New Website! - Redbana Forums

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Website!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New Website!

    We Need a new website
    With these features
    *Login and Start Game in Browser
    *News
    *Blogs (Korean Audition has one)
    *Manual Patches with Patch Notices
    *VIPSHOP (Vietnam Audition has one, http://au.vtc.vn/vipshop
    *Wallpaper and Fan Art
    *Servers - Active or Inactive
    sigpic » ◕ ‿ ◕ муѕтιcαl ѕιgηαтυяєѕ☆ «
    Bye Redbana - http://forums.redbana.com/showthread.php?t=55397

  • #2
    -1
    I hate logging in the browser. This isn't nexon. It's way easier to enter through desktop.

    Also this isn't vietnam audition, which has been shut down. We don't need a VIPshop.

    Blogs? Try www.blogspot.com or just make one in the offbeat section.

    News...We already have that in the homepage.

    Manual patches and patch notices aren't really needed. No one really needs those in audition...


    Hope i answered your questions correctly.
    my baby mary

    Comment


    • #3
      The Game Start on browser is a horrible idea, I would hate it for this server

      Redbana sort of has a VIP Shop in a way, the tokens section has things not ig.

      @^;He or she meant BLOGS ON THE WEBSITE not on a different site......
      vau didn't close either wth... do you know what your talking about?
      Last edited by Hamtoro; 05-26-2011, 02:17 AM.

      Comment


      • #4
        @Hamtoro Thats what i heard. Vau got closed for too many hackers. Oh my mistake. I just checked the vau site. I never knew it was opened still. Guess i was just hearing rumors.

        And it doesn't matter. Redbana doesn't need blogging. If you need to blog just go do that in the offbeat section.

        And the tokens isn't really, because the redbana cash card only gave tokens, which is now not distributed anymore.
        my baby mary

        Comment


        • #5
          Yes we do need a new website. Ours is really generic and old (we don't even have the song LMFAO - La La La anymore, yet it plays on the site).

          I think SEA's website looks really really good, so maybe Redbana could get some ideas from them. I love the online ranking board... I've always wanted that since Nexon had a link on their site, but never actually implemented it.
          .

          Comment


          • #6
            +1 to the idea but its Redbana.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by TheRandomKid View Post
              @Hamtoro Thats what i heard. Vau got closed for too many hackers. Oh my mistake. I just checked the vau site. I never knew it was opened still. Guess i was just hearing rumors.

              And it doesn't matter. Redbana doesn't need blogging. If you need to blog just go do that in the offbeat section.

              And the tokens isn't really, because the redbana cash card only gave tokens, which is now not distributed anymore.
              How come I get tokens when I add cash?
              ∩_____∩ ______
              | (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
              sigpic

              IGN; Ayame, Faerie dunno which one I want to use
              Couple; Nick, my wonderful my cupcake <333
              Fam; Midnight
              League; Dynasty Ahri

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by TheRandomKid View Post
                -1
                I hate logging in the browser. This isn't nexon. It's way easier to enter through desktop.

                Also this isn't vietnam audition, which has been shut down. We don't need a VIPshop.

                Blogs? Try www.blogspot.com or just make one in the offbeat section.

                News...We already have that in the homepage.

                Manual patches and patch notices aren't really needed. No one really needs those in audition...


                Hope i answered your questions correctly.
                yo you're just stupid as ****
                just delete that post...


                anyways, +1 we do need a new site. ours looks so ugly... Look at vAU's website. http://au.vtc.vn/ (well, that is the best server ever..)
                & i'm fine with a web login
                Last edited by white girl is white(banned); 05-26-2011, 11:26 AM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Redbana site sucks so much.

                  Theres nothing interesting there except some stupid events that are happening, purcashing BANA cash and the registration button

                  I'd love to see it look like SEA or Vau.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by -Fear View Post
                    Redbana site sucks so much.

                    Theres nothing interesting there except some stupid events that are happening, purcashing BANA cash and the registration button

                    I'd love to see it look like SEA or Vau.
                    ^ 100% agreeed .

                    signature by - Duyen [Peek]
                    sigpic
                    » ign. Plentiful » Lvl. 41 » Couple. Copious » Max Ring: 61 ♥
                    Team: Mercedes + Ferrari » Fam: iLess
                    Status: Quit
                    i love you cindy♥

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by TheRandomKid View Post
                      -1
                      I hate logging in the browser. This isn't nexon. It's way easier to enter through desktop.
                      Also this isn't vietnam audition, which has been shut down. We don't need a VIPshop.
                      Blogs? Try www.blogspot.com or just make one in the offbeat section.
                      News...We already have that in the homepage.
                      Manual patches and patch notices aren't really needed. No one really needs those in audition...
                      Hope i answered your questions correctly.
                      @Hamtoro Thats what i heard. Vau got closed for too many hackers. Oh my mistake. I just checked the vau site. I never knew it was opened still. Guess i was just hearing rumors.
                      And it doesn't matter. Redbana doesn't need blogging. If you need to blog just go do that in the offbeat section.
                      And the tokens isn't really, because the redbana cash card only gave tokens, which is now not distributed anymore.
                      ...Do u even know what ur talking about?
                      dab | 45

                      Tumblr | League : captain yeezy/7 PLATE DEADLIFT

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        yeah , when my friend forced me to play audition ,
                        i had to register & the website was kinda unappealing which kinda put me of playing XD .

                        & above somewhere ,
                        if you use credit cards , you still get tokens c:
                        sigpic
                        ---------------------------------------------------- → j a y m e e ♥ j o r d a n ☆
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------` Aau : ox [ inactive ] | LoL : Kauish [ active ] .

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          No. You don't get tokens when you charge cash with UGC cards and that. And alot of people use those. And i ment -1 to the features. Not the new website. THe website idea would be a +1 but the features, not really.
                          my baby mary

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by TheRandomKid View Post
                            No. You don't get tokens when you charge cash with UGC cards and that. And alot of people use those. And i ment -1 to the features. Not the new website. THe website idea would be a +1 but the features, not really.
                            No one said anything about UGCS. You never got cards from UGC, always from paypal/credit/redbana card only.

                            You really have no idea what you're talking about.

                            Btw: People do need manual patches if they have slow internet. You speak for everyone when you have no idea what you're talking about, just please stop.
                            Last edited by white girl is white(banned); 05-27-2011, 02:32 AM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              @TheRandomKid
                              dab | 45

                              Tumblr | League : captain yeezy/7 PLATE DEADLIFT

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X