HOW TO BUY & REDEEM BANA CASH! [UPDATED]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOW TO BUY & REDEEM BANA CASH! [UPDATED]

This guide will explain how to add BANA CASH onto your account. All methods are effective and up to date! Updates will be posted in the thread.

Cuppycake commented
    Sometimes BanaCash reflects at your account between 24-48 hours.
    How do I charge BANA CASH onto my account?
    Head over to Redbana's site > Make sure to login > Purchase Bana Cash > Select your method of payment >Follow the transaction process
    OR Go the fashion mall>Click "Charge Cash">Redirected to the Redbana site. Make sure to login! Not logging in will cause an error

As of now, the "Reward Token" system is inactive.

TIP: Depending upon your location, there can be (over)charges via conversion rates made to add to your total. Example: Paying $23.00 CAD for a card that is originally $20.00 USD. There may also be limitations on the type of currency you have (HKD,EUR,CAD etc)

GIFT BANA CASH / REDBANA WEBSHOP! (http://www.redbana.com/ItemShop/ItemShop.asp)
    Login on redbana.com > Click 'Shop' on the top right corner > Type in the reciepent's ID > select how much cash you want to gift > Send
    TIP:
    • Banacash will be received within 24 hours after gifting it. Take note that Banacash sent during the weekends will be arriving either on Sunday or Monday.
    • Our system is case sensitive. Please be sure to check the recipient's Redbana ID thoroughly to prevent any issues.
    • Redbana will not be responsible for disputes between the sender and the receive.
    • There will be a 5% usage charge for the Banacash Gift.
    • In case of refunds or chargebacks, the sender and the receiver are both responsible for any issues relating to the Banacash used.

PAY WITH GIFT CARD/OBucks- Open bucks only acccepts USD, CAD, HKD.Openbucks does not accept other currencies.
    OPEN BUCKS is the safest , most convenient and easiest way to purchase BANA CASH in your area! Your purchases are totally anonymous! There are no extra fees or no need to submit any credit card info. Find out more about openbucks here http://www.openbucks.com/overview/

Use any SUBWAY , CVS PHARMACY and DOLLAR GENERAL gift card! You are also able to purchase "O BUCKS" on Offgamers as well!

Select the "Pay with giftcard" option on the site >Select the type of giftcard you have>Enter the Gift Card number and Pin>Enter Email> Done!

TIP: The CVS giftcard for prescriptions won't be accepted as an OpenBucks payment. You need to buy the CVS store gift card!
    TIP: E-Giftcards should work as long as they are of USD , CAD or HKD currency. Other currencies may not work.
    TIP: You can add up to 5 giftcards of the same vendor for 1 purchase! This is an awesome way to drain those extra 2 dollars on your gift cards if you dont know how to spend them!
    TIP: Make an account with OpenBucks! You'll be able to save your current giftcards for other purchases, earn obucks points and recieve promotions and deals!

Added back to the site on 9/25/2015
    Section last updated 9/1/2017

STEAM PAYMENT:
    You can purchase STEAM WALLET codes at the store or buy them directly through the site here. https://store.steampowered.com/steamaccount/addfunds .

Q&A: I added funds on Steam, but it's not showing up on the game! What's going on?
    Adding Steam funds to your account DOES NOT MEAN it will redeem on Audition automatically. You have to make ANOTHER transaction through Audition's website order to add your Steam funds to the game!

You can add steam wallet codes to your Audition account by doing the following as well:
    Originally posted by tr848 View Post
    https://order.redbana.com/BuyBanaCas...&gameType=AUDI
    Just add ?Steam=1&gameType=AUDI to the end of address of the page with all of the other payment options.
    By then you can select "Steam Payment" , select the amount you would like to add complete the transaction process.
    GO CASH CARD: A gaming currency card. You can purchase these at the store or online. All you do is scratch the back of the card to reveal the PIN.

TIP:PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CHOOSE THE EXACT AMOUNT OF BANA CASH UPON YOUR PAYMENT IF YOU ARE USING A GO CASH CARD. These do not work like regular gift cards! Save yourself the trouble and do not try to redeem LESS than what you've already payed for. There is a high possibility that you will not be able to receive the excess cash.You cannot split 1 GOCASH CARD on 2 accounts!Upon redemption you will not be redirected to a confirmation page, instead you will see a message displayed as "Card is Redeemed 0.0.0.0" as confirmation of your payment.
    CREDIT CARD - Make credit card transactions through the Redbana or Steam site.
    VISA PREPAID CARDS- A great alternative for credit/debit card purchases.

