Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick (maybe stupid)question. I recently changed my os from windows vista to windows 7, but aside from that, i still have the same nvidia graphics card etc. I wanted to turn vsync off just like before but for some reason I can't find the nvidia option? It's suppose to be in the control panel or the desktop right click...but I can't find it...weird. Maybe windows 7 prohibits tweaking of Nvidia graphic cards?
    IGN: whatamelon

Comment

or you didn't install nvidia driver/software?
      ~*Eternal are the Phoenix*~
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by whatamelon View Post
        Quick (maybe stupid)question. I recently changed my os from windows vista to windows 7, but aside from that, i still have the same nvidia graphics card etc. I wanted to turn vsync off just like before but for some reason I can't find the nvidia option? It's suppose to be in the control panel or the desktop right click...but I can't find it...weird. Maybe windows 7 prohibits tweaking of Nvidia graphic cards?
        yea make sure you have the correct and most current driver installed for your gfx card, and actually it's funny cuz i just recently upgraded from vista to win 7, i didn't see a difference, i still have the nvidia control panel option when i right-click on the desktop so it should be there, if not you could always try using the live search built within windows and like mentioned above just make sure the right drivers are installed
        sigpic
        Portfolio
        Art Institute of Vancouver - 3D Modeling for animation and games diploma '09
        Fizz Gaming: www.youtube.com/fizzgamingstream
        FG on Facebook: www.facebook.com/fizzgaming
        FG on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/fizz_gaming

Comment

naice guide. This should be stickied ;D

Comment

wait which one gives higher fps? performance or quality?

Comment

Originally posted by iSeraphic View Post
              wait which one gives higher fps? performance or quality?
              performance

Comment

this doesn't improve performance on laptops?
                /cough stupid question ;-;

Comment

Working...
                X