This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HellQueen View Post
    I'm glad most of the community is starting to understand the companies PoV. Though some other people are still in their corner of denial just because they aren't getting their way. *cough*

Just to note I've always defended Redbana on matters like this!
    I can't stress enough that Redbana is a company. They can't go around doing as they please, they have to go through X amount of people to get something implemented or done. And they need a much larger player base if we want to see some of these suggestions getting taken seriously. Which is why I think a referal system could really help. Instead of complaining we need to be proactive in getting the game out there, getting a larger playerbase (more income) for Redbana and then we can finally start seeing some changes that a lot of people hope to see.
    I love Jackee

Comment

Originally posted by Fae View Post

I am confused o-o
      The first half was talking about a matter that was off topic to the subject at hand. But the second half was about how they always say "we will send this to our superiors" when they never do.

Whenever they reply to a suggestion thread, they say that, and there's no more word about it after that. The thing is, they don't send it. Also, not every suggestion needs to be processed through T3 either. If they sent it all to their superiors, I'm sure some of the requests would happen. But they don't

T3 does custom requests for other servers, even the awful ones, but yet Redbana apparently gets denied constantly. Like wth? T3 doesn't want to see one of their servers flopping if they don't have to

and when I say "but nothing has" I'm talking about recently, not in all
      -
      the second post was saying that she only had two things to show for their progress, and those two things were just sad....the bugs that get reported are mostly small and unnecessary to fix. And the BU songs are nothing to brag about and that was done a long time ago too
      -
      the third post was saying that they can do as many small, irrelevant things as they want to, but they're forgetting to do the essential things, which have been said and pointed out to them for the longest.
      Last edited by Hengbok; 12-30-2012, 07:33 AM.
      [3:45:57 AM] Leo: i love bein breast fed at this age

Comment

Originally posted by --No View Post
        what andrea said

i'm looking at you john and sunny
        lmao, wtf is this? First of all, if I didn't care about the game or want it to succeed, I wouldn't be making suggestions at all, and I sure as hell wouldn't be spending money buying their cash lol

The problem isn't what we don't have. It isn't "crybabys not getting what they want" either. The problem, or at least my problem since you called me out, is that the suggestions don't get forwarded and/or seriously reviewed. The GMs just say "oh, that looks like it will be hard but we'll get back to you" and leave it alone. Lol. Redbana has been open for almost 4 years, there's like a thousand threads in the feedback & suggestion section, and the only things people can say that they've done are "fix some bugs, add x3 exp and den, and blahblahblah about the bu charts." Oh, they've also added some indefinite items to shut people up. Great, that's fine, and if you haven't noticed, I give them credit where credit is due.
        On the other hand though, the majority of suggestion posts made by the community are seen only by the gms and not by people who could actually make them happen.

I'm glad most of the community is starting to understand the companies PoV. Though some other people are still in their corner of denial just because they aren't getting their way.

Just to note I've always defended Redbana on matters like this!
        don't speak for "most of the community" lol. Do you even play this game actively? If you go into the game and ask people what they think about Redbana and how they've run Audition so far, most of the comments will be negative, or indifferent because they don't care about these things.

On-topic though, this is a nice thread, maybe something will actually come out of it since it got stickied.
        Last edited by white girl is white; 12-30-2012, 11:32 AM.
        My IGN is Hidan

Comment

Originally posted by Gasai Yuno View Post
          lmao, wtf is this? First of all, if I didn't care about the game or want it to succeed, I wouldn't be making suggestions at all, and I sure as hell wouldn't be spending money buying their cash lol

The problem isn't what we don't have. It isn't "crybabys not getting what they want" either. The problem, or at least my problem since you called me out, is that the suggestions don't get forwarded and/or seriously reviewed. The GMs just say "oh, that looks like it will be hard but we'll get back to you" and leave it alone. Lol. Redbana has been open for almost 4 years, there's like a thousand threads in the feedback & suggestion section, and the only things people can say that they've done are "fix" somebugs, add x3 exp and den, and blahblahblah about the bu charts." Oh, they've also added some indefinite items to shut people up. Great, that's fine, and if you haven't noticed, I give them credit where credit is due.
          On the other hand though, the majority of suggestion posts made by the community are seen only by the gms and not by people who could actually make them happen.

don't speak for "most of the community" lol. Do you even play this game actively? If you go into the game and ask people what they think about Redbana and how they've run Audition so far, most of the comments will be negative, or indifferent because they don't care about these things.