Q&A:I would like to do an ONLINE transaction to get BANA CASH, but I dont have any way of getting a credit/debit card. I want to use cash money. Any suggestions?
    Yes! Go out to your store and purchase a VISA GIFTCARD.VANILLA prepaidcards also fall under this.These work just like the regular credit/debit cards, but will not contain or ask for any personal information of yours upon activating it.It's only for temporary use. Do not get this mixed up with credit/debit cards that are issued from your bank or ask for a social security number. You'll be able to access the status of the giftcard on the VISA site. It displays a simple overview of how much money you have stored on the card over time!

TIP:There will be a small fee for activation upon buying this card.For more information visit the VISA CARD site!
    PAYPAL- a system used to support credit/debit/prepaid cards. You can link your credit/debit card to make transactions through the site. There is a verification process you will have to make to unlock other features for your account in order for it to be considered "Verified".

Q&A: How do I verify my PayPal account?
    To verify your PayPal account, register a valid credit/debit card that contains your information. Another way is to give them your social security number. Using prepaid VISA giftcards will not work because they don't contain any personal information about the account holder other than a ZIP code most times.

Q&A: I have a VERIFIED paypal account.I don't want to purchase the BANA CASH using credit/debit cards. Is there a way I can add cash to my paypal account with using cash money?
    Yes! You can purchase the following cards at the store and add the funds to your PayPal account balance! If your account status shows "Unverified" you will be unable to do this. This is a prepaid card, but specifically for paypal.

PAY PAL LOAD MONEY CARDS:Go to https://www.paypal-cash.com/ >Enter your 10 Digit PIN > Login to your account > Press "Load it up" > Add your Funds. After that select paypal as your payment on the RB site and make your transaction!
    TIP:If you decide to pay with your credit card on the site, you will be redirected to PayPal's transaction page. You will select the 2nd option as "Pay as Guest" if you dont have a paypal account.

Q&A: I dont have any PAYPAL LOAD MONEY CARDS near me. What else can I do?
    PAYPAL CASH,PAY MONEY AT THE STORE: For verified PayPal members only. This method will allow you to create your own "Paypal LOAD card". The PayPal LOAD card is the original card that is used to add money to your PayPal balance. The actual LOAD card is limited in certain stores but using this method is useful if you don't have any available near you already! Using PayPal LOAD cards is very effective when it comes to making purchases strictly with PayPal . The products and items that you buy using your PayPal balance will only be listed on your PayPal account rather than on a bank statement from a credit card purchase on PayPal. It adds another layer of security for you and you won't have to share any credit/debit card information with a specified company. It only lists your paypal email address (and maybe your legal listed first and last name in some cases) other than the last 4 digits of your creidt card number etc.

Here are the following steps: >Sign in your account>Go to Add Money>Click the second option of "Paypal Cash: Add money at store">It should redirect you to https://www.paypal-attheregister.com/. Upon entering the following website 1) Choose between CVS or RiteAid (These are the only two options available at the moment, I'm sure everyone in the US lives near one at least. 2) Select the way you want to give your bar code to give the cashier. You have the option of sending the barcode to your phone by text message (rates apply :s) , sending the barcode to your email address, or printing the bar code out instantly. I'd prefer printing it out instantly so your cashier has a clear copy. 3)Go to your specified store WITH CASH MONEY and go through the checkout. Credit cards or anything of the sort are NOT accepted when using this method. They will strictly ask you for CASH money for security reasons, A service fee of 3.95 will be added to your total. After purchasing your code, it should be instantly added onto your account.A confirmation email will be sent to your PayPal email afterwards as well!
    TIP: You will have to make a new barcode if you want to add more money onto your PayPal account. You cannot use the same barcode for mulitiple transactions.
    TIP: If you want to do this for a friend, tell them to select the ''Email barcode'' option, and forward you the email so you can print it out and do it for them as well!
    ULTIMATE PAY-
    Ultimate pay is a complation of transactions that supports the following:
    As of 6/11/15 this option is unavailable.
    Redbana Promotional Card- This used to be a thing, but they aren't sold anywhere
    Other Q&A
    What are some well known and SAFE sites I can purchase cards from?
    You can purchase cards at GoCashCard.com,PcGameSupply.com .
    All of these sites will take a bit to verify and process your order the first time for safety reasons, but after that, you will receive the CODE/PIN instantly! Each of these sites (except for PC GAME SUPPLY) do come with a benefit from purchasing from them over time. Slight discounts from payments is one example.

I just charged and I dont see my payment showing up in the game! What do I do?
    If you are redeeming your card while you are logged into the game, you can either relog or back out to the server home screen and press "Tournament" server, then click "Free" server to refresh your balance.

Shout out to Audifan! Audifan is a very reliable website that includes everything Redbana has to offer! Check out these cool guides to find out how much you need to spend when it comes to exp , wedding/lp , garden items and more!

