Exp Events.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exp Events.

I'm not sure if this has been suggested but I'll suggest it anyway because I do not want to search through a pile of threads. You may close this if it has been suggested.

Its hard to level, even if you have the piles of items on (pets, exp thingys totally forgot what they are called, dj, etc) It would be nice for the gm's to hold an exp event where the exp is increased to a certain amount of percentage for a certain amount of time. Lets say one week of exp event because its rb's anniversary or whatever, at the same time they should make a shop item that also increases exp to a certain amount to boost the exp event given by the gm, which is probably what that item is that I'm forgetting the name to....

Well I'm sure someone can post what that item is I totally forgot, I haven't played in MONTHS!

Anyway. I can't seem to get my mind to work properly but my suggestion is pretty straight forward.

Please add to this suggestion I welcome constructive feedback, and input.

And I totally posted this in the wrong section this was suppose to go to Audition Suggestion section... If you can move it THANK YOU, if not OH WELL.
    In due time

Yes please
    It'd encourage people to play more...

Comment

Greetings,

During your absence we opened a exp server a few times. Welcome back and keep your great suggestions coming!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dozens View Post
        Greetings,

During your absence we opened a exp server a few times. Welcome back and keep your great suggestions coming!
        ^ not happening again, dozens?
        TNT

Comment

yeah, what dozens said^
          i hope it'll happen again
          -in need of exp atm-..

- i love ceres, miku, allen, sandy -
          tumblr`

Comment

Oh yes event server please, I jumped 6 levels from spamming
            ....now it takes me months to level
            ...........- N e a ; 71 Genuine

Comment

+1 for more <:

Comment

Greetings,

We had great times this period
                Master Legend
                -MENTOR-

Comment

Sure, +1 .. sometimes, they have x2 exp for a certain period of time .
                  hi .

Comment

They should have this again at the end of the year when i'm done with school.

It would encourage me to actually level at least once a year .
                    sigpic
                    ---------------------------------------------------- → j a y m e e ♥ j o r d a n ☆
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------` Aau : ox [ inactive ] | LoL : Kauish [ active ] .

Comment

yes please.
                      < prisoner & voltex invictus lol: kirsten >

Comment

Greetings,

Open event channel more please.

i love ceres

Comment

Originally posted by Cowღ View Post
                          Open event channel more please.
                          ^ +1 yes please
                          IGN : Sync / Snipe 』|| 『 Couple : Smurf / Swipe 』|| 『 Fam : Celebrity / Tempest ღ 』

Team : Dr & Smurf || Moon & -Tosh- 』

sigpic

ღ I love my qtpai Kim, Tracy, Vee, Ren, Amy and SHEENA IS A BOOB ღ

Comment

Working...
                          X