On-topic though, this is a nice thread, maybe something will actually come out of it since it got stickied.
          Do you even have the slightest idea what other gaming companies are like? Have you ever actually actively played anything but Audition, because I highly doubt it. Like actually, your ignorance is starting to annoy me.

@Bold there are MILLIONS of suggestions/comments/ideas whatever on literally EVERY game. Generally 95% of the suggestions made by a gaming community on any game is ignored. I'm pretty sure Redbana actively is part of the community way more than any other gaming company I've ever seen. And I'm on a lot of gaming communities.

@Red You don't know that, don't talk about stuff you clearly don't know. I mean you hardly know how the game itself and the company works so I don't think you have any rights or means to make an educated guess.

@Underline I wasn't speaking for the community I was observing, I don't play this game actively anymore, but I'm a top gamer on many games, I can hold my own in Audition as well as anyone else, and have a clear understanding about how games actually work. Most people go on Redbana and complain because they look at other servers and try to do a comparison. That's just not going to work. Redbana is not another server, we're smaller, more poor, and we get less backup from T3 then the other servers. Like SiouX said earlier, if you want to leave then leave, but don't go around acting like the game sucks so much just because we don't have "special features" that aren't even necessary. That's like walking into McDonalds asking for a Whopper and then complaining that the restaurant sucks because they don't have what you want.

And like, this game is literally pressing arrows and then space, it's also free, I don't get how people can expect so much out of it.

[youtube]TbT-cW8Zb7o[/youtube]

Kinda relevant lol, what would happen to Audi if we put it in the hands of our players...
          Last edited by HellQueen; 12-30-2012, 02:48 PM.

Comment

That's like walking into McDonalds asking for a Whopper and then complaining that the restaurant sucks because they don't have what you want.
            We need to make this an official analogy when people complain LOL

I won't say I've always been on Redbana's side since I was pretty mad when they temp banned me durin that hacker phase, but they did get my account back & they are updating x-trap more to get to of hackers so I'm pretty fine with it now.

I guess since I don't play other servers I'm fine with Redbana, but I still think they're doing fine in terms of patches & updates.

Comment

same sex marriage and gifting plox.
              Famus
              Abhor

Comment

whether the ones who want to believe HellQueen or not, she is actually the one making most sense relating to the majority of her topics regarding this (yes that's even the replies she made on older threads too).

But yes, ideas and suggestions that are made do get looked at. Just like with anything else, do not assume things are not being done just because you(the general audience) are not getting "updates" on every single suggestion. Some things as we all have noticed can take what seems like forever and some things maybe sooner than others. Suggestions that are made also do not mean that they will happen either. That's why they are suggestions(although some are bogus lol).

They have always been hinting at certain things as well that people asked for but save the surprise for when a patch is released, but I do not think the GM's would like to let people know if something also cannot be implemented because maybe someday it can(like the indefinite items which was said it wouldn't be) but you never know. That's something the company will decide and there are things that they know about and will handle for whatever reason they feel needed.

There is a reason for their decisions or what is being done and is in no way of trying to frustrate a player. If anyone wants to get some updates on various topics regarding some issues or suggestions, you can read up on the Community Agent blogs as they will address some topics that were mentioned. If you do not like to read and would rather listen then there is also a video blog summarizing the blog as well. http://forums.redbana.com/showthread.php?t=62860

Siou gave a couple examples which are even things some probably didn't even know how helped other servers thanks to this one(especially with the help of reports from the community about various issues). I would at least think everyone would want to play the game with a bug free environment as well.
                but if some of the people who are complaining about nothing being done that do not want to take the time to use the search button to either remember or find out what they have missed being done before then do not post your negative feedback for the sole purpose of trying to be negative. You can leave negative feedbacks but do not make it seem like they have not been doing anything just because not everything has happened.