EXP Table & Calculator - Calculates the amount of exp needed to get to your desired level. Find out how many exp cards you need to buy! (More information on EXP boosters in my guide "EXP ITEM LIST") http://audifan.net/guides/exp/

Couple Guide - Includes heart amounts, LP info and rings! Find out how many LPs you have left ! (LPs are 2,000 BANA CASH EACH) http://audifan.net/guides/couple/

Couple Shop Guide! - Lists all current Couple Shop Items ! Find out how much you need to spend on various items! http://audifan.net/guides/coupleshop/

Couple Garden Guide! - Gives you info about couple garden items in the shop , and goes as far to list how many spaces each item takes up in your garden! Super helpful ! http://audifan.net/guides/couplegarden/

If you have an error with anything, it is best that you contact all forms of support (Redbana,Ultimate Pay etc) . I'm always online if you have any questions or concerns.If there's anything I missed or more information you would like to add for those in your location, please make a neat and detailed response to add on to this guide! Thanks*~*~
    Last edited by Random; 09-02-2017, 12:00 PM.

Find out about extra currencies the method offers, deals , discounts, building your credit and more!

OTHER CASH CARD SITES!
    You can use these following sites to purchase gift cards for giftcards and game cards !

GYFT- Gyft has various methods to buy all types of giftcards (amazon,subway,cvs,papa johns) the list goes on! You can make purchases on this site using paypal,bitcoin, debit/credit card etc and receive points back for a discount on future giftcards! This is a great method to conceal your credit card information, give as a gift to friends and the best part about it is YOU DONT GET TAXED EXTRA (at least for USD anyway). Buying through this site with another currency may vary because I haven't tried it (if you have let me know!) but this is an awesome way to get discounts on the stuff you might already buy in other places! The redemption process is self explanatory. You get a free $5 Gyft balance to try it out! Site is here https://gyft.com/
    but yes omg buying amazon cards with paypal is a blessin hehe
    OPEN BUCKS / Obucks Points
    I'm not sure what the details are on this , but if you make an open bucks account, you'll receive Obucks points for your purchases! You can even use the Gyft website and get even more discounts and promotions along with this !

Offgamers

You can purchase most of the following cards on this gude at offgamers.com. The more money you spend through the site, you'll be offered slight discounts on future purchases. Depending on your location, offgamers supports the following methods of transactions:
    • Paypal
    • Mastercard
    • Visa
    • Maestro
    • China Union Pay
    • Diners Club
    • Discover
    • JCB
    • CashU
    • Skrill
    • OneCard
    • PaySafeCard
    • WebMoney
    • Pay With My Bank
    • Money Gram
    • Western Union
    • Wire Transfer
    Another important thing is they have a WIDE variety of game currencies! So you dont have to spend it only on Audition, but you can use it as a hub for all your games and save money (This is a BIG one up for those that use USD for Asia Soft games. The prices drop really low). You will have to pay processing fees and a small tax depending on how much you charge but a majority of the time, the discounts will slowly increase and you'll slowly be able to receive store credit in the future!

OPEN BUCKS / Obucks Points
    I'm not sure what the details are on this , but if you make an open bucks account, you'll receive Obucks points for your purchases! You can even use the Gyft website and get even more discounts and promotions !

PAYPAL- Bill Me Later
    Honestly, spending your credit on games is a good way to build your credit up as well! (of course as long as you pay it back )

Bill Me Later! PayPal Credit is a reusable credit line available on purchases at thousands of stores that accept PayPal. It's also available for purchases on eBay and exclusively at thousands of other online stores. Plus, it comes with the same security and flexibility you trust from PayPal. Check here for more information ! https://creditapply.paypal.com/apply?guid=9I4VCP0C
    This section is still under construction, but I will have more concrete information about where to NOT buy cards soon )
    Last edited by Random; 05-12-2016, 09:50 PM.

Comment

idk if this is 100% relevant but does steam wallet refund for $5 work yet

i

Comment

• Random
        Random commented
        Editing a comment
        I know Lee requested it to try it out , but he hasn't gotten any email yet and it's been 2 days. They're prob really slow about it cause they might have hundreds of refund requests coming in. I feel like you wouldve had to redeem more than the $5 though. We'll see O:

oo. YASH Thanks for making a new guide on how to charge the cash and stuff. Now, i can refill my cash

Comment

Nice guide. ~
        PandaBear

Comment

• Random
          Random commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks !!!!!

