• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leah View Post
    Would it be a smoother blur if each frame's motion blur was set like:
    0 - 10 - 20 - 30 - 40 - 50 - 40 - 30 - 20 - 10 - 0

Rather than:

0-10-20-50-20-10-0 (just to make it simpler)

Or would there be no difference?
    It'd be smoother, but the size of the ava would end up going over the KB limit.
    The simpler one is fine, but since there are less frames the animation would be faster.
    Lowering the opacity of the ava image itself takes up more KB than lowering the opacity of text/brush

mom | 35 | inactive | deviantart | mal

Comment

Originally posted by Elo View Post

It'd be smoother, but the size of the ava would end up going over the KB limit.
      The simpler one is fine, but since there are less frames the animation would be faster.
      Lowering the opacity of the ava image itself takes up more KB than lowering the opacity of text/brush
      Oh....it may be my imagination but why does yours look slower than mine?
      TNT

Comment

i would try to learn if i didnt have downs
        keyito | akatsuki | 46 | jaquito

sigpic
        League of Legends: Redbana

Comment

Oh....it may be my imagination but why does yours look slower than mine?
          Ah, well I didn't lower the opacity for anything. I made a new layer and changed the amount of motion blur each time (it's the distance #)
          So I would make 3 layers of my ava with the motion blur- one with a distance of 5, another with 10, and the last one with 15. You can read more about it in the tut, I think it's steps 2-4?

Comment

Ah, well I didn't lower the opacity for anything. I made a new layer and changed the amount of motion blur each time (it's the distance #)
            So I would make 3 layers of my ava with the motion blur- one with a distance of 5, another with 10, and the last one with 15. You can read more about it in the tut, I think it's steps 2-4?
            You didn't make multiple copies of your original Ava? Like did you make three copies but with different motion blur distances.

So: 0 5 10 15 and then back to 0?
            TNT

Comment

You didn't make multiple copies of your original Ava? Like did you make three copies but with different motion blur distances.

So: 0 5 10 15 and then back to 0?
              Oh thats what I meant by 3 layers. I duplicated my original layer 3 times.
              It would go: 0 5 10 15 10 5 0

Comment

Oh thats what I meant by 3 layers. I duplicated my original layer 3 times.
                It would go: 0 5 10 15 10 5 0
                And the speed for all the frames except for the 0's would be No Delay, right?
                TNT

Comment

And the speed for all the frames except for the 0's would be No Delay, right?
                  Yup!

Comment

Working...
                  X