GARDEN TIPS AND TRICKS [UPDATED]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GARDEN TIPS AND TRICKS [UPDATED]

Hi you guys ! I decided to go ahead and make a guide explaining all the tricks you can use in your garden. I'll compile other guides just in case .
    I know this is way over due for some topics butttt, yeah LOL .

Couple Garden (1 Hour Method)

Pros:Wait time is 1 hour and some minutes for mall gifts,beats and hearts
    Cons:You have to buy water and seeds on a regular basis and this method doesn't give as many garden points.
    What to do :Plant your saplings, roughly wait an hour and a few minutes, water (and dust if you want more garden points) , replant!
    If you want the garden timer go here : http://audifan.net/community/gardentimer/ (yes you have to sign up to use the timer cause kev is slick and its one out of the many cool things you have access to when you become a member hehe )
    If you want to know the basics of Couple Garden click >>here<<

Get more gift boxes, hearts and beats by planting/harvesting every hour!

Plant at times ending in 0,1, 2 , 3 or 4. Wait an hour and Water at times ending in 5,6,7,8 or 9.

ALL PLANTS SHOULD SHOW WATER ICON! If you see a mix of dust and water, you showed up too late and wont get hearts/good gift boxes

Example: If I plant at 12:41, 12:42, 12:43 or 12:44 , I'll come back to water and harvest at 1:46 1:47 1:48 or 1:49

If your garden doesn't show all water at the specified time(s):
    • Try to plant at times ending in 1,2,3 or 4 and Water/Harvest at times ending in 6,7,8, or 9
    • Use Audition's /time function in the chat.
    • Are you using secret garden? Your watering time will be delayed for 4-6 minutes.
      Normal Garden method: If I water at 1:10 and dust at 1:13, I'll come back and water again at 2:20/2:21 and dust at 2:23
      1 Hour Garden Method: If I plant at 1:10 1:11 1:12 1:13 1:14 or 1:15 . Then I can water at 2:20/2:21, and immediately plant new batch of saplings at 2:20, 2:21, 2:22 ,2:23 ,2:24 OR I can water at 2:20 2:21 2:22 2:23 2:24 or 2:25. and wait until 2:30~2:34 to plant. Ez Pz.

Get free accessories for your garden or rings by completing puzzles:
    You need to do the ''bloom'' method of gardening in order to gain puzzle pieces. Basically harvest full bloomed plants until you have enough puzzle pieces to fill in a puzzle. You can also purchase the additional puzzle item to have a chance at winning more accessories! To see all puzzles/prizes go here: http://audifan.net/guides/couplegarden/

Don't bother buying puzzle expansions!
    As sad as it is , the puzzle box expansions DO NOT contain any new items for you to win. They only allow you to do 2-3 different puzzle at a time fromt the same prize pool. What a womp lmao. Thread here : http://forums.redbana.com/forum/redb...=1464785745250

Find out how much space (1x1 SQUARE!) each garden item takes here :
    http://audifan.net/guides/couplegarden/

Get 20 extra Garden Points by entering garden everyday! 10 for you , 10 for your couple. Hehe >u<

Savor every command!

If you wind up being late for garden or are offline for a few days, when you come back make sure to water,dust and fertilize! You can save yourself time waiting for stage 5 plants rather than starting over, and you can mindlessly bump your garden ranking up!

Don't have bees? Pick up items faster by holding down the left mouse button over the gift/hat/beat bag stack with your left hand and press the "Enter" key on your keyboard with your right hand (or whichever way you see fit) !

Useless items:

Nutrition,Revive,Beat Mole. No plant is worth your change to save LOL. The beat moles pick up beat bags one by one and let me tell you they are SLOW

Helpful items :

Expand your garden by purchasing garden expansions! There are 3 garden expansions you can purchase. The duration is indefinite until you and your couple break ring.

Purchase the magic wand! It does water, dust and fertilizer for you when you click the icon! You need to be in the garden to do this.

Buy Home Premium Mark!
    Although it gives you x2 EXP, it also gives 30+ Couple points per STAGE 5 Plant you harvest! You can use that to your advantage if you have tons of potions saved up. Both you and your couple owning HP mark at the same time WILL NOT double the benefits.

