Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Small Update that is missing in REDBANA Audition.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small Update that is missing in REDBANA Audition.

I'm bringing some changes that is missing in REDBANA Audition.

Audition - Couple Garden

- Couple Garden 1hourly
    You can receive the following Couple Point's
    With only water: 10/25/50
    With water and dust and when your seeds grow up: 1/3/5 with 10/25/50
    This way is better for who wants to grow up your seeds until Lv.5

- Couple Garden - One Touch Seed
    It's faster and practical to plant your seeds.

- Couple Garden - Shopping
    Water & Fertilize has been changed.
    You can buy these two items with 50/100/300 pieces.

- Couple Garden - Gacha Machine
    Couple Point's has been updated. 50/100/150/200
    New Garden Background from Gacha.

Audition - mini-Update

- Server Quick Jump Feature.
    - Experience & Couple Point Next Lv. inside the game.
    - Buddy Points showing it on Looby together with Make Up Points.

Our server needs to be more complete than others. We are the best. HeadLights Tianha Random
    Last edited by Anarchy; 06-02-2018, 05:32 AM.

Originally posted by Anarchy View Post
    I'm bringing some changes that is missing in REDBANA Audition.

- Couple Garden - Gacha Machine
    Couple Point's has been updated. 50/100/150/200
    New Garden Background from Gacha.
    I'm assuming these updates would happen later on only because we had a lot of garden updates recently in the start of 2018!

Audition - Couple Garden

- Couple Garden 1hourly
    The renewed KAU garden upon it's reopening does give heart hats and beats for every water (and dust?) function, and for every stage level it gives a larger quantity of hearts , beats and gift boxes (4 times) . The amount of hearts you earn via watering somewhat decrease in the same lapse of time compared to the current amount we earn on our server, but as you said it'd be good for those that grow stage 5 plants. The only thing I could add onto this is that they finally updated the probability of you receiving the expansion items for secret garden, so you'd have 20 SG plants to utilize for sg prizes and potions instead of 6. So I'm assuming if we got the renewed Couple Garden system, we'd also have the renewed SG system as well.

They added way more heart bonus events and of course the gacha update you stated earlier.

I personally don't mind it. We'd be able to fully utilize the garden for what it is but I know some people depend on planting / replanting every hour than full gardening and/or rarely use secret garden as of now because it's extra work. In my opinion, it doesnt seem like we benefit so much from hourly garden as much as we used to because the garden system bugs sometimes to where the hourly method doesn't work until the next maintenance or there's random flowers that have the water/dust function , causing them to not receive the heart hats.

It'd be nice to see what people would think about a change like this.

- Couple Garden - One Touch Seed
    It's faster and practical to plant your seeds.

- Couple Garden - Shopping
    Water & Fertilize has been changed.
    You can buy these two items with 50/100/300 pieces.
    These suggestions are the most demanded by the community as far as couple garden goes. It's been forwarded so hopefully we see updated quantities soon.

Audition - mini-Update

- Server Quick Jump Feature.
    - Experience & Couple Point Next Lv. inside the game.
    - Buddy Points showing it on Looby together with Make Up Points.
    The UI updates are very important. We'll try our best to make this happen! Showing the amount to the next level is really convenient!

Comment

I personally don't mind it. We'd be able to fully utilize the garden for what it is but I know some people depend on planting / replanting every hour than full gardening and/or rarely use secret garden as of now because it's extra work. In my opinion, it doesnt seem like we benefit so much from hourly garden as much as we used to because the garden system bugs sometimes to where the hourly method doesn't work until the next maintenance or there's random flowers that have the water/dust function , causing them to not receive the heart hats.
      Yes but, would be nice if our Garden were equal in Korean Audition.

Comment

- Couple Garden 1hourly
        With the Garden still broken until now, this fuction isn't so bad such. Random XD!
        Last edited by Anarchy; 06-05-2018, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anarchy View Post

With the Garden still broken until now, this fuction isn't so bad such. Random XD!

I wouldn't say the garden is broken , just the hourly method isn't consistent as it used to be LOL. But yeah like I said , I wouldn't mind it if we renewed the couple garden functions. The idea has been forwarded so we'll hear back if it's possible to get the update .

Comment

• Anarchy
            Anarchy commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks !(:
        Working...
        X