Stop with the bana gacha.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop with the bana gacha.

Literally, you guys add something new to bana gacha every day.
    Either an event, then increase the rate, then add a new gacha, Then another gacha. Like wtf..

Focus on the game, Focus on the core gameplay. We are so lacking compared to other servers, Where is our E3? Where is our Mission Expansion?
    Where is our Ring Expansion? Where are the Guitar songs? Or even better beat up charts. Literally fix the bugs and hackers in this game instead of milking us for our cash. You already get it in game on how overpriced everything is.
    okbye

We have parts of e3 you dingbat.

HOWEVER I DO AGREE WITH YOU
    Last edited by Alei; 02-21-2018, 10:15 PM.
    Aleigator 71 Oblivion; If I can't move Heaven, I'll raise hell.

Comment

• Reproductive
      Reproductive commented
      Editing a comment
      i meant full e3.

I agree with you 100%...
    They took people for CA team in order to make the server better. Everyone came with nice ideas to improve our server. But I don't see any progress. They said for example: "Challenger Tourney will come in November or December." Now we have almost March and still no Challenger Tourney

Hackers hacks like crazy. Fullchaining antiperf songs in Expert Finals... Even puting videos how they hack in Youtube. And Redbana be like: Ohh that are not enough proves for ban. LOL

Still no new character lvls and couple lvls added...
    Just a big DISAPPOINTMENT
    I don't wonder the channel is only half full. People see no reason to play here anymore.

I already wrote a ticket about the same issues and they don't care xD
    Ticket status still open :x ...

Comment

• Reproductive
      Reproductive commented
      Editing a comment
      We just have to wait for the new server coming soon.
Working...
X