Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sony Vegas Tutorials

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sony Vegas Tutorials

    Sony Vegas Tutorials

    So let me break this down.
    There are sometimes video events that you would like to participate in YES? Such as this one [x] or this one[x]
    Well If the redbana community wants to learn how to make videos THEN you came to the right place. c: With the help of other generous video makers like Allen [x] We will be making video tutorials on how to do simple "task" or objectives" or video effects WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT. As long as you are willing to commit to yourself on improving your video editing skills. C:

    Primarily I use After FX for my video editing, but I am also familiar with sony vegas. Which is what the video editing tutorials will be on.

    Like this Idea? Vote Yes.

    Don't like this Idea? Redirect yourself to I don't care.
    My Youtube

    Noob Allen's Youtube
    3
    Yes, show me your magic.
    80.70%
    46
    No, Because I have no soul
    19.30%
    11
    Last edited by Vichea; 04-14-2013, 08:17 PM.
    sigpic
    Vichea l 61 l Kirst♥ l Facebook l Jen&Vee
    ''..moved on to a better place..''
    Youtube x Facebook


    LoL-Active
    Ign-llllIIIIllllIIII


  • #2
    What's FX

    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Likoriona View Post
      What's FX
      FX= Effects
      sigpic
      Vichea l 61 l Kirst♥ l Facebook l Jen&Vee
      ''..moved on to a better place..''
      Youtube x Facebook


      LoL-Active
      Ign-llllIIIIllllIIII

      Comment


      • #4
        I would appreciate that. I like that effect at around 1:40 in your to be continued video.

        I won't use it for audition, but certainly a lot of other things.

        Comment


        • #5
          pls show mi how to make vidz.
          Activism Altruism

          Comment


          • #6

            Jk, ya that has been on my 'to do' list. The problem has been my laziness but since 'You were automatically volunteered' has been left on my answering machine, yes sir! /excited to start. I'm not really in position to do AE's ones so I guess I will make only SV ones. Tell me when you want me to start and on which lessons, I don't mind any I guess o3o ...

            @Noob

            IGN: Prompto / dA:
            BulletXCarnage / Tumblr: xrammsteiner

            Comment


            • #7
              How to render (like make it an audition character dancin w/o a background) on Sony Vegas

              Comment


              • #8
                Title Fixed.
                _



                Comment


                • #9
                  Yes please.
                  then I can finally make non crappy films that are decent.

                  thank you annay

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Harmonix View Post
                    Title Fixed.
                    thanks Harmonix !!

                    Originally posted by Blizzard View Post
                    I would appreciate that. I like that effect at around 1:40 in your to be continued video.

                    I won't use it for audition, but certainly a lot of other things.
                    used after effects on that part

                    Originally posted by Exos View Post

                    Jk, ya that has been on my 'to do' list. The problem has been my laziness but since 'You were automatically volunteered' has been left on my answering machine, yes sir! /excited to start. I'm not really in position to do AE's ones so I guess I will make only SV ones. Tell me when you want me to start and on which lessons, I don't mind any I guess o3o ...

                    @Noob
                    Sony Vegas is what both of us will be doing !

                    Originally posted by CeresChii View Post
                    How to render (like make it an audition character dancin w/o a background) on Sony Vegas
                    Mk I will take request. In sony vegas to do this you would have to crop that portion and every frame. Which is really time consuming. Request a render from a pro adobe photoshopper will be best because then you wont have to do much cropping.
                    Last edited by Vichea; 12-19-2012, 03:08 AM.
                    sigpic
                    Vichea l 61 l Kirst♥ l Facebook l Jen&Vee
                    ''..moved on to a better place..''
                    Youtube x Facebook


                    LoL-Active
                    Ign-llllIIIIllllIIII

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      u are a legend. Teach me
                      Garrett | Gretchen | Crimson

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        YAAAY i like this ehehehe

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Yeah I know, I have after effects.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Tian voted no.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by JacKaYu View Post
                              Tian voted no.
                              i have no soul because i died three times

                              i love ceres

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X