Purchase Love Attendance:
    Love attendance will give you 1,200 hearts every 15 days if you and your couple sign in everyday! It also gives you extra growth potions.
    • 1/24: 50 couple points
    • At 2/24: 50 couple points
    • At 4/24: 20 One Step Growth Shots
    • At 8/24: 400 couple points
    • At 12/24: 20 Two Step Growth Shots
    • At 18/24: 700 couple points
    • At 24/24: 20 Three Step Growth Shots
    Earn more rewards while growing plants:
    Yes! You can use a similar method to the 1 hour method for phase changes (stage 2-stage 3, stage 3-stage 4, stage 4 - stage 5). Cool huh >u< ?
    Simply wait one hour each time you water/dust, wait for ALL WATER to appear>Water the plants>wait for ALL DUST to appear a few minutes later> dust> repeat. You can water/dust at any time you want, but I feel that water/dusting at times ending in 0,1,2,3,4 is easier to remember.

If you are late or don't feel like being on time through the phases and you have a water and dust mix:
    Water and dust whenever and come back in an hour.

As long as you come back within an hour and a few minutes , you'll be fine. This is good because you wont have to worry about being on time for 18 hours straight, you'll only need to do this 1-2 hours before the phases change to get the rewards!

Use BEES if you do the hourly garden method:
    The honey bee's pick up everything one by one in order. They can over pick hearts if you have an LP.The Queen bee's selectively pick up hearts,gifts and beats. You and your couple get a check list of what you want picked up.

Ex: If you want all the beats and your couple wants the gifts you can do that , or if you want to see the hearts cap off you can do that as well. This doesn't stop the bees from over picking if you have an LP so be mindful of that.

To see more about garden prizes and whatnot go visit http://audifan.net/guides/couplegarden/ for more info
    --
    Last edited by Random; 06-01-2016, 01:00 PM.

Secret Garden
    Pros:You can increase your heart amount and garden points faster by using the potions to skip phases in the garden. You can earn cool outfits.
    Cons: It takes a while to gather all the herbs to combine into potions. A large number of failures to mix poitions successuly can happen.
    In other words: It can be tedious.It's a lot of waiting, but huge benefits come from it.

If you need a timer go here ! http://audifan.net/community/gardentimer/

Planting and Growing herbs in Secret Garden delay your Couple Garden commands by 4-6 minutes.
    To get rid of the delay, you'll have to stop planting and growing herbs entirely.
    Crafting herbs/extracts/potions/outfits won't cause a delay in your Couple Garden.
    Secret Garden is the best thing you could do if you want the most out of your Couple Garden.
    Here's a simple guide of how to grow and craft.

The only thing you have to worry about with secret garden is growing the herbs. The rest is up to you on what you decide to craft

Dont wait too long to harvest your herbs because waiting too long will make them die and you'll have to start over.
    Rosemary: 7 minutes to grow;13 minutes total till it dies (5 minute wait time)
    Spearmint: 23 minutes to grow;35 minutes total till it dies (13 minute wait time)
    Peppermint:2 hours and 7 minutes to grow : 3 hours and 23 minutes total till it dies (67 minute wait time)

After you grow your herbs, you can combine them into extracts. FOLLOW THE RECIPES EXACTLY for the highest possibility for a successful combination. Even if you do put in all of these ingredients, there is still a chance you will get beats back in return.
    You can see all of these pictures if you click the ? in the secret garden.

TIPS

How to time Couple Garden commands while using Secret Garden:

Your watering time in Couple Garden will be delayed for 4-6 minutes.

In couple Garden: Plant at times ending in 0,1,2,3,4 or 5 . Wait an hour and 4-6 minutes and Water/Harvest/Plant at times ending in 0,1,2,3,4 or 5.

If you're doing the 1 hour garden method, you can harvest/plant right after you water.

Example:

Normal Garden method: If I water at 1:10 and dust at 1:13, I'll come back and water again at 2:20/2:21 and dust at 2:23

1 Hour Garden Method: If I plant at 1:10 1:11 1:12 1:13 1:14 or 1:15 . Then I can water at 2:20/2:21, and immediately plant new batch of saplings at 2:20, 2:21, 2:22 ,2:23 ,2:24 OR I can water at 2:20 2:21 2:22 2:23 2:24 or 2:25. and wait until 2:30~2:34 to plant. Ez Pz.

Planting and Growing herbs creates a delay for Normal Garden commands.
    Why does this delay occur?
    Planting and Growing the herbs in Secret Garden is what causes the delay. The delay is continuous until you stop planting and growing herbs all together. Crafting doesn't cause a delay.

How long does the delay take to ware off?
    It takes a few hours- a few days after you stop planting/growing herbs in Secret for commands to appear without the delay in your Couple Garden. A week at the most for some people.

