Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFK Rooms are becoming the bane of this game's existence.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alei View Post
    Just ignore iRedrum he hasn't logged on in about six years so his opinions are invalid to the game.
    I can log in......but I'm not 15 anymore going to high school. Forums are easier.

Comment

Originally posted by iRedrum View Post

I can log in......but I'm not 15 anymore going to high school. Forums are easier.

I didn't say you couldn't I said you haven't.
      Forums are 100x more lame than the actual game.
      I'm 20. So don't pull age cards fam.
      Xanthos 71 Sanctus; Nobody will ever bring me down again.

Comment

Idk my personal opinion .. I rather see free channel with actual people being there and some actual rooms and stuff compared to like all empty and stuff.. I think empty channels would scare off more than people afking in locked room and stuff.. Even so.. Channel 1 is never full now a days..

For example.. If I see channel 1 had 10 people and 2 rooms and that's it.. I would probably log off immediately as to opposed to the situation right now with all the locked rooms.

'wait for summer'

Comment

Originally posted by Alei View Post

I didn't say you couldn't I said you haven't.
          Forums are 100x more lame than the actual game.
          I'm 20. So don't pull age cards fam.
          More lame? Then why are you on it? Wuuuuuuuutttttt

Comment

• Alei
            Alei commented
            Editing a comment
            Was just a prank bruh.

• iRedrum
            iRedrum commented
            Editing a comment
            I love pranks. They make me all warm and fuzzy inside.

• Alei
            Alei commented
            Editing a comment
            same bro

Wow I love not being able to find a room to play in lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Jissy View Post
            Wow I love not being able to find a room to play in lmao
            Try KAU .

Comment

Originally posted by iRedrum View Post

Try KAU .
              Wow I love not having an enjoyable time playing on the servers that are dedicated to my region.

I love having to use a VPN just to play a not-dead version of a game that has a lot of potential and showed it back in 2007.

I love how a simple but absolutely unnecessary habit has turned this server into a graveyard!!!!

Comment

• Alei
                Alei commented
                Editing a comment
                You're deluded thinking that this server wasn't a graveyard before Timebox. Because it was. People were just not logging on, now people have a reason to log on. Yes you might not like the AFK rooms be me and my FAM usually host an AFK room in channel 1 because we like to hang out together alone without the riff raff. It's usually locked because the community is bad. The AFK rooms aren't the issue it's the bad community.

• Jissy
                Jissy commented
                Editing a comment
                Compared to 2014 and 2015, Channel 1 won't even become full any more. I can only attest that to a few things, one of the biggest being a lack of unlocked, playable rooms. That's where I'm going with here.

Sure, it may have still had been a graveyard compared to older days and fresher MMOs, but the way a lot of people, including me, see it, until the game becomes less intimidating to the new eye, people aren't going to stay. And one of those intimidating things are AFK rooms.

• Alei
                Alei commented
                Editing a comment
                I know but what the rest of us are getting at is if all AFKers went offline or moved from channel 1, it makes the game look 100X more dead which will put off new players even more. It doesn't make a difference, nothing can really be done about AFKers we all AFK.

very empowering advocate u r jissy. I'm sure the audi community appreciates players such as urself for voicing such an concern in this 10 year old korean dancing game

power to u

-love

ruby
              sigpic
              LoL: Alphard l Neopets: Miyabiii
              I love Matt Turtle ♥

Comment

• Alei
                Alei commented
                Editing a comment
                im dying even more help me jebus

• Ruby
                Ruby commented
                Editing a comment
                jissy maybe make another thread about it?

• Jissy
                Jissy commented
                Editing a comment
                There's no need to make another thread about it, all I have to say is in my first post.

I mean, you're right for saying that channel 1 is filled with AFK rooms, and this is rather annoying. But moving them out of Channel 1 would make the game look more dead then ever before. Even though it's already dead. I mostly AFK in lobby itself or in a Fam AFK room. It all sounds like a great idea. But how more dead it looks, not many people will be logging on anymore. So will it really help? No... Atleast I and many more share this opinion.

Comment

Audition Online is way too late for the change. The population is already dead and the player base that makes up of it - well, is just generally the very old players who played years ago and are still doing so (or came back for the benefits). The thing is, though, it's just upsetting to see how people comment to this thread OP made because OP wasn't being rude about it, just truthful and straightforward because all the AFK people are doing is exploiting the system - I mean, this is posted in the what, "Feedback & Suggestions" thread? AKA, the thread that's titled that way for players who actually want to give feedback about the game and suggestions on how to improve it (nevermind how there's literally no turning back).

SO, it's just honestly ridiculous to see people being a jerk about it and getting so defensive about it despite not ... Making suggestions / contributions ? Though, if this is how people respond and a great reflection of how the community is, I can see why it's so dead LMAO ??? I mean, it's filled with unnecessary drama as well so - hah.

"Who cares?"

"God, stop trying to dictate this!"

"/throws in a bunch of sarcastic remarks so I can be edgy and cool"

Like damn, there's nothing wrong with someone suggesting something to improve the community and even if you disagree, you can always go about it in a different way than being a butt. I mean, clearly this shows just how much the players care about the game as whole.

Comment

Working...
                X