This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exp bonuses in Redbana

I have nothing to do due to me being sick at home so I figured I might as well do something while im here.

This guide will list all of the available exp bonuses/ones that may come to this server.

Underlined=Already in this server(from my knowledge)
    Italics=Not in this server and may /////possibly//// be added

Fam Channel Bonus
    I don't have exact details on the specific amount that Fam Channels give, but its somewhat decent. You have to be inside the fam, in the fam channel to receive the bonus.
    Originally posted by RaveWolf View Post
    FAM channel exp bonus is not on this server yet, but it's a 150% exp boost. ie: 1k exp turns to 1.5k.

2x cards
    You can get these cards through the mall. These cards double the amount of exp you receive.(ex: regular amount 200 exp ; 2x cards activated, the amount you receive is 400 exp.) They costs 600 cash(60cents) for 20 rounds.

When you buy these cards you will have to go to My Items, go to Item section of the mall, and click the U to activate the cards.

3x cards
    These cards are available in the mall, just like 2x. They triple the regular amount of exp you already have.(ex: regular amount is 300 exp a game; with 3x cards you will get 900 exp)These cards cost 1500 cash($1.50) for 20 rounds.

When you buy these cards you will have to go to My Items, go to Item section of the mall, and click the U to activate the cards.

Tournament Medals
    Tournament Medals give a unlimited 2x exp bonus until someone else wins. If you have multiple medals, you get another 2x stacked. If you win a tournament, relog and you should receive the medal along with the bonus

Team Bonus
    To get this bonus, you must have a team. In order to make a team, you must be in a 6 person room.(mode has to be on team mode; any mode excluding Couple Mode should work) The people who are on your team must be team-less in order for a team to be ///possibly/// formed.

When the game is over, there should be a button called "Create Team" or something along those lines. You have a option to decline a invitation to form a team or accept.

You have 4 different Team Icons you can choose from:
    1.Choreography ; 2.Crazy Choreography ; 3.Beat-Up ; 4.Crazy 9K

1. To get this mode you must play a game with your team,2 members of your team or yourself.
    3 members playing = 10% each game to get the medal
    2 members playing = 4%
    1 member playing = 2%( i think)

According to the medal that you want, you have to play that mode. Lets just say that if you wanted the 9K medal, you would play 9K mode.

When the bar has reached 100%, the Highest level can accept the medal, once he/she has clicked Yes to the medal, you should have it.

Bonus:
    To get the team bonus you will need to have either 50/100 wins according to the medal you have.
    Beat-Up = 50 wins
    9K = 50 Wins
    Crazy Choreography = 100 wins
    Choreography = 100 wins
    All of the medals give the same bonus amount(30%)
    You need to battle another team with the same medal and increase your win rate.

Every week you will need to do a match every week to active the bonus.

Expert Channel
    Expert Channel gives a 2x bonus when you are inside the channel & play a game in it. This channel requires a level requirement for you to be able to enter it(usually 21)

Event Item
    This item costs 2,000cash.($2.00)You can set up the requirements to this once you're in a room. The bonus can go up to 50%.

Guitar Bonus
    I'm not exactly sure if Redbana has this bonus activated or not, but i'll go ahead and post it.
    In order to get this bonus you will need to have a guitar controller(one made from T3). When the controller is plugged in you get a 30% exp bonus only inside a Guitar Mode room, no other.

Originally posted by RaveWolf View Post
    Guitar bonus works. If the DJ of the room has the guitar icon the entire room gets the bonus.

If you have anymore information/suggestions on what may and may not come to this server, feel free to post. Just don't post stupid crap like suggesting challenger tournament, headliner channel , etc. This is not kau, will never be kau and will never come close to it.

~Move this to Guides And Tutorials
    Last edited by John; 10-05-2011, 02:27 AM.

Nice job
    Thanks to Aria~ for the great Siggy
    sigpic

Comment

Nice, as for the guitar, there is only den bonus guitar so far.
      I love Jose
      Credits to Alfred

sigpic

Comment

Oh cool! Nicely done sir

sigpic

Comment

ty all
          @rainbow: when i said controller i meant the real-life one, not the ones in the mall

Comment

Hope you feel better soon .

Nice guide btw.
            my baby mary

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
              ty all
              @rainbow: when i said controller i meant the real-life one, not the ones in the mall
              Ohhh lol mb
              I want the controller
              I love Jose
              Credits to Alfred

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheRandomKid View Post
                Hope you feel better soon .

Nice guide btw.
                ty
                Originally posted by Rainbow View Post
                Ohhh lol mb
                I want the controller
                the controller is expensive, and finding sites is hard

Comment

ty

the controller is expensive, and finding sites is hard
                  It is more expensive than the rockband/guitar hero guitars?
                  I love Jose
                  Credits to Alfred

sigpic

Comment

not sure from what my friend told me its 3000baht
                    idk how much that is usd currency

Comment

Did you submit it to the beginners guide event? You should

Comment

nice, now new people won't have to struggle somehow about how the items in the game work. thanks for posting

Comment

^ np
                          Originally posted by Kenta View Post
                          Did you submit it to the beginners guide event? You should
                          nah I don't want the pillow

Comment

not sure from what my friend told me its 3000baht
                            idk how much that is usd currency
                            Google says about 96 dollars and something cents. I'm sure they'd round it to about 100 here.
                            Thanks to Aria~ for the great Siggy
                            sigpic

Comment

FAM channel exp bonus is not on this server yet, but it's a 150% exp boost. ie: 1k exp turns to 1.5k.

Also.. expert channel is 150% (1.5x) as well.. not x2. Headliner channel is x4 though.

Guitar bonus works. If the DJ of the room has the guitar icon the entire room gets the bonus.
                              Wolf | Level: 65 | Couple: WolfsCpl | Leader of Rave

Comment

Working...
                              X