If you get no commands whatsoever in Couple Garden after multiple tries, your garden is bugged. There's many things that could've happened to have it occur. It will fix itself upon the next week's maintenance. If you have any other errors that occur (texture errors or disconnections), make a tech support thread.

Skip phases wisely!
    This is the best advice I can give for secret LMAO. There are a total of 5 stages for a sapling to go through till you're able to harvest it,correct? Well the best way to use potions effectively is to use them LAST to get you to a LVL 5 stage plant. Not only are you saving the amount of potions per plant (if you're the type that loves to use multiple potions on one plant), you're saving time and gain more rewards if you do it correctly. Say you have a stage 3 plant and a step 2 growth potion. Putting a step TWO growth potion on a stage THREE plant will result in a stage FIVE plant.

Step 1 growth shot potion = Skip 1 plant stage and so on.

Let me break it down for you lol
    Stage 1 + Step 4 Growth Shot Potion = Stage 5 Plant
    Stage 2 + Step 3 Growth Shot Potion = Stage 5 Plant
    Stage 3 + Step 2 Growth Shot Potion = Stage 5 Plant
    Stage 4 + Step 1 Growth Shot Potion = Stage 5 Plant.

That's as bold as I can explain it.

Purchase the Love Attendance for more potions!
    If you and your couple log in every day, you have a chance to earn 1,200 extra hearts + 20 Step 1 potions + 20 Step 2 potions + 20 Step 3 potions every 15 days throughout the month. You can still get potions without doing secret garden if you buy this, but using this while doing secret add more to your potion collection.

• 1/24: 50 couple points
    • At 2/24: 50 couple points
    • At 4/24: 20 One Step Growth Shots
    • At 8/24: 400 couple points
    • At 12/24: 20 Two Step Growth Shots
    • At 18/24: 700 couple points
    • At 24/24: 20 Three Step Growth Shots
    The best potions to make are Step 1 and Step 2 potions for faster hearts!:
    This is my opinion. I'
    ve stayed away from making Step 4 potions unless I'm attempting at a secret garden expansion. Doing the math, you would spend A LOT of time trying to make 1 attempt at a Step 4 potion when you could've made 10+ attempts to make step 2 potions.

Outfits take time:
    The best herbs to use for outfits are Spearmint! You don't want to keep going back and forth to your garden every 6 minutes. Doing spearmint takes just as long as rosemary! Make sure you have A LOT of herbs and take your time. It became frustrating to try and earn outfits one fail after the other. Sit back, wait a few hours and try again. You can also stack your outfits for 2 months and 28 days (because it expires after 3 months in your giftbox unopened) and open them all at once! The longest I've had one specific outfit was 5 months (: !

DONT COMBINE MORE HERBS THAN NEEDED FOR AN OUTFIT OR POTION.
    You'll waste herbs and it doesn't increase the chances of anything. Stick to the recipe and hope it gives you something.

Full List of Possible Outfits (Credit to AuditionRadio FB page for the pictures)
    The Catgirl and Dominatrix outfits are gifted in 2 parts: Hair and Set. The rest are gifted as full sets.

Don't get me started on secret garden expansion:
    So I used a lot of methods to try to get the secret expansion, thinking it would be possible at the moment. At this point this point, I just have high doubts.

Why I think the expansion item doesn't work for our server OR has had an upgrade we dont have:

I'm strongly going by KAU's content because that is the server we get our updates from! My friend on KAU recently has her secret garden expanded to 20 plants. She said each expansion item is 1 grid square out of the 4 grid squares that make up 1 plant space.The "1 grid" in 2012 is referring to the 1 plant space, not the 4 grid squares that make up 1 plant space.

So actually there are 56 expansion items, that add up to 14 plant spots. YIKES. LMFAO.

I've never seen anyone get these SG expansions on any server until now on KAU. I've only come to the conclusion that the expansion system is broken or has a really REALLY crappy probability rate for sure and needs to be updated/fixed. If we ever are able to get this update/fix in the future, I'll update it here.

