate on when it doesn't work and what type of error you get?
                    ~*Eternal are the Phoenix*~
                    sigpic

Comment

• Well

i guess im the only one that has a problem with this.... weenie im glad u put this here put im still having problems, it fixed my audition once but then it started freaking out again, i hav the installer, i start the patch and all the files r downloading, it gets to ''EXTRACTING'' then it says theres an error of some kind, and all my files get deleted plz reply to this message i love audition

Comment

• Originally posted by willsonfang View Post
                        Just a quick recap:

You first downloaded 100XX-10037, installed that then installed 10037-10038 then installed 10038-10039. After doing that process and trying to load the game, it doesn't work?

If the statement above is true, could you elaborate on when it doesn't work and what type of error you get?
                        lawl i did that and when i pressed " game start ", XTRAP popped up a message saying that i was running it in compatability mode and told me to turn it off, but i didn't even put it on the compatability mode.

Comment

• After downloading Full Patch Version 100xx to 10037, the Upgrade Version 10037 to 10038 gives this message:

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

]:
                          ` get off me dang ?
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Shy- View Post
                            After downloading Full Patch Version 100xx to 10037, the Upgrade Version 10037 to 10038 gives this message:

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

]:
                            try another source? :]

Comment

• after i used the patcher one the first page i got this weird error after i try and go into the dance hall, anyone know what it means? It says data/055.acv and some weird stuff after tht.

Comment

• Thank you SO much!

Red Bana's patcher keeps crashing on me all the time and it's really slow...
                                I haven't played Audition for a whole year and had too much to update from my old version, so I downloaded the installation from the main Red Bana site but even then... 38 updates were left to be downloaded through the patcher.
                                It was HELL. Never worked and always got stuck at some point (like update num19 or 32 or 15... RUNTIME ERRORS)

You totally rocked my world here.

THANK YOUUUUUUU!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X