This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you open send gift option?

I think we should have send gift. Because sometimes I want to send gifts for my friends or my friends want to send to me.
    Somebody dont have cash and they really need stuffs like wedding ticket or LP ticket or whatever.
    So I suggest that we should have send gift option, so more fun and friendship

more fun and friendship
    sigpic
    LoL: Alphard l Neopets: Miyabiii
    I love Matt Turtle ♥

Comment

you can't gift a wedding or love party ticket .

you could just upload cash onto their account for them?

as in give them a code to a UGC.
      League: D Queen| Audition: Stacee
      SC: Spaceycc708 | IG: @staceeannmyers

Comment

I think that way is faster, better because sometimes I cant give them a big amount like 20k @@
        Like I can ship them 20 x2 exp cards cost 600 cash when I have 1k cash left.
        So the gamers can do whatever they want, I see some audi open it, so why dont we?

Comment

maybe they'll bring it to this audition eventually, but you may have to wait. You can get them 5k banacash, or 10k banacash. not always 20.

Comment

Originally posted by Stacee View Post
            maybe they'll bring it to this audition eventually, but you may have to wait. You can get them 5k banacash, or 10k banacash. not always 20.
            But that's really in-convenient if they don't have access to Paypal.
            Like, I don't wanna run out to a store just to get someone 5k BC.

i love ceres

Comment

I want gift too QQ
              Cuz I get all cash hoary and AFTER I put on my acc
              is when my friends want some and I'd like to shareee

sigpic

Comment

As soon as the amount of people who share accounts reaches less than 5% of our total population.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cowღ View Post
                  You don't gave to go to the store for it.
                  Ultimategamecard.com, or playspan.com.

There are a lot of ways to get cash without leaving your house.

Comment

Originally posted by dozens View Post
                    as soon as the amount of people who share accounts reaches less than 5% of our total population.
                    loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
                    Bleghehuflskfj

Comment

Originally posted by Cowღ View Post
                      Originally posted by Stacee View Post
                      You don't gave to go to the store for it.
                      Ultimategamecard.com, or playspan.com.

There are a lot of ways to get cash without leaving your house.
                      ...or Offgamers. I had troubles with PlaySpan a while back, it didn't let me buy things qq. These websites generally check you out meticulously, so expect to either take a phone call to verify your identity (they might ask questions about where you live to see if you're committing fraud) or at the very least some kind of e-mail or credit card check. Either way after you've done that they pretty much let you buy whatever you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Dozens View Post
                        As soon as the amount of people who share accounts reaches less than 5% of our total population.
                        That's their fault and you dont need to fix it.

We already had this http://forums.redbana.com/announcement.php?f=7&a=38

Comment

While players should be responsible that doesn't mean we can be completely irresponsible.

Comment

Maybe the gifting option will stop people sharing your account, because they will think about their money before they share their account. If they keep sharing their account and they lost BC, so that's their fault and Redbana doesnt need to responsible.

Comment

Originally posted by tgfcoder View Post
                              ...or Offgamers. I had troubles with PlaySpan a while back, it didn't let me buy things qq. These websites generally check you out meticulously, so expect to either take a phone call to verify your identity (they might ask questions about where you live to see if you're committing fraud) or at the very least some kind of e-mail or credit card check. Either way after you've done that they pretty much let you buy whatever you want.
                              oh yeah, forgot about offgamers! Oh and that's probably when playspan was bugged

Comment

Working...
                              X