• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GUIDE] Couple Garden Gacha

yay update

ign: Pervert

FAQ

Who is King Worm and why does he appear in my garden?
    King Worm visits the gardens of players with Couple Garden ranks Ruby and above. He visits once a day (resets around 12 am EST) and is completely harmless! Smack him with your hammer to receive Couple Points!

Do gacha spins stack if you don't use them in one day?
    No. Gacha spins reset every day around 12 am EST, so don't forget to use them!

What do the new care items do?
    Gold Slot Flower Nutrient: Keeps all flowers in your garden healthy for one week.
    Silver Slot Flower Nutrient: Keeps all flowers in your garden alive for one week.
    Gold Slot Growth Shot*: Increases all flowers' growth by two levels.
    Silver Slot Growth Shot*: Increases all flowers' growth by one level.
    *Note: Do not use these Growth Shots with other growth potions, e.g. Step 2 Growth Potion, as the effects will be nullified.

What are the new Couple Garden backgrounds that I can win?
    There are three new Couple Garden backgrounds for players with Couple Garden ranks Ruby and above, denoted by (R) - Ruby, (P) - Peridot, and (D) - Diamond. You can also purchase these in your Couple Garden Shop!

Related Materials

♡ For more information regarding Couple Garden and how to boost your rank, please visit this thread.
    ♡ For more information regarding Couple Garden Ranking, please visit this thread.
    Last edited by Myu; 01-10-2018, 08:43 AM.

ign: Pervert

Comment

I'm in love with your style

oatty
      x
      Genuine

Comment

SO PRETTY *___* !

Comment

aesthetic guide me likey *__* Thanks for guide on le gacha and answering some questions that I had kek

Comment

• Myu
            Myu commented
            Editing a comment
            feel free to post more questions if you have any!

• baethello
            baethello commented
            Editing a comment
            It would be helpful to know some rates! The following is a prediction from my own experience:

1) the exp item, couple point x2 item, and 1 heart bonus are the most common.
            2) Growth and Nutrient items labeled as Silver.
            3) Gold Growth and Nutrient [I am predicting here on]
            4) Backgrounds
            5) Secret Garden Expansion!! Super rare, as mentioned in the guide!!

I hope that the order of most common to most rare prizes from garden gacha is somewhat correct as it reflects my own personal experience. (My couple garden level is relatively low, so I can't wait to level it up so I can possibly get backgrounds and have the King Worm visit my garden AHH)

Again THANK YOU for the comprehensive guide! (Everything was pretty much covered!! But I really wanted to confirm what I have said above~)

thanks for the guide, this will surely help my 2 max rings
          Remix Himegaru
          “Whatever it is you’re seeking won’t come in the form you’re expecting.”

Other Games:
          League of Legends
          : Seduce
          mstar: Protatonear
          mabinogi: Hersheys

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ee.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	275.5 KB
ID:	20051
            Hi, just wanted to stop by and tell you guys that the labeling for the silver slot flower growth shot and gold slot growth shot are switched! So follow the descriptions on the guide instead of what it reads on the description!! (I had to find out the hard way... Oh no... ; A ; )
            Last edited by baethello; 01-18-2018, 10:26 AM.

Comment

• Random
              Random commented
              Editing a comment
              Is this error in the game? Did you have screenshots of the error ? :O

• baethello
              baethello commented
              Editing a comment
              I will get a screenshot next time I receive the item from the garden gacha!

Originally posted by Myu View Post

What are the new Couple Garden backgrounds that I can win?
            There are three new Couple Garden backgrounds for players with Couple Garden ranks Ruby and above, denoted by (R) - Ruby, (P) - Peridot, and (D) - Diamond. You can also purchase these in your Couple Garden Shop!
            Where did they go? Can't find them in the shop anymore

Comment

Working...
            X