Steam steam
        Last edited by KawaiiHonoka; 08-05-2016, 03:44 PM.
        Come at me salty fanboys. IGNs:Dva/Ejaculator Am I a troll? Sometimes.
        B-Net ID: Parrot#11107 Origin: DevinMoney415 uPlay: ParrotsAreLife

Comment

• Random
          Random commented
          Editing a comment
          Mhm ye! I made this guide earlier on in the year but I'm trying to covert and post it to steam right now o: !

You can use the Steam payment option without clicking Charge Cash in game by going here (after you log in): https://order.redbana.com/BuyBanaCas...&gameType=AUDI

Just add ?Steam=1&gameType=AUDI to the end of address of the page with all of the other payment options.
        I'm no longer a community agent.

Comment

• EDDYPON
          EDDYPON commented
          Editing a comment
          oh man.. dats complicated lol . i thought, although i live in the u.s i wont get tax to pay .LUL

• Random
          Random commented
          Editing a comment
          Yee, well since you're in the US, convenience fees are the only thing you have to worry about then instead of surcharges. I dont think it's that much . How much are you paying extra?

• EDDYPON
          EDDYPON commented
          Editing a comment
          the freaking 0.31 tax... which mean i need to pay more to get it which is 5 more dollar. then i will have left over.
          I will just let it be lol in case, if i want to try agame or whatsoever XDD

Hi Shaeeeeee thanks for the awesome guide hehe.
        Aicha
        Sugilite
        x Zoey x Clef.

Comment

• Random
          Random commented
          Editing a comment
          NP Aisha

Sad thing, no money for redbana cash QQ

Want to Know Me More? Click This Link and Watch My Audition PH Gaming

Comment

• Random
          Random commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL Dont worry! Theres plenty of GM events that offer you BANA CASH. Some events are already ongoing at the moment but Player Hosted events are a good place to check for BANA CASH opportunities too !

Random Do they host CC8?

Want to Know Me More? Click This Link and Watch My Audition PH Gaming

Comment

• Random
          Random commented
          Editing a comment
          It's up to the GM or player hosts on which modes to pick B). Sometimes its CC8, other times its CC4 :B LOL . But yeah take a look around soon. There might be some that you can participate in!

Originally posted by Random View Post
        Other Q&A
        What are some well known and SAFE sites I can purchase cards from?
        You can purchase the Rixty and GOCASH cards at GoCashCard.com,PcGameSupply.com or OffGamers.com.
        All of these sites will take a bit to verify and process your order the first time for safety reasons, but after that, you will receive the CODE/PIN instantly! Each of these sites (except for PC GAME SUPPLY) do come with a benefit from purchasing from them over time. Things such as slight discounts from payments are one example of these benefits. If you want to get your moneys worth, this is for you!
        Random Very,very informative. Left a like. I've never tried offgamers, but I'll start. They have the Steam Wallet codes availible. How much do you save on the site?
        Last edited by philosopher; 06-10-2015, 11:57 PM. Reason: to quote

Comment

Originally posted by philosopher View Post

Random Very,very informative. Left a like. I've never tried offgamers, but I'll start. They have the Steam Wallet codes availible. How much do you save on the site?
          THANK YAH . UHHH I've been using it for about 2 years now. For how much I redeem at a time I could say I saved at least $50+ through my purchases. It's likeeeee if you want to spend Go Cash : $5.00 I wind up spending 4.80 , $15.00 is about 14.50 and $100 is like $92 LOL. The discount isn't drastic but its way better than saving nothing at all. When you're making these purchases it also goes toward store credit (where the tiny fees come in the total) that you get back later depending on how much you spend through their site. OG has a promo right now where you dont have to pay towards store credit (wor token) and it bumped $5.00 GoCash to like 3.90 etc for silver members o:
          Last edited by Random; 06-11-2015, 12:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Myu View Post
            idk if this is 100% relevant but does steam wallet refund for $5 work yet
            Myu I got the $5 refund Today. .
            Badass 1M<3+/2M Rea&Badass
            Signature By Deathberry

Comment

UPDATE!
              As of 6/11/15 this option is unavailable: Ultimate Pay

To find an alternative for this , please view the 2nd post that discusses OFFGAMERS.COM . This should help any EU players or anyone using the various forms of currency similar to ultimate pay. There are sites similar to offgamers, but after being a long time user I can confirm that it's safe to work efficiently for your GoCash and SteamWallet purchases! If you guys have any other website suggestions that I could add, please share them!
              Last edited by Random; 06-12-2015, 03:23 PM.

Comment

hey sorry to ask here but how do i do a steam refund }:

Comment

• Dorkly
                  Dorkly commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Contact steam support.
                  You will be contacting a direct person and there are rules applied to getting a steam refund.

Please refer to the following page: http://store.steampowered.com/steam_refunds/
                  Good luck with getting your refund
              Working...
              X