Budget PC Builds for Audition.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Budget PC Builds for Audition.

Winter is here and you know what that means. You need to upgrade your 20$ CPU in order to run this game at more than 60 FPS!!.
    I'm going to be providing you with Budget Builds that will run this game at more than 150+ FPS full room.
    The price range for this builds is not going to go farther than 400$ since... they're budget builds.

Currency Conversion
    [04/11/2017]

1 US $ = .86 €
    400 US $ = 344.25 €

1 US $ = 1.4 AUD $
    400 US $ = 522.88 AUD $

1 US $ = .76 £
    400 US $ = 305.83 £

"200 FPS FULL ROOM TRYHARD"

This CPU has the fastest single thread performance, beating the i7 7700k at Audition Dance Battle Online, at anything else... it sucks.

402$

"I live under a bridge but I'm still an Online Dancer Build"

293$

I really wouldn't recommend this build for anything else other than Audi... I mean the graphics card can barely run videos...

"Just Average"

360$

"AMD Fanboy"

394 $

NVidia Graphics due to AMD's problems with VSynch.
    Can probably run at 130 while streaming.

" I can multitask "

394$

500 GB Storage and a 710, all worth for more cores, can Audi while being on facebook, playing pac man, and probably reading hentai, but, this graphic card can barely run 1080p videos.
    Last edited by Noden; 11-05-2017, 03:00 AM.
    sighs

Yeah actually, Some AMD drivers aren't compatible w xTrap hence, you'll get error which is pretty bad As reported on this other thread
    http://forums.redbana.com/forum/audi...trapped-driver

It happens on my brother's vega but I don't use it. I digress. Attachment

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Noden View Post
    " I can multitask "

394$[/COLOR][/B]

500 GB Storage and a 710, all worth for more cores, can Audi while being on facebook, playing pac man, and probably reading hentai, but, this graphic card can barely run 1080p videos.[/FONT][/SIZE]

Is 8GB ram that much more expensive? I really don't find 4GB sufficient for multitask
    Last edited by Printemps; 11-05-2017, 03:28 AM.

I am a leader, not a God. But a Goddess
    c.

Comment

• Noden
      Noden commented
      Editing a comment
      Anyways I don't think you will suffer much from 4GB ram from multitasking, however when you're going for a budget PC build I wouldn't recommend having 8 gb ram since there's no point, unless you're playing Overwatch or Rocket League, RAM doesn't have a high impact on Audition anyways because the RAM recommended requirements are a joke, however if you're running a high end PC like an i7, a good i5 or a ryzen 7, I would recommend 8 GB.

That ryzen 5 build is super budget, it even has a 500 gb bcs if it has 1TB it would go over 400$.

Oh yeah I think there's a new update on AMD Drivers that doesn't let you play Audition ATM, we'll have to wait for an emergency update.
      Last edited by Noden; 11-05-2017, 05:05 AM.

• Noden
      Noden commented
      Editing a comment
      DDR3 is outdated so the price is lower, a DDR4 4gb is about 40$.

• Reproductive
      Reproductive commented
      Editing a comment
      who u//////////////////////

wait is this a legitimate concern

not only is this game dead but I'm like 90% sure I remember being able to run 120+ fps on my crappy thinkpad back in the day
    Austiin Neverland

Comment

• Noden
      Noden commented
      Editing a comment
      Radeon GPU's have problems w VSynch because you have to download ATI, so most of the time radeon GPU's can't run more than 60 fps, since the software is unstable and Blue Screens a lot. Also you can't turn off VSynch w integrated intel graphics.

It's not really the computer's problem, it's more audi because the computer wants you to turn off vsynch from the application and Audition doesn't let you do that, I believe other versions of Audi do tho.

So even if you have a really expensive computer it doesn't mean that you run audi better than others, that's why I made this thread l0l.
      Last edited by Noden; 11-05-2017, 05:41 AM.

• Alei
      Alei commented
      Editing a comment
      My AMD desktop runs audition worse than my 7year old laptop did before it exploded.
      My msec is constantly spiking even though I get a constant 60fps.

I'd rather have fps lag than msec spikes.

What would an old motherboard/processor do

daibetes x alkhurma // j.y.

Comment

• Noden
      Noden commented
      Editing a comment
      Uh, they would be fine as long as it is compatible with the processor you want to buy... however every each one of these motherboards are made for upgrade paths, you can just replace the processor that you're using and put another one, you can grab the motherboard from the pentium and put a 7700k as long as you have enough power supply it doesn't matter lol.

It doesn't affect performance in terms of the actual motherboard but the RAM that's another thing... because old motherboards use DDR3 rams and processors compatible w it which sucks LMAO.

• Daisy
      Daisy commented
      Editing a comment
      You're so slow LOL. We LITERALLY talked about this yesterday on the game before you replied.

• Noden
      Noden commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry, I'm not on in here a lot LOL.

Reproductive

I don't know, I've been playing since nexon, who r u?
    sighs

Comment

• Reproductive
      Reproductive commented
      Editing a comment
      I've been playing Since nexon too. who u.

