• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vincere View Post
    hey sorry to ask here but how do i do a steam refund }:
    Go to : https://help.steampowered.com/
    Click "A purchase"
    Click on your purchase that you want to refund
    Click "I'd like to request a refund"
    Fill out the rest of the form. (Select reason wasn't stated if you're refunding the $5.00 purchase)
    Wait for them to process it. Making tickets for the refusnt isnt needed unless you're waiting a month. It should process in about a weeks time.

You can find out where other refunds apply going to store.steampowered.com/steam_refunds/ Vincere
    Last edited by Food; 06-12-2015, 03:41 PM.
    Badass 1M<3+/2M Rea&Badass
    Signature By Deathberry

Comment

Thanks for the help Shae. ^_^
      Last edited by RoyalGuy; 06-15-2015, 03:46 PM.
      z

Comment

8/8/15 There is an error with using PayPal through the Redbana site for most buyers that use the Credit Card method on the Redbana site. The buyer's cash will not show up on the account after a successful transaction , even after relogging .

The solution to this problem would be to
        -Make sure you have made the purchase successfully and PayPal is not giving you an error message for a declined card.
        -Make sure you did not click out of the PayPal transaction page before/during the purchase.
        -Make sure to relog in game or switch between the free tournament servers to refresh your balance
        -Make sure you made the purchase on the right account.

If the following does not help, file a support ticket ASAP!.
        Make sure you have a reciept from either branch that shows you've made the payment successfully.
        Clef Jyser Cuppycake

My two cents: As much as I trust the REDBANA site for such transactions,I would find another alternative for BANA CASH that uses paypal such as GoCash or Steam payment to avoid this error completely, especially if you're making huge purchases over 20 dollars at a time.
        Last edited by Random; 08-08-2015, 09:19 PM.

Comment

• Dewi
          Dewi commented
          Editing a comment
          Too late for meeee

i just lost 10k
        but steam and offgamers are working fine!
        2008-2017 | @FantocheAzul

Comment

• Jennyfur.
          Jennyfur. commented
          Editing a comment
          did you submit a ticket with your receipt? lol

• redbanaplease
          redbanaplease commented
          Editing a comment
          don't worry. you don't lose anything. just don't cancel the order. you get 12,000 bana cash instead of 10. congratz ^^

• stylelove
          stylelove commented
          Editing a comment
          aa ok thankyouu

Originally posted by Random View Post
        8/8/15 There is an error with using PayPal through the Redbana site for most buyers that use the Credit Card method on the Redbana site. The buyer's cash will not show up on the account after a successful transaction , even after relogging .
        Originally posted by Jyser View Post
        Issue has been fixed as of 10:01 Game Time. If you still have concerns, please send us ticket.
        8/12 Paypal issue has been fixed. If the problem persists, the user will recieve an extra 20% in bana cash basing on the total transaction that was made as compensation.

GM Thread on this issue: http://forums.redbana.com/forum/audi...=1439389477533
        Last edited by Random; 08-13-2015, 12:47 AM.

Comment

8/17 NEW WAY TO ADD CASH TO YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT BALANCE!

Ya'll I love this new method. For the hell I've had to go through to find these things at the store all the time....

PAYPAL CASH,PAY MONEY AT THE STORE!
          This method is for verified PayPal members only. This method will allow you to create your own "Paypal LOAD card". The PayPal LOAD card is the original card that is used to add money to your PayPal balance. The actual LOAD card is limited in certain stores but using this method is useful if you don't have any available near you already! Using PayPal LOAD cards is very effective when it comes to making purchases strictly with PayPal . The products and items that you buy using your PayPal balance will only be listed on your PayPal account rather than on a bank statement from a credit card purchase on PayPal. It adds another layer of security for you and you won't have to share any credit/debit card information with a specified company. It only lists your paypal email address (and maybe your legal listed first and last name in some cases) other than the last 4 digits of your creidt card number etc.

Here are the following steps:
          Sign in your account
          Go to Add Money
          Click the second option of "Paypal Cash: Add money at store"
          It should redirect you to https://www.paypal-attheregister.com/
          Upon entering the following website
          1) Choose between CVS or RiteAid (These are the only two options available at the moment, I'm sure everyone in the US lives near one at least. )
          2) Select the way you want to give your bar code to give the cashier. You have the option of sending the barcode to your phone by text message (rates apply :s) , sending the barcode to your email address, or printing the bar code out instantly. I'd prefer printing it out instantly so your cashier has a clear copy.
          3)Go to your specified store WITH CASH MONEY and go through the checkout. Credit cards or anything of the sort are NOT accepted when using this method. They will strictly ask you for CASH money for security reasons, A service fee of 3.95 will be added to your total.

After purchasing your code, it should be instantly added onto your account.A confirmation email will be sent to your PayPal email afterwards as well!

Yes, you will have to make a new barcode if you want to add more money onto your PayPal account. You cannot use the same barcode for mulitiple transactions.