2012 expansion reference

2016 expansion reference
    14x4=56 expansions/Each expansion item = 1 small square/1 plant space = 4 small squares

Last edited by Random; 05-21-2016, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Mandrake
      Pros:You can get an exp bonus of 10%-50%. You and your couple get 1 mandrake for 30 days after purchasing/growing the item successfully.
      It's not rare to get the 50% bonus mandrake.
      Cons:The system is somewhat buggy and makes command times inconsistent to keep track of or follow. It takes over 30 days to move to the inventory

Check your Mandrake when you check your garden or ever so often. The mandrake will get sick and the growing process will take longer. It gets sick if you don't take care of it for 18-24 hours.If you wait too long, your mandrake can go from a toddler all the way back to a sapling LOL ))):

If you wan to know how to grow a mandrake go here http://forums.redbana.com/forum/audi...update-details

Mandrake shop:
      C
      an't find the toddler items in mall? Go to the Mandrake Shop in the Mandrake Room and press the 2nd page and they should pop up (:

Depending on how well you take care of it (or random act of chance in my case) determines how much exp your Mandrake gives.
      Bunny ears+diaper = 10% extra
      Bunny ears+clothes = 30% extra
      Hat/Hair+diapers=30% extra
      Hat/Hair+clothes=50% extra

There could be an instance where you get the same amount of exp from a fully clothed baby to a hair+diaper baby. The inconsistencies are real LOL `-`.

Buy Ginger Root (if you're a bad parent LOL)! savage. >u>/
      It removes the chances of it getting sick/bouncing back a stage for 2 weeks if you're not able to take care of it as often. Does this increase the chances of it boosting up to 50% bonus? Ehhh, I don't think so.There have been times I got a fully clothed baby and a diaper baby after applying ginger root. If you're feeling extra lucky you can try it.

You don't have to keep taking care of it if you don't want to!
      The mandrake room is indefinite which means the room will be up for as long as you have the mandrake in there. `-`

Somewhat "continuous" mandrake benefits,
      Purchase a new mandrake item right after your current mandrake has made its way into your inventory! It would be easier if they gave us an indefinite option (COUGH). Of course the time gap of a new mandrake replacing an expired one depends on how consistent you are at taking care of it.

Gameplay and Random Tips you probably know but im gonna tell you anyway.
      If you want more hearts go play blockbeat! It gives you more hearts per round. Any level 3 songs is good but I always resort to Mr.Detective or some other spammy song.Both of you don't have to move for hearts! You can be on the same team, one of you can move during the game and you'll still get hearts! I'd clear out a few blocks before stopping.

Couple Battle Party : Self explanatory. The best way to drain them is draining them all the way to 1 before you buy the reset.
      Synergy: Clearing out synergy every day will give you more hearts!
      x2 Couple Points : I only used the x2 couple points for synergy. I stopped though because I didn't want to recklessly spend BC on it anymore.
      Breaking up: If you have couple mall items and you break up with your couple, the clothes can reappear again if you couple someone else.
      Last edited by Random; 03-02-2016, 08:23 PM.

Comment

• Kunts
        Kunts commented
        Editing a comment
        Random Love your guides they're always helpful, but I had a hat/hair + clothes mandrake (50% exp) and I got the same exact amount of exp EVEN with my current mandrake (Hair+diapers), I thought I would only get 30% based on everything I've read from before so when I got the same amount of exp I was confused.

• Random
        Random commented
        Editing a comment
        Really O: ! I got a different amount before when owning both of em, but the change in EXP might've been from the level I was as well or something .I'll make a quick change! Thanks for letting me know Kunts :B

• Kunts
        Kunts commented
        Editing a comment
        Random ok so I never let it get sick once, but it's still diapers. Is it randomized LMAOOO

If I make a video it's gonna go here if you guys dont wanna read everything, but it's pretty straightforward if you ask me LOL. If we have anymore garden or couple like systems added soon, I'll be sure to add more tips and tricks about them here if there are any.
      Last edited by Random; 03-02-2016, 08:11 PM.

Comment

• Random
        Random commented
        Editing a comment
        Ahhh well yeah. Either you keep indef x2 or get it cut off. LOL

• Kunts
        Kunts commented
        Editing a comment
        smartous They cut mine off without me asking just today, the one from the event was only meant for 1 month (guess it bugged or glitched). Personally I viewed it as 60k more hours x2 exp is better vs 1 month of bonus hearts which isn't a better deal. I think everyone's got removed, check both your accounts
        Last edited by Kunts; 03-04-2016, 11:39 AM.

• smartous
        smartous commented
        Editing a comment
        Kunts i guess it benefits people that want to lvl. Personally, there will be one time where i want to use all my potions and i do not want to wait till it expires. Its like waiting for a tree to grow an apple for 720 days . Mine got removed as well

Cool now i have idea XD
      4nne is Legit

Comment

A++++ as always Shae! ^____^ Thanks for the comprehensive guide~~!