Im Axel

you know what, forget your guide. i'mma go to best buy and buy a cheap *** chromebook cause building a comp is too hard.... i'll be back in .... <fill in time>

Comment

http://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/5718137

UserBenchmarks: Game 81%, Desk 62%, Work 51%
      CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K - 79.9%
      GPU: Nvidia GTX 1070 - 90.8%
      HDD: Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB - 69.5%
      HDD: Toshiba DT01ACA100 1TB - 62.9%
      RAM: Kingston ACR24D4U7S8MB-8 1315 CT8G4DFD8213.C16FBD2 16GB - 68.4%
      MBD: Acer Aspire TC-780

I legit took an old PC and upgraded it. I know a SSD will make it better but this only has 2 Sata connectors. Better PC = SSD. My computer is welfare.
      My tip for everyone here is, get a SSD for sure, the rest is good enough. Also consider 8GB of ram. I know most of us multitask.
      Hardcore Gamer. IGNs:Dva/Ejaculator Am I a troll? Sometimes.
      B-Net ID: Parrot#11107 Origin: DevinMoney415 uPlay: ParrotsAreLife

Comment

• Noden
        Noden commented
        Editing a comment
        This is kind of a budget build post but that's a hell of a ****ing upgrade...

These builds are dedicated to Audition only, that's why I only focus on 2 cores, Audition uses single threaded performance, 8GB ram is good if you do other things other than audition, but if you're only focused on Audition, RAM won't make an impact on your actual gameplay, I'd recommend spending a few bucks on RAM and a better GPU on the AMD builds since you're probably going to be focusing on other games other than that, the AMD builds are made in a way so they would be good for audition, that's why I included a B250 motherboard so you can OC with Stock cooler, AMD will not be even close to an I3 6th 7th gen for Audition, however the AMD builds are guaranteed to run at 160-170 FPS in solo room if overclocked to at least 3.7 GHZ.

The Ryzen 3 and 5 will run at 120-130 without Overclock, I just made the cheapest build possible under 400$ to enjoy the single threaded performance while still having 4-6 cores.

I mean a 6700k and 8GB ram is already out of budget L0L.
        Last edited by Noden; 11-12-2017, 08:30 PM.

• Jxkup
        Jxkup commented
        Editing a comment
        Well you have more fps on Windows 7 instead of 8/10 because they are using a custom api..
        Like i just use a intel i7-2700k and get 200 fps in solo room tho..

• Noden
        Noden commented
        Editing a comment
        A i7 2700k is not bad tho it has 4 cores and 8 threads and an amazing single core performance for the price ATM.

Or you know. Stop posting here. useless thread, Literally any **** pc can run audi. /thread
      okbye

Comment

• likethatfire
        likethatfire commented
        Editing a comment
        Or you know. Stop ****posting in every thread. This could be useful for you know, other games that one could run well on a budget build. You know.

• Daisy
        Daisy commented
        Editing a comment
        ^^^^^ I agree. We talked about it in game but nonetheless he helped me.

So I'm looking to buy some parts to upgrade my computer to make it run faster, I'm pretty noob at computers but I just want it to run steady fps when I play things like FBs. My fps dip to 90 or so from 150 whereas full room are near 150s in 6 people.

Anyways I dxdiag *_* ) looking for some reccomendations:

Really cool thread btw Noden
      sigpic
      LoL: Alphard l Neopets: Miyabiii
      I love Matt Turtle ♥

Comment

• Jxkup
        Jxkup commented
        Editing a comment
        Like i see its a laptop(tell me if im wrong).
        The cpu is not the best since its running at 2.8GHZ.
        The same goes for your graphic card..
        Do you have any budgets? O:
        Last edited by Jxkup; 11-13-2017, 06:50 PM.

• Ruby
        Ruby commented
        Editing a comment
        its a desktop LOL and my budget is probably around 500 at most O_O

• Noden
        Noden commented
        Editing a comment
        get the 402$ build, best single core performance you can get, matching with the i7 7700k.

Ruby
      ​Corsair XMS3 8 GB (2 x 4GB) 1333 MHz PC3-10666 240-Pin DDR3 Memory Kit 1.5V
      Asus 24x DVD-RW Serial-ATA Internal OEM Optical Drive DRW-24B1ST (Black)
      WD Blue 1TB SATA 6 Gb/s 7200 RPM 64MB Cache 3.5 Inch Desktop Hard Drive (WD10EZEX)
      EVGA 500 W1, 80+ WHITE 500W, 3 Year Warranty, Power Supply 100-W1-0500-KR, Black
      Gigabyte GTX 1050 Ti Windforce OC 4GB GDDR5 128-bit PCI-E Graphic Card (GV-N105TWF2OC-4GD)
      Intel Pentium G Series 3.50 GHz Dual-Core LGA 1151 Processor (BX80677G4560)
      MSI Intel Skylake H110 LGA 1151 DDR4 USB 3.1 Micro ATX Motherboard (H110M Pro-VD)
      (Amazon.com)
      I didnt put a ssd in the list but it would blow the budget and a ssd is not so important.
      -------
      478 dollars.
      The cpu is good for a low budget(trust me) and with the gpu you can play most of the games tho in 1080p
      (i have the same gpu)

Tutorials: https://tinyurl.com/yd3mm5zs | IGN: Jak

Comment

Working...
      X