TIP: If you want to do this for a friend, tell them to select the ''Email barcode'' option, and forward you the email so you can print it out and do it for them as well!
          As long as you are paying for the card in cash, you're set.

Hey, you dont even need your credit card anymore for PayPal if you got some stacks and a CVS/Rite Aid down the street. Cha-ching bling bling $$$$$$ . I thought it was kinda funny cause I have a CVS and Rite Aid across from eachother LOL. Hope this helps out a few of you B) . If you have any PayPal questions let me know. I'm here to help ;D!
          Last edited by Random; 08-17-2015, 10:22 AM.

Comment

• Yujin
            Yujin commented
            Editing a comment
            Very cool, thank you for the find & share Shae(?)

9/22/2015 Billing website error!

Originally posted by Jyser View Post
          Hello,
          We would like to inform everyone that Redbana Billing Website is having a technical problem. Log in first when you purchase Bana Cash because whenever you try to click the Bana Cash button you get the server error without logging in.
          Reference thread: http://forums.redbana.com/forum/audi...na-cash-notice

Comment

9/23/2015 BANA CASH BONUS WEEK! September 23 (After Maintenance) - September 29 (Before Maintenance)

Originally posted by Clef View Post
            Attachment

Hello Auditioneers!

Players who will purchase Bana Cash starting from today will receive an additional 20% worth of Bana cash per purchase!

This will only last for a week.

Enjoy it while it lasts!

Reference Thread: http://forums.redbana.com/forum/audi...ana-cash-bonus
            Last edited by Random; 09-23-2015, 10:10 AM.

Comment

9/25/2015: GOOD NEWS! OPEN BUCKS IS BACK ON THE SITE!!!! I missed this !

PAY WITH GIFT CARD/OBucks- OPEN BUCKS is the safest , most convenient and easiest way to purchase BANA CASH in your area! Your purchases are totally anonymous! There are no extra fees or no need to submit any credit card info. Find out more about openbucks here http://www.openbucks.com/overview/

Use any SUBWAY , CVS PHARMACY, BURGER KING , SHELL , CIRCLE K, DOLLAR GENERAL and SPORTS AUTHORITY gift card! You are also able to purchase "O BUCKS" on Offgamers as well!

Select the "Pay with giftcard" option on the site >Select the type of giftcard you have>Enter the Gift Card number and Pin>Enter Email> Done!

TIP: You can add up to 5 giftcards of the same vendor for 1 purchase! This is an awesome way to drain those extra 2 dollars on your gift cards if you dont know how to spend them!
              TIP: Make an account with OpenBucks! You'll be able to save your current giftcards for other purchases, earn obucks points and recieve promotions and deals!

I dont have much information on what the benefits are from Obucks points or the types of promotions they have, but I would surely love to find out soon! So if you feel like you're going to use this heavily, I'd suggest to make an account so you can get future benefits

Added back to the site on 9/25/2015

Open bucks only acccepts USD, CAD, HKD.Openbucks does not accept other currencies.
              Last edited by Random; 10-01-2015, 05:15 AM.

Comment

• Dewi
                Dewi commented
                Editing a comment
                Hit me and the other Europeans up when UltimatePay is back..

Going through Steam or Paypal is such a hassle..

• holane
                holane commented
                Editing a comment
                Can this be used for the 20% event?

• Random
                Random commented
                Editing a comment
                Dewi I'll surely let yall know when it does. @_@! I think it'll return soon now that OB is back.
                holane The 20% bonus is applicable in all the payment methods currently available, including the gift cards The bonus cash should reflect to the account once the purchase has been made.If it doesn't, contact support.

Second time I added some cash via paypal via the new website layer. And the first time it took so long to update the balance. I nearly was going to open a support ticket because I thought the transfer did not happen though paypal confirmed the transaction was done.
              I hope there will be a fix soon. And the website will be faster.

Edit : Just tried to add cash via paypal. it failed.....Even though Ir eceived the email confirmation. Transaction did not happen in my paypal hidtory and when I check the transaction number it says the transaction number is incorrect or incomplete...That I had to wait a few minutes and try again....Whicvh I did. retry 10 minutes after. Got another mail confirmation. Same error. Same message.
              And went fine a week ago. Just took a little bit long.
              Last edited by TEEDA; 10-05-2015, 01:05 AM.

Comment

10/4: There still seems to be a few technical issues with redeeming cash when it comes to the Credit Card/Paypal method on the new site, as well as the GoCash card. The errors are either delayed redemption, failed redemption or nothing is available/notified to the consumer.These errors have been noted before of the GMs, but I wanted to inform you guys about this issue as well. There hasn't been any updates since the announcement when it comes to these few redemption problems, but there should be an update or follow up on it soon! Until then, I would refrain from charging cash (unless you really need to ) to avoid any BANA CASH errors , or try to purchase other methods of getting cash such as Openbucks. If you have problems, feel free to open a ticket to support, you'll receive faster service that way if anything went wrong. They normally will add the cash onto your account if you have a receipt or some form of identification/purchase (and if it's like last time when they had the PayPal error a few months ago, they'll add a bonus as compensation,but I can't be too sure.) Clef Jyser Cuppycake

If anyone you know runs into any redemption errors on the site PLEASE post them here so others know.

