Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sony Vegas Tutorials

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    btw just wondering, are the tutorials going to be like a YouTube made video or ones that we have to read?
    < prisoner & voltex invictus lol: kirsten >

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by BonnleBoo View Post
      btw just wondering, are the tutorials going to be like a YouTube made video or ones that we have to read?
      what do you prefer? Youtube video style. With my voice or just text. Which do you prefer. Voice or no voice LOL
      sigpic
      Vichea l 61 l Kirst♥ l Facebook l Jen&Vee
      ''..moved on to a better place..''
      Youtube x Facebook


      LoL-Active
      Ign-llllIIIIllllIIII

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Vichea View Post
        what do you prefer? Youtube video style. With my voice or just text. Which do you prefer. Voice or no voice LOL
        your sxc voice
        just kidding I've never heard it but ya
        < prisoner & voltex invictus lol: kirsten >

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Vichea View Post
          what do you prefer? Youtube video style. With my voice or just text. Which do you prefer. Voice or no voice LOL
          wid duh sexii voice
          It's Veecious ****

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Veronicaa View Post
            wid duh sexii voice
            oh stap it you
            sigpic
            Vichea l 61 l Kirst♥ l Facebook l Jen&Vee
            ''..moved on to a better place..''
            Youtube x Facebook


            LoL-Active
            Ign-llllIIIIllllIIII

            Comment


            • #51
              I prefer written tutorials but only so i can refer back to and reread , i find it hard to listen to a voice and attempt it at the same time. /slow

              not that i dont wanna hear yo sxc voice
              TNT

              Comment


              • #52
                HAHA just do both
                < prisoner & voltex invictus lol: kirsten >

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Leah View Post
                  I prefer written tutorials but only so i can refer back to and reread , i find it hard to listen to a voice and attempt it at the same time. /slow

                  not that i dont wanna hear yo sxc voice
                  you're funny
                  tony has a girly voi-

                  i love ceres

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Cowღ View Post
                    you're funny
                    tony has a girly voi-
                    O ty.......
                    TNT

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      L> someone to teach me how to edit awesome videos like that.......
                      Going to make a video for my bf's birthday
                      TNT

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        what kind of "cool" tricks do you want to learn?!
                        < prisoner & voltex invictus lol: kirsten >

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by BonnleBoo View Post
                          what kind of "cool" tricks do you want to learn?!
                          everything ............ well not everything. lul
                          TNT

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X