Natasja - Gone - Redbana Forums

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Natasja - Gone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Natasja - Gone

    The suggestion...
    Please fix or remove it. It's extremely offbeat and impossible to play.

    Such a killjoy if you get it in the semi finals of Beat Rush tournament .
    Pleaseee.

    Darling & Maestro

  • #2
    +1. Song's not even good.
    ...........- N e a ; 71 Genuine

    Comment


    • #3
      Maybe remove it just from tournies `-`, but not the whole song.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by CeresChii View Post
        Maybe remove it just from tournies `-`, but not the whole song.
        Then I bet Random 120~140 is gonna torture me with it

        so how did BR finals go

        Darling & Maestro

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Dewi View Post
          Then I bet Random 120~140 is gonna torture me with it

          so how did BR finals go
          it was 160, hao2spam?!?!?1 i got last

          i've made up a saying for br tourney
          the one who spams the slowest... loses....

          which has happened to me everytime except when i won in fast 8k with no perf spams

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by CeresChii View Post
            it was 160, hao2spam?!?!?1 i got last

            i've made up a saying for br tourney
            the one who spams the slowest... loses....

            which has happened to me everytime except when i won in fast 8k with no perf spams
            NT

            i'm glad i wasn't there considering it was 160 bpm. Thank you for saving me, Natasja.

            Darling & Maestro

            Comment


            • #7
              .. I missed BR tourney by like 10 seconds, this convo makes me jelly.
              ...........- N e a ; 71 Genuine

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by `Jas View Post
                .. I missed BR tourney by like 10 seconds, this convo makes me jelly.
                There's always tomorrow.
                Except when you're European. Which you aren't.
                Learn to be on time, it is essential in life. Audition is trying to teaxh you something!
                /end "advice"

                Now to get back on topic...

                Darling & Maestro

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Dewi View Post
                  The suggestion...
                  Please fix or remove it. It's extremely offbeat and impossible to play.

                  Such a killjoy if you get it in the semi finals of Beat Rush tournament .
                  Pleaseee.
                  -1 cause I love it when this song pops up in Tournament !!!!111

                  jk xD Yeah fix or remove please
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I'm suprised i did like a x6 on this song o_o i think it on beat but it's the type beat of that is confusing or something... because I didn't x6 for only that part of the song, I started to perf later on as well

                    Also on the side note WHY U GUYS NO +1 MY DEMAND FOR THE REMOVAL OF ALL MJ&JROK SONGS?!
                    Last edited by Ruby; 03-15-2012, 12:32 AM.
                    sigpic
                    LoL: Alphard l Neopets: Miyabiii
                    I love Matt Turtle ♥

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Turn off yo music

                      Its tourney
                      You should have challenging things anyways .
                      Right?
                      LOL

                      fiftyone ⋆ camars ⋆ Jokerlife ⋆ Cus&Kurasa

                      ⋆ signatures ⋆

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by caearth View Post
                        Turn off yo music

                        Its tourney
                        You should have challenging things anyways .
                        Right?
                        LOL
                        yeah ^

                        -1 the song's not that hard to perf.

                        i love ceres

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          oh god yes +1111
                          TNT

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            +1 to fixing/remove .
                            hi .

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I tried turning it off and played even worse.
                              I'm the kind of player who doesn't look at the perf bar / br bars and just goes from the beat.

                              Darling & Maestro

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X