Winter ♥ Jerk ♥ Seoul ♥ Yujin (KAU)
        Want to play KAU? CLICK!

Comment

• Random
          Random commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Yujin ^__^ :B :B B: B

YAY!! Thank youuuu

" Enjoy your life to the fullest " *-*

Comment

• Random
          Random commented
          Editing a comment
          No problem! Glad it's useful (:

how long does the secret garden delay thing last? (sorry for bad wording im very tired)
        ew

Comment

• Meerkat
          Meerkat commented
          Editing a comment
          Ooh yeah just wondering how long the effects last, mine are gone now but last time it took two days to set it back to normal....

• Annay
          Annay commented
          Editing a comment
          ^ That happened to me, but I think it's the server .
          And sometimes after 3 weeks it turns into water+dust, even when you plant/w+d at xx:x0 (happens even if you did secret garden once or before the week?), and the only way to fix the problem is when there's an maintenance.

• Meerkat
          Meerkat commented
          Editing a comment
          welp gg rb.

also thank you both (and awesome guide♥)

That secret garden expansion... Impossible ..

Comment

• Meerkat
          Meerkat commented
          Editing a comment
          It's a myth.

• Annay
          Annay commented
          Editing a comment
          ;-(.... I've been tryinggggg, still nothing.

I bought the girl mandrake cuz it looked cool. I didn't know it gave extra xp. Can we pick out the clothes for it? Thx for the guide! =]

Comment

• Random
          Random commented
          Editing a comment
          No problem! Sadly, the clothes you get for your mandrake are random.

Nice guide, Shae.

Comment

• Random
          Random commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you >u< . !!!

Nice guide as usual from you

I've been using the secret garden not for the potions but to delay our garden on purpose which in my opinion isn't necesarry a bad thing if you do hourly garden!

Assuming you're always on time it is way more convenient to just water+harvest+replant in one visit (which takes ~3 minutes) instead of watering+harvest, then wait 1-4 minutes, then come back and replant (5+ minutes).
        Plus the fact that you have a total of 10 minutes to water (:00 - :09 instead of :05 - :09) makes it really attractive to those who don't want to be in a rush!

Comment

• Random
          Random commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks ^_^! I'm glad you read it :')! I love secret gardennnn for that reason too \o/ !

does the magic wand item harvest too?

Comment

• Random
          Random commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh! I should probably add which one it does, thanks. But it only does water , dust and fertilizer. On KAU I think they're coming out with an update that has the wand do EVERY command ! (and even then there was a new cap limit to like 999 beat bags, heart hats, gifts etc) . So hopefully we get all those features for the wand soon!

So I used a lot of methods to try to get the secret expansion, thinking it would be possible at the moment. At this point this point, I just have high doubts.

Why I think the expansion item doesn't work for our server OR has had an upgrade we don't have:

I'm strongly going by KAU's content because that is the server we get our updates from! My friend on KAU recently has her secret garden expanded to 20 plants. She said each expansion item is 1 grid square out of the 4 grid squares that make up 1 plant space.The "1 grid" in 2012 is referring to the 1 plant space, not the 4 grid squares that make up 1 plant space.

So actually there are 56 expansion items, that add up to 14 plant spots. YIKES. LMFAO..

I've never seen anyone get these SG expansions on any server until now on KAU. I've only come to the conclusion that the expansion system is broken or has a really REALLY crappy probability rate for sure and needs to be updated/fixed. If we ever are able to get this update/fix in the future, I'll update it here.

2012 expansion reference

2016 expansion reference
        Each expansion item = 1 small square//1 plant space = 4 small squares//14 plants x4 squares=56 expansions//

Cuppycake Jyser Clef
        Last edited by Random; 05-21-2016, 08:08 AM.

Comment

• Random
          Random commented
          Editing a comment
          Annay RIGHT LMAO I WAS SO HOT WHEN I FOUND OUT IM LIKE -STARE-
          !!!!!

• Annay
          Annay commented
          Editing a comment
          Ikr! I was like.. FINALLY THERE'S SOMEONE WHO GOT EXPANSION. L> Bana soon.

• Random
          Random commented
          Editing a comment
          Yasss lets hope eventually. LOL

hi, anyone has any tutorials concerning the Mandrake?

it would be usefull! thank youu

Comment

Working...
      X