Ref Thread: http://forums.redbana.com/forum/audi...website-update
                GoCash Error Thread: ​http://forums.redbana.com/forum/audi...mption-problem
                Last edited by Random; 10-05-2015, 01:45 AM.

Comment

• Cuppycake
                  Cuppycake commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sometimes BanaCash reflects at your account between 24-48 hours.

Originally posted by Random View Post
                10/4: There still seems to be a few technical issues with redeeming cash when it comes to the Credit Card/Paypal method on the new site, as well as the GoCash card. The errors are either delayed redemption, failed redemption or nothing is available/notified to the consumer.These errors have been noted before of the GMs, but I wanted to inform you guys about this issue as well. There hasn't been any updates since the announcement when it comes to these few redemption problems, but there should be an update or follow up on it soon! Until then, I would refrain from charging cash (unless you really need to ) to avoid any BANA CASH errors , or try to purchase other methods of getting cash such as Openbucks. If you have problems, feel free to open a ticket to support, you'll receive faster service that way if anything went wrong. They normally will add the cash onto your account if you have a receipt or some form of identification/purchase (and if it's like last time when they had the PayPal error a few months ago, they'll add a bonus as compensation,but I can't be too sure.) Clef Jyser Cuppycake

If anyone you know runs into any redemption errors on the site PLEASE post them here so others know.

Ref Thread: http://forums.redbana.com/forum/audi...website-update
                GoCash Error Thread: ​http://forums.redbana.com/forum/audi...mption-problem
                Thank you for your reply Random. Well I did a transaction last friday via Paypal. Everything went fine !
                So Maybe it's on Paypal's side, maybe there is a maintenance. or something.
                I' ll wait tomorrow and see the summary of my transaction in my Paypal history if anything has changed. Or wait a few days.
                Thank you for your quick answer !

EDIT : ok transaction is done via redbana site....I don't know what happened.
                Thanks anyway.

Comment

• Random
                  Random commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh okay, awesome! There's just been a few problems with redeeming cash on the new site this week. Hopefully they've fixed the bugs for all redemption options. If you run into any errors like that again, you can try to send in a ticket to support! There's always been issues with RB and paypal transactions for some reason. I would probably invest in a game card/gift card next time. The process is usually faster if not instant LOL

11/19: [PROMO]
                I dont know WHY I didn't tell you guys about this before but there is a way to get giftcards easily to use with the Openbucks method (and a discount over time!). It's a site called Gyft.

GYFT- Gyft has various methods to buy all types of giftcards (amazon,subway,cvs,papa johns) the list goes on! You can make purchases on this site using paypal,bitcoin, debit/credit card etc and receive points back for a discount on future giftcards! This is a great method to conceal your credit/debit card information, give as a gift to friends and the best part about it is YOU DONT GET TAXED EXTRA!!! (at least for USD anyway). Buying through this site with another currency may vary because I haven't tried it (if you have let me know!) but this is an awesome way to get discounts on the stuff you might already buy in other places! The redemption process is self explanatory. You get a free $5 Gyft balance to try it out!

site is here https://gyft.com/

but yes omg buying amazon cards with paypal is a blessin hehe

Last edited by Random; 11-19-2015, 07:46 PM.

Comment

5/12/16 [ALERT] EVENTS & CHARGEBACK CASES.

Originally posted by Cuppycake View Post
                  Hello Auditioneers,

Please be reminded of the following:

Kindly avoid joining unofficial events hosted by the players in-game.

Do not use or receive items in-game which are sent by people whom you are not familiar with.

Notes:
                  There are cases where the item rewards that are given out by the event host is involved in a chargeback issue. This means that the item a player received is unpaid. In such cases, the player needs to pay for the item(s) once it is used in-game or else the account will be suspended.

If you received an item from an unknown player, kindly send a ticket first to our support system about it (http://forums.redbana.com/support/) before using or getting the item.

Unfortunately, it will be at your own risk if you decide to join such in-game activities.
                  I'll also add to this that if anyone wants to gift you something that's over 5,000 BANA CASH , you could have the option to ask for a cash code instead of a gift. There might be trust issues in future events for a while so if you plan on hosting future events, you could post the receipt of your cash card purchase if you plan on giving out gifts (without showing your personal information) , get GM approval on your event thread or just use cash codes as the prize!
                  Last edited by Random; 05-12-2016, 10:19 PM.

Comment

1/07/2017 : Website update

"Pay with GiftCards" method has been added to the Redbana site : http://www.redbana.com/detail.asp?IDX=MjE0&CT=news

Comment

Working...
                    X