Last thing we need for good input is a constant negative nancy(not literally any people named nancy lol) that doesn't look at it from both sides or try to be fair about what's being brought up. Like many have mentioned, it is a business and they do what's best for them and also at the same time trying to give the best for everyone on this server.

PS: This is going to be the only warning to make sure that everyone is to stay on topic of this thread or else there will be a mass cleaning that will only have suggestions people feel maybe should be added to the list and no space for arguments among each other. If this continues to be a problem then it may be where the thread tgfcoder made will still stay open and people can just bring their attention there as it can still be updated.

Comment

Originally posted by Hengbok View Post
                  whether the ones who want to believe HellQueen or not, she is actually the one making most sense relating to the majority of her topics regarding this (yes that's even the replies she made on older threads too).

But yes, ideas and suggestions that are made do get looked at. Just like with anything else, do not assume things are not being done just because you(the general audience) are not getting "updates" on every single suggestion. Some things as we all have noticed can take what seems like forever and some things maybe sooner than others. Suggestions that are made also do not mean that they will happen either. That's why they are suggestions(although some are bogus lol).

They have always been hinting at certain things as well that people asked for but save the surprise for when a patch is released, but I do not think the GM's would like to let people know if something also cannot be implemented because maybe someday it can(like the indefinite items which was said it wouldn't be) but you never know. That's something the company will decide and there are things that they know about and will handle for whatever reason they feel needed.

There is a reason for their decisions or what is being done and is in no way of trying to frustrate a player. If anyone wants to get some updates on various topics regarding some issues or suggestions, you can read up on the Community Agent blogs as they will address some topics that were mentioned. If you do not like to read and would rather listen then there is also a video blog summarizing the blog as well. http://forums.redbana.com/showthread.php?t=62860

Siou gave a couple examples which are even things some probably didn't even know how helped other servers thanks to this one(especially with the help of reports from the community about various issues). I would at least think everyone would want to play the game with a bug free environment as well.
                  but if some of the people who are complaining about nothing being done that do not want to take the time to use the search button to either remember or find out what they have missed being done before then do not post your negative feedback for the sole purpose of trying to be negative. You can leave negative feedbacks but do not make it seem like they have not been doing anything just because not everything has happened.

Last thing we need for good input is a constant negative nancy(not literally any people named nancy lol) that doesn't look at it from both sides or try to be fair about what's being brought up. Like many have mentioned, it is a business and they do what's best for them and also at the same time trying to give the best for everyone on this server.

PS: This is going to be the only warning to make sure that everyone is to stay on topic of this thread or else there will be a mass cleaning that will only have suggestions people feel maybe should be added to the list and no space for arguments among each other. If this continues to be a problem then it may be where the thread tgfcoder made will still stay open and people can just bring their attention there as it can still be updated.
                  I put a lot of work into this and I don't think it's fair to punish me for the arguments that have been happening on this thread. Especially since I've asked them not to. Tgfcoder's list and mine are not the same.

In all honesty I've hoped these discussions on here have helped people see the PoV of the company and frustrated players, and anyone with their head on their shoulders can make a thought out opinion for themselves on how good of a job Redbana is doing and why all these features (Some necessary, some unecessary) have or have not been implemented.

Feel free to clean the thread up, but don't close it.
                  I love Jackee

Comment

Originally posted by Hengbok View Post

I don't feel like reading the your entire post, but I read the top and the bottom

@B: What you think =/= what everyone else should think. Just because you believe it doesn't mean what she's saying is true and should be for everyone else and it's no surprise that you're agreeing here either

@U: The arguing wouldn't be as severe if she didn't antagonize people that don't agree with her. Apparently if you aren't on her side = you're automatically stupid

her google research works wonders
                    [3:45:57 AM] Leo: i love bein breast fed at this age

Comment

Working...
                    X