This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lycaeus' Guide to Multi Quote!

Hello! This your friendly neighborhood wolf-bana staff, Lycaeus and with the recent forum upgrade some things ended up changing here and there and some new features added as well! It's a brand new adventure of discovering all over again and one of 'em is multi-quoting!

Why am I doing this? Well because I know you guys use this feature often.

Here we go!

1. You'll find the quote button on the lower right of a reply.
    2. Clicking on this turns it to orange and the quoted text automatically appears on your reply box below.

TADAAAAA~ we've quoted a post!!! BUT IT'S NOT MULTI QUOTING!!!

3. Click on the other quote buttons on other responses. They'll all turn orange!
    4. You'll find that this button "Post Reply" will have a number beside it and that number refers to the number of quoted replies that you selected.

5. When you're done selecting the replies you want to quote, click on post reply and all responses selected will appear in your text box!

THERE WE GO! OH YEAH!

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiii

is that pic a gif??????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah its a gif. Why are you bumpin old threads !_! you made me think he was back for second LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post
        Yeah its a gif. Why are you bumpin old threads !_! you made me think he was back for second LOL
        i like to xoxo
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X