Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All CA's should have their rank on the Forums.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All CA's should have their rank on the Forums.

I just think it's questionable that they have icons in game for them, when they still don't have their User Profile updated on the forums.

It adds credibility to the posts they take a part in.

sighs

Yoyo! I understand that to be honest.

The request is in progress on supplying the rest of the CA council with official Senior CA / CA titles on the forums ( as well as fixing user rankings by post count ) since the official forum developer , HeatCliff isn't available at the moment.

However, until then there's a credible source for the current CA's here via GM for new or returning players viewing this thread:

Originally posted by HeadLights View Post

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR NEWEST SET OF COMMUNITY AGENTS!

Daisy
    Oat
    Myu
    Ruby

Jxkup

We are happy to inform you that the aforementioned names are qualified to be the official Community Agents of Redbana Audition, to voice out the community's opinions, help improve the game, and maintain peace may it be in-game or in the forums. If your name is mentioned above, kindly send me a private message to start your orientation.

As we aim for your optimum gaming experience, we present to you our Senior Community Agents, those who have served the community passionately and with utmost sincerity and efforts:

Random
    Leebyn

Congratulations to our Audition Council 2017!
    Keep posted for updates and announcements!
    and currently there's an event "Santa is coming to town " , IGN : TailLights will have a CA badge but will change their IGN during the event :
    http://forums.redbana.com/forum/audi...coming-to-town

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post
      Yoyo! I understand that to be honest.

The request is in progress on supplying the rest of the CA council with official Senior CA / CA titles on the forums ( as well as fixing user rankings by post count ) since the official forum developer , HeatCliff isn't available at the moment.

However, until then there's a credible source for the current CA's here via GM for new or returning players viewing this thread:

and currently there's an event "Santa is coming to town " , IGN : TailLights will have a CA badge but will change their IGN during the event :
      http://forums.redbana.com/forum/audi...coming-to-town

Thanks for the info, Random!
      sighs

Comment

Working...
      X